ZOMBIE vs. Unity Phase 2: The Nomming

DeletedUser

Well, you were talking to Bryce and you said 'you' so that looks like you're talking about Rx, not Rx and Urban.

Speaking of Urban, they had only 27 members, and 22 members of the 27 made it to STD. So 5 members were inactive and were being internalled.

I don't care to check or do my research, I just go off what I see here... my apologies if I'm incorrect, I just can't be arsed to check.

Still my point is proven, it wasn't an assumption, a player of Urban wrote inactivity issues.

DeletedUser

I don't care to check or do my research, I just go off what I see here... my apologies if I'm incorrect, I just can't be arsed to check.

Still my point is proven, it wasn't an assumption, a player of Urban wrote inactivity issues.

Your responce was to me. The duke of Rx, there wasnt any problem with inactivety in my tribe.

you cba to do reaserch dont argue a futile point over an assumption

DeletedUser

Your responce was to me. The duke of Rx, there wasnt any problem with inactivety in my tribe.

you cba to do reaserch dont argue a futile point over an assumption

My response was to you, a member of STD.

It wasn't an assumption, I was going off a thread which an STD player made and stated the tribes merged due to inactivity.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I was stating not that members were inactive, but we didn't have enough of them. The players being internalled are merely merging. They will coplay, they are not inactive, just saying we didn't have that many players, certainly not enough to win a world.

DeletedUser

Okay my mistake.

I don't give two shits anyway. :icon_eek:

Pointless stuff gets carried on on these forums, shows how much decent stuff there is. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser106646

I don't care to check or do my research, I just go off what I see here... my apologies if I'm incorrect, I just can't be arsed to check..
Shame you can't be arsed not to post on here :)

DeletedUser

So Zombie the top tribe of W61 got so desperate to invite they started recruiting players that are 1M and are core. basically if they are rim u know they started late.

Please explain this? :)

green.png
davidquinnJoined05th November 2012 - 14:032,219,793
green.png
greenghost52Joined05th November 2012 - 02:021,141,287
green.png
ninja93Joined05th November 2012 - 01:031,097,121
green.png
MB42Joined05th November 2012 - 00:021,178,939

Deleted User - 10770065

So Zombie the top tribe of W61 got so desperate to invite they started recruiting players that are 1M and are core. basically if they are rim u know they started late.

green.png
green.png
green.png
green.png

And this guy too :O
green.png
kakkerotJoined05th November 2012 - 00:023,248,958

Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

green.png
green.png
green.png
green.png
we don't have to explain anything,and we won't

DeletedUser104736

A) Your recruitment standards have become suddenly lacking in quality, and a desperate rush in quantity to cover your losses (Inactives)

B) You're "padding down" your statistics for fun.

A seems most likely.

​Nick

alexwong

Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Riot!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,344
Side 2: 316
Difference: 1,028

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,794,211
Side 2: 2,953,731
Difference: 9,840,480

chart

DeletedUser

I remember the days when Riot! players thought they could beat ZOMBIE. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Those days are not far off. Riot are the dominant tribe on the world. Now that I am here I guess I must prove it. Hate first then I move to whatever left. Even if I have to war myself. War wins worlds. Not secrets

DeletedUser

Would you be so kind as to point me to where anyone said that you "have" to do anything, or would that also be something you WILL NOT do?
:icon_rolleyes:

I remember the days when Riot! players thought they could beat ZOMBIE.
Thought? :icon_rolleyes:
They still could.
Rednecks has a pretty damn good track record of pulling tribes through rough situations, and with a few accounts revitalized with the right talent he could very well do so again. :icon_eek:
Silly smivers...
Those days are not far off. Riot are the dominant tribe on the world. Now that I am here I guess I must prove it. Hate first then I move to whatever left. Even if I have to war myself. War wins worlds. Not secrets
I wish I had the time to come tear zombie and hate apart with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not on this world buddy! I believe it's a secrets world! :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

They still could.
Rednecks has a pretty damn good track record of pulling tribes through rough situations, and with a few accounts revitalized with the right talent he could very well do so again. :icon_eek:
Silly smivers...

They still could, and Red is a player I personally respect, but he can't work miracles. All he's doing is holding them together, they will crumble. :icon_smile:

Sorry about the double post. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Please discuss the war, not individual players. Especially not if those players are in neither of these tribes.