ZOMBIE vs. Unity Phase 2: The Nomming

DeletedUser

He quit well over 2 months ago, he was gone quite shortly after the Impact war. Although I see what you're doing here, you had a mail all planned out when Riot! pretty much was defeated, but this is necessarily more of a defeat through recruitment, not conquers. You guys have all claimed before, that Zombie wouldn't recruit any of the Riot! members :| now... um..

There loyal to there word as you can see Shaun. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He quit well over 2 months ago, he was gone quite shortly after the Impact war. Although I see what you're doing here, you had a mail all planned out when Riot! pretty much was defeated, but this is necessarily more of a defeat through recruitment, not conquers. You guys have all claimed before, that Zombie wouldn't recruit any of the Riot! members :| now... um..

actually if you check back...i stated several times, the cream would be recruited when riot fell its the nature of war, you dont throw away useful players simply because you warred them thats simply an idiot tactic and i think our leadership have shown they are anything but idiots

what you are mixing up here is the statement to certain individuals that they would be eaten, nothing has changed in that

DeletedUser

No not really.

But it amuses me you guys go to such lengths to try and prove my tribe is shit.
How does lying and getting into ZOMBIE for a day prove my tribe is shit? I really don't see the link.

You guys must be really desperate to hurt my feelings.

Meanwhile, shaun and ross, how many accounts have you nubs hopped on to?

DeletedUser

No not really.

But it amuses me you guys go to such lengths to try and prove my tribe is shit.
How does lying and getting into ZOMBIE for a day prove my tribe is shit? I really don't see the link.

You guys must be really desperate to hurt my feelings.

Meanwhile, shaun and ross, how many accounts have you nubs hopped on to?

Such lenghs? I asked once for an account and got one haha! Pathetic, truly is.
And it does prove your shit, it proves your recruitment is pathetic.

Hopped on to? Hmm, now then... let me think. I played Azzasams for a while, and passed it on to a new owner. And now I'm here, on tatiR. So that would be two? :icon_redface:

Hope that clears my hopping around the worlds accounts up!

DeletedUser

Vanapagan, this is the first time ZOMBIE/East/Impact has ever mass-recruited so to speak.

We have been fighting Riot for ages, more than 4-5 months. We have made huge ground, excluding recruits. Now that Riot has disintegrated, we have every right to recruit whoever we want that we deem fit to be a Zombie.

Unlike Riot, we never MERGED with any tribe. If you bother using your eyes, you will see that every other tribe in this world has MERGED with another one. We're really lagging behind in this area. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They were recruits, none of them are in the council. There has been no joint leadership with anyone from Waah.

And you know very well what I mean. All other tribes merged with other more established tribes that had over 40 players in them, some even had 80 (gians). Other tribes merged more than once. At the time of the recruitment of Waah members, Waah was not even a quarter the size of Impact.

DeletedUser

Hopped on to? Hmm, now then... let me think. I played Azzasams for a while, and passed it on to a new owner. And now I'm here, on tatiR. So that would be two? :icon_redface:

Hope that clears my hopping around the worlds accounts up!

Yes, I do not deny that our recruitment is shit. How do you think you got in for a day. :)

DeletedUser95593

Agreed, it truly is. Who would give a noob like you an account? :lol:

To Alphabonker,

You see, I don't expect you to be so weak and pathetic.
It's so different from the almighty image you tried to portray.

Do you still remember this mail?

[spoil]

[/spoil]

and this mail too.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

You know what?
I didn't reply your last mail because I have enough talking to noob (you) who think too highly of himself.

Since you will be gone soon, I will make an effort to reply you.
[spoil]
- lack of participation in the neighborhood operations
I'm always the few to send supports to every request. You're too big headed and high up in your ivory tower to see our contribution. Irony, I don't see you sending supports to our mates.

- lack of communication in the neighborhood and the continent.
Other than your barking in your cir spam mail, you hardly talk to us. Maybe you don't know that communication is 2 way, NOT you bark and we follow.

- unsatisfactory condition of the account
I know you're unsatisfied because I refuse to stroke your tiny little rod. I couldn't stop laughing when you dropped your pant. I know I hurt your pride. My sincere apology!
[/spoil]

And before you go, I will give you one good piece of advice.

You are NOT a leader.
Save yourself and others from your shitz!

Grudge much? :lol:

You were kicked because you were a non-participating pointwhore. Get over it.

DeletedUser

Yes, I do not deny that our recruitment is shit. How do you think you got in for a day. :)

I'd of stayed longer aswell. :icon_wink:

Glad to know the standards of player I'll be fighting one day are piss poor.

earthquake girl

True, true. My bad, but they weren't even 20 players were they? Riot had gians/kraken.Noodle had nomads, the NR.RX had Urban.
Oh! Oh! I get to be the Consistency Police today! We recruited 11 (12?) people from Nomad -- fewer than you took from Waah!, and Nomad still exists. Somehow our recruitment of several players in a tribe that still exists was a merger for us, but you taking out a whole tribe through recruitment (and them disbanding) is not a merger for you?

DeletedUser

come on eq, please count how many people you guys took from theNR/Nomads :)

Like i said before, we're lagging behind in this aspect. Waah! was a much smaller tribe in relation to all others in the world, and now when we take in some riot-ers...so many Haters. :/

Deleted User - 10770065

Like i said before, we're lagging behind in this aspect. Waah! was a much smaller tribe in relation to all others in the world, and now when we take in some riot-ers...so many Haters. :/

Hate.rs gonna .Hate

DeletedUser

We don't hate you, we love you. We want to merge all your villagers into our village people and have big cuddles. Let's be allies again, I miss the constant help we gave to one another etc...

BE FWIENDZ?!