ZOMBIE vs. Unity Phase 2: The Nomming

earthquake girl

come on eq, please count how many people you guys took from theNR/Nomads :) Like i said before, we're lagging behind in this aspect. Waah! was a much smaller tribe in relation to all others in the world, and now when we take in some riot-ers...so many Haters. :/
Um, did you miss the part where I said we took 11 of them? You took what... 18?

DeletedUser

Vanapagan, this is the first time ZOMBIE/East/Impact has ever mass-recruited so to speak.

We have been fighting Riot for ages, more than 4-5 months. We have made huge ground, excluding recruits. Now that Riot has disintegrated, we have every right to recruit whoever we want that we deem fit to be a Zombie.

Unlike Riot, we never MERGED with any tribe. If you bother using your eyes, you will see that every other tribe in this world has MERGED with another one. We're really lagging behind in this area. :icon_rolleyes:

Invite 18 players is merging. Call it what you want. I think it was a very poor move. But yes, you're just nobling inactives and barbs. "Fresh" blood was needed.

DeletedUser

We're not counting gwjoop myself Zanrelley in this count are we?

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by barracuda96
We have been fighting Riot for ages, more than 4-5 months. We have made huge ground, excluding recruits. Now that Riot has disintegrated Thanks to HATE., we have every right to recruit whoever we want that we deem fit to be a Zombie.

There Fixed :icon_twisted: . We have been warring them and yet you still took them in and baked some cookies.

DeletedUser

There Fixed :icon_twisted: . We have been warring them and yet you still took them in and baked some cookies.

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Ally 1.550 509 192.130.828 185.767.638
2 Enemy 509 1.550 124.913.096 255.659.799

I must be missing these stats then, and the 86 days of war we had with them. All false, all lies.

Get your facts right, we recruited on our side of the border agreement.

DeletedUser

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Ally 1.550 509 192.130.828 185.767.638
2 Enemy 509 1.550 124.913.096 255.659.799

I must be missing these stats then, and the 86 days of war we had with them. All false, all lies.

Get your facts right, we recruited on our side of the border agreement.

Oh so loyal to your allies to do that mate - very respectful. :icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh, so you didn't recruit maghy D:

You guys didn't NAP Riot whilst we were fighting our guts out in the core. Yup, you guys didn't do that.

Practice what you preach rofl. We merely return favours.

DeletedUser

Oh, so you didn't recruit maghy D:

You guys didn't NAP Riot whilst we were fighting our guts out in the core. Yup, you guys didn't do that.

Practice what you preach rofl. We merely return favours.

We recruited Maghy, not half of a tribe. :icon_eek:

So what if we NAP'd them? What's that got to do with anything. The tribe had internal issues to settle, any leader of any tribe would jump on a chance to NAP an enemy which they have been fighting throughout the world to sort out internal issues. Would you not?

Oh well... I'm going to enjoy the fight when it comes down to it. Less arguing and good luck!

earthquake girl

We recruited Maghy, not half of a tribe. :icon_eek:

So what if we NAP'd them? What's that got to do with anything. The tribe had internal issues to settle, any leader of any tribe would jump on a chance to NAP an enemy which they have been fighting throughout the world to sort out internal issues. Would you not?

Oh well... I'm going to enjoy the fight when it comes down to it. Less arguing and good luck!

Yup. Zombie even worked with us on on the recruitment of maghy long before he joined us. People have short memories, so here's a little reminder:

Riot declared on us on May 4th. For more than two months, Riot hammered Noodle. Everyone sat back and watched, and we never asked anyone for help. Between being slaughtered, backstabbed, and betrayed it's a miracle we managed to stay in the top rankings, much less survived.

During the first Riot war, a third of the tribe went inactive or gave up. Impact (Zombie) spent two months promising to attack Riot before they got around to declaring on July 11th (ish?), taking advantage of the fact that Riot was at war on more than one front, and was poorly defended along the Impact border.

We NAP'd with Riot two months after Impact declared on them, in early September (around the 10th). Within hours of our declaration on Riot on Oct 31, Zombie NAP'd them and from mails and Skype convos I've seen, there were already arranging a merger as well.

Trying to compare what we did to what they've done, as Zombie keeps doing, makes them look foolish and disingenuous.

DeletedUser105209

I didn`t realize zombie had a frontline with riot until the gians merge, which was two months after riot declared on noodle. How could they have helped noodle before that?

DeletedUser

I didn`t realize zombie had a frontline with riot until the gians merge, which was two months after riot declared on noodle. How could they have helped noodle before that?

In short, there wasn't much Impact/Zombie could've done before that. The only real border they shared with Riot was at their very NW tip, for the most part. Riot then absorbed Gians, giving Zombie a front on their Northern border, and they quickly declared war. Zombie ended up with a front on their Western border as well, which I believe Riot carved from Noodle territory. In other words, that front didn't exist for a significant portion of that 2 months of war between Riot/Noodle.

It was always Zombie's plan to attack Riot. It was their motivation for the alliance with Gians, as they wanted to be able to focus on Riot without a threat to the North. From the day I joined Impact/Zombie from WASP, I tried to talk leadership into allowing us to go after Gians, but was always given the same answer, that we had an alliance and Riot was the bigger threat.

EQ, comparing the two wars by your time frame makes them look rather similar. The Noodle/Riot war began roughly 2 months before the Riot/Impact war, and the Riot/Zombie war continued for about 1.5 months after the Noodle/Riot war ended. I wasn't around for Zombie's NAP, but I assume it was made for the same reason Noodle NAPd Riot, that there were things that had to be taken care of internally or on other fronts that required attention that was being paid to Riot....and with Riot suddenly at war with Noodle again, they would've obvious been inclined to a ceasefire with another large enemy so they could focus on the "new" one.

~Morningfrost

earthquake girl

No one asked them to.

EQ, comparing the two wars by your time frame makes them look rather similar. The Noodle/Riot war began roughly 2 months before the Riot/Impact war, and the Riot/Zombie war continued for about 1.5 months after the Noodle/Riot war ended. I wasn't around for Zombie's NAP, but I assume it was made for the same reason Noodle NAPd Riot, that there were things that had to be taken care of internally or on other fronts that required attention that was being paid to Riot....and with Riot suddenly at war with Noodle again, they would've obvious been inclined to a ceasefire with another large enemy so they could focus on the "new" one.

~Morningfrost

You're focused on time frames of wars; no one said the time frames weren't similar. That's the only thing that IS similar between our wars.

I'm focused on the fact that Zombie oh-so-maturely said, "You did it first!" to justify planning to NAP and even merge our "mutual enemy" before we'd even declared. Zombie knew of our plans weeks in advance and could have at any time given us a heads up that they needed a break; we'd have been just fine with that. But did they? No. They waited until we declared and NAP'd Riot IMMEDIATELY afterward. Then they took it all a step further, said, "Neener neener!!" and merged away the alliance.

DeletedUser

No one asked them to.

You're focused on time frames of wars; no one said the time frames weren't similar. That's the only thing that IS similar between our wars.

I'm focused on the fact that Zombie oh-so-maturely said, "You did it first!" to justify planning to NAP and even merge our "mutual enemy" before we'd even declared. Zombie knew of our plans weeks in advance and could have at any time given us a heads up that they needed a break; we'd have been just fine with that. But did they? No. They waited until we declared and NAP'd Riot IMMEDIATELY afterward. Then they took it all a step further, said, "Neener neener!!" and merged away the alliance.

we didnt need a break, it was purely self motivated, you stuck it to zombie by napping riot when you were needed, quid pro qou we returned the favour, the only difference being we had already decimated riot by the time you jumped in so they couldnt focus on you fully.

all the nap did was allow our northern players to move southwards and start on play without having to concern ourselves with riot

as for recruiting the cream of riot when they fell apart, why wouldnt we, we fought them long enough to know who was worthy of the zombie name and brought them into the fold, now they are out there nomming on everything with a pulse and loving it

DeletedUser

we didnt need a break, it was purely self motivated, you stuck it to zombie by napping riot when you were needed, quid pro qou we returned the favour, the only difference being we had already decimated riot by the time you jumped in so they couldnt focus on you fully.

the difference was we did not merge them into us. :icon_rolleyes:

all the nap did was allow our northern players to move southwards and start on play without having to concern ourselves with riot

and then merged riot into you.

as for recruiting the cream of riot when they fell apart, why wouldnt we, we fought them long enough to know who was worthy of the zombie name and brought them into the fold, now they are out there nomming on everything with a pulse and loving it

yes, bless them, they are actually doing something for the first time in the world. :icon_biggrin:

bold

earthquake girl

What a load of crap. Zombie was laying waste to Riot when we ceased fire with them; we weren't needed in the least. But thank you for confirming what we already knew -- despite what both of your dukes and your council have repeatedly tried to sell us. ;)

I know, right? By your own admission you guys were already lying to us, so why bother keeping your word about anything at all -- especially that pesky alliance thing.

Zombie's backstabbed and lied about so many things that I'll never believe the claim that they want to win through dominance. If that had truly been the case, you'd have fought for the secrets instead of recruiting them. It looks to me as if leadership didn't have faith in Zombie's ability to win the world any other way.

DeletedUser

What a load of crap. Zombie was laying waste to Riot when we ceased fire with them; we weren't needed in the least. But thank you for confirming what we already knew -- despite what both of your dukes and your council have repeatedly tried to sell us. ;)

i have no idea what your talks with leadership are, this is my opinion and how i see things, reality may be different, you should know by now im not leadership or council, ive said it many times

I know, right? By your own admission you guys were already lying to us, so why bother keeping your word about anything at all -- especially that pesky alliance thing.

where do i admit tolying, knowing anythng about lying or being a party to lying, i love how your assumption is flawless, wtg you

Zombie's backstabbed and lied about so many things that I'll never believe the claim that they want to win through dominance. If that had truly been the case, you'd have fought for the secrets instead of recruiting them. It looks to me as if leadership didn't have faith in Zombie's ability to win the world any other way.

if i thought the tribe was going to try and win by secrets, i would tell you, we hve been promised it will be by conquer as we all want to win by dominance and not the weak way

DeletedUser

well i guess we will have to wait and see what zombies next move is :)

Senne

DeletedUser

if i thought the tribe was going to try and win by secrets, i would tell you, we hve been promised it will be by conquer as we all want to win by dominance and not the weak way

HAHAHAH WUT? You just recruited half of your enemy, is that not the weak way?