I met your mom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13939

To answer your first question, yes I'm sure

Secondly
Your first assumption that this was a war declaration hit short of the mark, but being a dwarf I guess your used to that.(witty joke inserted) We all know that when you make an assumption you make an ass out of you and umption. If all you saw was googled images, then we have an even larger Nauz 1 and Nauz 2 problem then I could have ever imagined.

Putting words in my mouth is not nice! O: I never said this was a War Declaration. I said "in the cases of War Declarations", not referring to this as a War Declaration. You should try to comprehend what you read better before you reply. And yeah, all I saw was Googled images. Over half the post is filled with pictures. What else am I suppose to..oh, wait, there it is. You have a little bit of text wedged deep in there. But I don't think we can have any other problems larger than the Nauz 1 and Nauz 2 problem. I mean...we Dwarfs are grow so tall. ;)

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why would one comment on the quality of pnp's and give "suggestion" on what a war declaration is meant to look like and include, and then blame my comprehension on the matter?

Your last sentence didn't make much sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember when I had no other combacks so I had to resort to nit picking on weather or not someone's personal life was degraded... why dont you all take a step back, "suit-up" put your big boy pants on and make a nice rebuttal.

oh and @ Dwarven King if we were putting words in your mouth it would go like this, " troll troll troll, troll troll, trolling troll troll, cry cry cry whine troll troll troll your you you your (insert insult) whine troll troll trolling troll troll complain complain troll troll "gibberish and no point" trolley troll troll.

@ evertosword suit-up has all used nauz start up because he is a good player thus all shadowed him, thus UBM was just stating that the entire tribe were such weak players that they needed to mirror a good player so that they stood a chance of being good players them selfs. although I do have to correct him as he made a mistake. there are only 29 players in suit-up so there are only 29 nauz's

DeletedUser13939

Why would one comment on the quality of pnp's and give "suggestion" on what a war declaration is meant to look like and include, and then blame my comprehension on the matter?

Your last sentence didn't make much sense but then again I don't speak short people.

I was speaking about PnP's in general. It seems the quality of things has dropped even further than I had originally expected. Especially after reading...I'm not sure what to call that mass of red text. An attempt at insults maybe? Maybe not even that.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was speaking about PnP's in general. It seems the quality of things has dropped even further than I had originally expected. Especially after reading...I'm not sure what to call that mass of red text. An attempt at insults maybe? Maybe not even that.

I'm thinking that you and I just obviously speak a different language or follow a different set of rules when it comes to topic comprehension. If you were to make a point of pnp being of a lower quality and then mention the "rules" of a declaration, it seems to me it would have been more valid a point in a declaration thread. If it was just a miscue on your part to where you thought this resembled a declaration then it would have been very easy to say so and I would have dropped it as I have before misread a post and responded quite nontelligently.

... Shepherds do follow their sheep.

Not good shepherds, good shepherds give that impression to the livestock, not to rule with an iron fist but to guide the direction of aforementioned sheep.

What the Tank said. :3

Obvious sheep is obvious. The irony is brilliant

DeletedUser

Not good shepherds, good shepherds give that impression to the livestock, not to rule with an iron fist but to guide the direction of aforementioned sheep.

[spoil]
20046949.jpg
[/spoil]

I need to learn not to mess with the wrong people. I did not expect a sheep aficionado to be here, I admit.

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I need to learn not to mess with the wrong people. I did not expect a sheep aficionado to be here, I admit.

Picture is completely relevant and appreciated and not overused at all
It would probably suit your efforts better to not make ignorant comments

carriestupidhead

suit-up has all used nauz start up because he is a good player thus all shadowed him, thus UBM was just stating that the entire tribe were such weak players that they needed to mirror a good player so that they stood a chance of being good players them selfs. although I do have to correct him as he made a mistake. there are only 29 players in suit-up so there are only 29 nauz's

I am not sure where you're getting your "information" but you sir have been grossly misinformed; None of us Mirror Nauz's start-up style, not even Nauz himself. This is because he, like all of us here at Suit-Up!, are aware that each start-up differs from the next based on a number of factors such as location, density, world speed etc. I certainly was not given some sort of magical Nauzhror blueprint for start-up and, being that nothing of the sort exists, I highly doubt any of my mates here did either, So all I can ascertain from your ridiculous claims is that perhaps someone is taking our "NauzBot" JOKES just a little bit too literal. :icon_rolleyes:

To clear it up, he does not play all of our accounts/we are not really bots/we do not pee in bedpans to gain rank... we simply work really well together and have a great deal of very experienced players who are willing to take care of each other, especially the newer players within our exceptional tribe.

