Top 20 Players

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date

DeletedUser93066

I swear I saw Purple LLama on the top 10. What happened?

DeletedUser85711

How about less arguing about how lame other players are and more people post some reviews? :)

DeletedUser

I’m resurrecting this thread because it needs resurrecting and because no one has done a rating of the players in a while.
But for the time being I will just rate the top5 just to get this thread going again!

Rank
NameTribePointsVillagesAverage points per village
1Tubrez
2alexhol
3ScarletundieS
Wobble
4beastz
Ninjas
5x Boricaux911

1. Tubrez - 29 internals - rank 7 ODA - rank 256 ODD
Wedged between their own tribe and Yarr their only expansion is to the East to clean up the remaining tribes of past wars, has been sitting pretty in the top 20 for a while and will stay there for a little while more. Their high village average may lead people to believe they are using unnecessary farm space for building instead of spending it on troops but their ODA states otherwise implying that they have had to fight for some villages and fight in war. Will expect to see this player in the top 5 for a while.

2. alexhol - 30 internals - rank 77 ODA - rank 1518 ODD
A player who has made it into a top spot through mass internalling, this tribe hopper has done nothing but run when the going gets tough. With their poor ODA and ODD they have obviously avoided war at all costs, may be due other reasons then the obvious but this is not known. I am surprised they have still managed to be living in this world, once a real true OP is performed on them by angry tribes I expect this account to fall and fade away.

3. ScarletundieS - 6 internals - rank 19 ODA - rank 939 ODD
Amazing area to spread in done well to position themselves. With lowest internalling in the top 10 (and the internals being early internals), this player has shown some amazing feats in war. Managing to take the world player by player and going well in wars, with a decent ODA, this is a player that will definitely stay in the top 5 and deserving of it too!

4. beastz - 46 internals - rank 230 ODA - rank 81 ODD
Has a ridiculous spread that can't really be blamed being smack bang in the middle of their tribe. At a high internal rate, first looks may think 'n00b' but looking closer you can see has done well in the massive war of YOU and ABC, taking vils and losing them and recapping all losses. This player is a true war player, may not be a great attacker but I'm sure has sniped and stacked against many trains to stay up here in the top ranks. Once war reaches their vils, will be a force to be reckoned with!!

5. x Boricaux911 - 37 internals - rank 146 ODA - rank 494 ODD
The internalling of itaboy provided him with an increase in rank with no increase in OD, its a true question how he really hit the top 5! A quick and successful OP on a player and the internalling of itaboy has brought them up into the top 20 and the top 5 quite quickly. I don't really think much of them at the moment but I guess only time will see.

Feel free to give me criticism as this is my first in depth analysis.

DeletedUser76354

Psh only one decent player in the top 20 and that's Azazel Aziz ;)

DeletedUser

3. ScarletundieS - 6 internals - rank 19 ODA - rank 939 ODD
Amazing area to spread in done well to position themselves. With lowest internalling in the top 10 (and the internals being early internals), this player has shown some amazing feats in war. Managing to take the world player by player and going well in wars, with a decent ODA, this is a player that will definitely stay in the top 5 and deserving of it too!
Thanks for your opinion. The 6 internals was actually 5, as I took that village by mistake as I was trying to prenoble but we were unlucky. And those 5 were actually a merge of accounts

​All internalers enough said.
:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

You kept spamming :icon_razz: And I didn't block you. I reported you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Thanks for your opinion. The 6 internals was actually 5, as I took that village by mistake as I was trying to prenoble but we were unlucky. And those 5 were actually a merge of accounts

no problem! I tried to rate as if i had no idea who the people were

DeletedUser

I like most what you said about me(co's):) So I forgive you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Thanks
And nah my co is better than me. I hope he misses this and doesn't see I said this.
:icon_redface: And there are others in this world who are very good. Just bad luck in location