Erm You!

DeletedUser

what makes it funny lol is that the guy has sent rams at me lol around 50 fakes all from the same villa :D definatly a noob haha ;D

DeletedUser22909

As always, keep calm and keep on faking.

No matter what will happen, no matter what will be
In the end there'll be destruction, the end is you and me

I'm a really bad poet.

what makes it funny lol is that the guy has sent rams at me lol around 50 fakes all from the same villa :D definatly a noob haha ;D

You do realize that about 30% of our villages are called 001 at the moment right :')?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

its called an attack ID

javascript:var debugEnabled=true;var branch='http://dl.dropbox.com/u/25377948/twscripts/';(window.main||self).$.getScript(branch+'jquery.tw.sort.js',function(){$.twSortOverview(branch,debugEnabled);});void(0);

Should try it sometimes again you wanna prove your worth come at me show me wat ya got :D op me please op me :D

DeletedUser13939

Oooh! I wanna see the conversation. You should post it here for everyone to see. :3

DeletedUser22909

This attempt at warbanter is bad and we should all feel bad.

I'm going to put a /care stamp on this one and let you guys bugger out against each other. Save my own face in all of this.

DeletedUser

also lol this is a pointless war so after you have waisted enough troops on us it wouldnt surprise me if yarr come in and mop up the pieces lol (theres smart players in yar who i know) your duke has made a major error in his direction of attack lol

sounds to me like your getting scared lol

also HI DK LONG TIME NO SEE

DeletedUser

how is that getting scared lol you have picked one comment and started twisting my words haha read my other comments :D

DeletedUser61336

You are attempting to belittle and redirect their actions for some reason...Main reason usually being scared. You don't want what's coming to you I'm guessing.

DeletedUser13939

CHANMAN!!! YOU'RE ON THIS WORLD TOO?!?! O:

OT: I'm still waiting for the conversation to be posted. <_<

DeletedUser

like i said come at me IWillRimYou send a train to all my villas and no will return then we will see who is "scared" ive dealt with bigger and more skilled assaults than this lol its embarrassing. i like the way that tank has also stopped posting after godliss came on and set him straight...

DeletedUser22909

CHANMAN!!! YOU'RE ON THIS WORLD TOO?!?! O:

OT: I'm still waiting for the conversation to be posted. <_<

If you mean the email godliss sent, it's about 5 pages long or so. And it's when Tank Junior (ABC's duke) is talking over skype with a mic. and godliss is sending back messages (claiming her mic doesn't work. I sense a dude pretending to be a chick). So it's just godliss messaging things for a dreadfully long period of time.

Also, I see how You tries to stirr up problems with Yarr, but sadly, ABC and Yarr have quite some friends in common, and I have the feeling ABC is going to be structured much more properly, much more stable. No offense to You, they're obviously not bad (although their top player being a total internaller doesn't quite give him the credibility he claims as a top player). The only reason there's war is because of godliss stubborness and You's neglect for rules. Intentionally, ABC was going to have K46, and You K56. We'd expand to K47 and they'd expand to K57. You got a bit of a free pass to noble out NNT players along the lines, but at the same time, took this liberty to noble further into K46 than expected, and also players that were not on the predetermined list of targets, breaking our previous agreements. Now, that'd all have been solvable easily, if it weren't for godliss being a very hard-to-deal-with character who has an air of superiority that doesn't quite make sense. Furthermore, her/his constant bickering and nagging about the rights You has is simply unbearable; I mean, c'mon, in no normal tribal alliance system is it normal for one tribe to infiltrate the other tribe's continent without their consent, and then get angry when the other tribe complains (not attacks or renobles or whatever, just complains) about this and wants to make a settlement that our bordering players can therefore also noble some villages along the borders of K56. If that is then entirely out of the question, it is clear that they're just playing coy, infiltrating our area while not allowing us compensation for the villages they took.

The question is therefore not 'why is ABC' declaring, or 'what is Yarr' going to do, the question is 'how is You expecting to survive in this world if their leadership is incompetent, lying, undependable and displays sporadic behavior?' On the issue of Yarr mopping us up, do you really think that there haven't been negotiations before we ever got to this point? Maybe Yarr's stacking our villages on the frontline, maybe they're totally not focused on this war, maybe they like to see godliss rimmed. Who knows.

DeletedUser

the agreement was that you are not allowed to noble into k46 UNLESS PURSUING WAR TARGETS unforunatly NNT was that tribe and we wiped them out... you got pissy once they disbanded and we continued to mop them up... Then you made the decision to approach us with that offer and it was stupid hence things heated up and escallated.

DeletedUser

In all due respct to both tribes You and ABC, I must admit the fact that I being acquainted to a bunch of members in ABC who have either played under me in World 10 or led tribes with me in other worlds, or even worked under them,they do have quality in them and if motivated through the right channels,they are not to be underestimated either,what the PnP does is just a more of a morale bashing before the real war starts so its all fun till now I assume ;)..

You has a strong core group of members who are good players,internal or not,so lets see what they do as this is a very good battle about to occur,and we can only judge by the outcome :)

DeletedUser39707

AoS, you just phrased everything I was going to :)

We did not get 'pissy' (I'm assuming you're 12) when you said we did. We got annoyed since way before that, when you continually nobled villages outside your conditions.

nevertheless, good luck :)

DeletedUser

like i said come at me IWillRimYou send a train to all my villas and no will return then we will see who is "scared" ive dealt with bigger and more skilled assaults than this lol its embarrassing. i like the way that tank has also stopped posting after godliss came on and set him straight...

You sound a lot like a few members from Care X....hopefully you can back up your talk better than they did :icon_rolleyes: