DeletedUser

Beginning of the war
on 12.11. at 21:17:17

[spoil]
youvsabc.png
[/spoil]

:axemen:

DeletedUser39707

When we said 'Back to basics', we sure weren't kidding.

DeletedUser106184

Extraordinary declaration, well done. How long did it take to put together?

DeletedUser

Lol guys you have no details. I wonder if Yarr knows you were trying to gang bang them lol. Why is that because your scared of them or summit haha. And you cannot lie or even deny this because we have mails with exactly what you sent :D another typical noob tribe thinking there top dog when really they are unorganized and not very good :D also i hear 1 of your members got banned yesterday :D Lol

DeletedUser94160

Lol..(Sh*t too short is not good )

Hahaha.

Nice map. I love it.

DeletedUser39707

Lol guys you have no details. I wonder if Yarr knows you were trying to gang bang them lol. Why is that because your scared of them or summit haha. And you cannot lie or even deny this because we have mails with exactly what you sent :D another typical noob tribe thinking there top dog when really they are unorganized and not very good :D also i hear 1 of your members got banned yesterday :D Lol

They do. Unlike your lovely duke, I don't keep unilateral agendas when I'm approaching a tribe for diplomacy. I told them exactly what happened, and we're both fine with it.

As for being a typical noob tribe, we'll see, won't we? :)

P.S., we just got first blood :) maybe you should stop screwing around here and go defend those villages of yours?

DeletedUser107584

They do. Unlike your lovely duke, I don't keep unilateral agendas when I'm approaching a tribe for diplomacy. I told them exactly what happened, and we're both fine with it.

As for being a typical noob tribe, we'll see, won't we? :)

P.S., we just got first blood :) maybe you should stop screwing around here and go defend those villages of yours?

Hmm, you tried to gang bang us? Might go tell my tribe mates ;D wouldn't that suck? :s

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both,lets see what is the outcome,once the war begins properly :)