It is however fairly humorous to watch many posters in this thread stooping to the most comically outrageous of low levels, in an attempt to slander a great group of players... just because they find themselves on the receiving end of a full-on startup bitchslap delivered by a superior group of players.

LastApparatus

Since the original post contained personal attacks toward a player (or, rather, an entire group of players) without any real political substance (except perhaps suggesting that every member of SuitUp is a loyal member of the cult of Nauzhror, which is humorous yet not even remotely close enough to the truth to be actually deserving of any real retort) this thread has quickly derailed into "Don't insult us," "There were no insults," "Stop falling back to nitpicking on personal attacks because you can't retort," and other such nonsense.

As such, I will put an end to it all now with meaningless rebuttals and in depth details about my life. Because I'm a nice person like that.

we literally stopped everything in our lives including bathing, committing
to any kind of social life, and focused all of our efforts into farming.
We do have lives, I assure you. I'm a Computer Science student with an amazing girlfriend--who, for some reason, puts up with my horrible gaming addiction and my serious superiority complex--and tons of past times that--despite my gaming addiction and heavily computer-based major--don't deal with technology. These include poetry, art, paintball, and most recently, weight lifting.

we didn't eat during these intense periods of play.
We do eat, and some of us quite often. I, if you're interested, eat 3000 calories, with near 200g worth of protein on days I work out (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) and 1800 calories, with roughly 180g worth of protein, on days I don't work out.

Well except your uncle Nauz, we couldn't get him to stop eating and
thats why he's now BIG uncle Nauz.
I do not know Nauzhror enough to comment on his eating habits nor his body weight, but the very few photos flying around TW that I recall seeing did not depict anybody I would have considered having an eating disorder.

Now your other Aunt and Uncle played in Uncle Nauz's shadow, ha yes
i know everyone is in his shadow now due to his eating habit.
I already covered this, above...

In fact their whole group followed his lead and tried to be like him.
Actually, Nauz's playstyle, while rather good, is different from my own, as well as many other players. But "build stuff smart and farm for resources" is pretty much universal, so if by doing that we're following his lead, then yes, guilty as charged. My play style is actually heavily influenced by my time in uTeach, and some time talking about farming strategies with James Childs. Since then, I've grown as a player, and have learned more through my various scripting attempts than I could have hoped.

I'm just here to tell you how I met your mother
It was on the corner. Because she's a pointwhore
...Well, now you're just calling my mother a whore. The "point" is playfully hidden, and follows a remark on how she was on a corner, so can be neglected as nothing more than an attempt to wittily circumvent the rules. This would be insulting, if I didn't hate my mother. She cheated on my father and kidnapped my little brother, so you're partly right... But I'm sure myself aside, the majority of my tribe actually like their mothers.

However, while I thank you for taking an interest in our lives, I hope the above is sufficient enough to prove that it is entirely possible for a player to have a life, eat, and not follow Nauz blindly.

I imagine the reason you immediately assume we all have no lives, go without food, mimic Nauzhror, and have whores as mothers, is because we're all better than you, and you blame your poor rank on things like "Having to work" or "Having to eat" or "Having a life." I assure, that is not why you suck. You're just not any good at the game.

Hopefully now, this has all been laid to rest. If you want to learn how to do both juggle a life and play a game competently, shoot one of us a message.

Last edited:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
C'mon guys. There's no need to defend my heavy stature. I know I'm fat. I mean 132 pounds is really heavy for someone my height (5'9") in Ethiopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.