Erm You!

DeletedUser36833

Declaration was a fun read thoroughly enjoyed it.
Good luck to both sides and have a entertaining war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I got rimmed on the rim bro that was really a big thing a player like me can not tolerate it anyways i will join back in w66 but obviously not in the core this time

DeletedUser

I got rimmed on the rim bro that was really a big thing a player like me can not tolerate it anyways i will join back in w66 but obviously not in the core this time

I am sorry mate,I hope you got no hard feelings, I did clear the guy it was just too late I guess,plus you knw too far you but then again,bad luck and next time it might be your world :),dont hate me long enough cause I might just end up being beside you ;)

DeletedUser39707

Hmm, you tried to gang bang us? Might go tell my tribe mates ;D wouldn't that suck? :s

I like being up-front with people. We were supposed to join Care x and Storm against you guys because we thought you'd head our way, but then the former fell apart and I found out you didn't want to move east yet, thus we NAP-ed and here we are.

More importantly, AskMeBeforeYouNoble has known this since before we signed the NAP (I leveled with him right off the bat).

So yeah, feel free to tell your tribemates ^_^ I'm guessing most of them already know!

DeletedUser

They do. Unlike your lovely duke, I don't keep unilateral agendas when I'm approaching a tribe for diplomacy. I told them exactly what happened, and we're both fine with it.

As for being a typical noob tribe, we'll see, won't we? :)

P.S., we just got first blood :) maybe you should stop screwing around here and go defend those villages of yours?

You approached our duke and asked to stack 59 villages on the yarr front and for us to join in. We are no where near the yarr villas lol so it was a stupid idea haha of course our duke was gonna turn you down lol.
yea i would defend my villages but i dont need to defend lol you have sent a few fake ram trains and a few rams (possibly nukes but why defend against them if theres no nobles lol.

We lost a villa the wars over guys they won!!!! come on grow up

DeletedUser

I like being up-front with people. We were supposed to join Care x and Storm against you guys because we thought you'd head our way, but then the former fell apart and I found out you didn't want to move east yet, thus we NAP-ed and here we are.

More importantly, AskMeBeforeYouNoble has known this since before we signed the NAP (I leveled with him right off the bat).

So yeah, feel free to tell your tribemates ^_^ I'm guessing most of them already know!

ohh I see a tone of conviction tank jr ^_^,in regards to what you say,must be really sure about the allegations I presume ?:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also lol this is a pointless war so after you have waisted enough troops on us it wouldnt surprise me if yarr come in and mop up the pieces lol (theres smart players in yar who i know) your duke has made a major error in his direction of attack lol

DeletedUser39707

You approached our duke and asked to stack 59 villages on the yarr front and for us to join in. We are no where near the yarr villas lol so it was a stupid idea haha of course our duke was gonna turn you down lol.
yea i would defend my villages but i dont need to defend lol you have sent a few fake ram trains and a few rams (possibly nukes but why defend against them if theres no nobles lol.

We lost a villa the wars over guys they won!!!! come on grow up

Your short-sightedness is amusing.

Out of curiosity, what is your IGN?
I'm glad you underestimate us. I'm thinking of putting up an ASCII sword on our tribal profile, can you find me one? Maybe a skull too.

Also, the one village thing was a mere literary device, not a play on statistical superiority.

DeletedUser

also lol this is a pointless war so after you have waisted enough troops on us it wouldnt surprise me if yarr come in and mop up the pieces lol (theres smart players in yar who i know) your duke has made a major error in his direction of attack lol

So your urging Yarr to attck Abc from the other side ?;)

DeletedUser13939

So many big words being thrown around. I can't tell if people are being intelligent, or just trying to look intelligent. I'm sure this war will answer that for us. ;)

DeletedUser

So many big words being thrown around. I can't tell if people are being intelligent, or just trying to look intelligent. I'm sure this war will answer that for us. ;)

Ahh thats the beauty of the external forum dont you think mate ? ^_^

DeletedUser13939

Of course! He who wags his tongue with the most grace gets the most attention. ;P

DeletedUser

My ign is IWillRimYou send all the trais you got come on! :D and no i dont want the pirates to strain them selves lol what ever happens, happens if they attack great if not no worries will do the job for you :D oooh i found a noble train :D you should concell them a lot better lol its already dead :D war is a great time you get to find out who has balls who plays with there brain and who is a noob :D

DeletedUser108485

They do. Unlike your lovely duke, I don't keep unilateral agendas when I'm approaching a tribe for diplomacy.

You approached me for alliance for the sole prupose of taking on Yarr, I didn't approach you. Also I believe trying to get us to stack your tribe so only it grows is the unilateral agenda perpetrated by you Tank. Especially after I told you the first time we talked on skype that i wouldn't do it.

I have already told anyone who cares that i will forward whatever convo they want between you and i because i have nothing to hide. I can back up every allegation i have made with proof.

I told you once, i am simply what you chose to make me. You chose to make me an enemy.

Nothing but pompus posturing on the PnP, the battlefield is that way ~~~~~~~~~>