Top 20 Players

• Thread starter Trolololololololololol
  • Start date

DeletedUser

may have been free vils, but they werent internals, plus oda backs them up

DeletedUser85711

Lets face it, Scarlet got a tad more free vills then 6 ;)

You're right :).. I was giving Kourosh a hard time last night for being an internal nub and he called me out for being one. It turned out something like this:

[12:50:24 AM] Chris (Arith): So
[12:50:30 AM] Chris (Arith): 14/48?? vills of internals
[12:50:36 AM] Chris (Arith): versus 16/79 for me :D

DeletedUser

I am not the one who is gay to use pink :x and thanks. Still waiting for you to hit top 20 :icon_confused:

DeletedUser107152

I just noticed that AAA has no more top-10 players. I guess the internals ran out? Maybe thats why Alexhol left.

DeletedUser

I just noticed that AAA has no more top-10 players. I guess the internals ran out? Maybe thats why Alexhol left.

Yeah we don't have any players in top 10 because we are getting our small players to grow so we are good enough not like others in which big players get everything :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah we don't have any players in top 10 because we are getting our small players to grow so we are good enough not like others in which big players get everything :icon_razz:

Not really seeing what your point is here but, enjoy yourself!

DeletedUser

Not really seeing what your point is here but, enjoy yourself!

Having the larger players assist the smaller players in nobling villages to grow them so they're more sustainable in the future. :3

DeletedUser

Having the larger players assist the smaller players in nobling villages to grow them so they're more sustainable in the future. :3

He said that they don't have players in the top 10 because they are building up the smaller players, in other words he didn't actually answer the question, so I will - they have run out of internals.

DeletedUser76354

Alex left because he saw his friend Auto demolished by Apathy, and knew he was next

DeletedUser

Alex left because he saw his friend Auto demolished by Apathy, and knew he was next

I was next? Thats funny, because how did your op on me go? I lost 2 isolated villages and gained one from you... I will take that... I'd say I passed my first test :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You've gone up ~100k ODD. I really don't think it was an Op.

DeletedUser76354

I was next? Thats funny, because how did your op on me go? I lost 2 isolated villages and gained one from you... I will take that... I'd say I passed my first test :icon_cool:
HAHA!

We won.

You were not the target, you were only meant to think you were ;)

I'd say you failed that test :icon_cool:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alex, the only reason you lost any villages at all is because Di and I got bored waiting for the actual Op. Riuan always was the next target, you were faked to suck up any potential support.