ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

stats show stats but its the ground that has been made.... oh hang on they havent made any showing that neither tribe is winning as no one is on the back foot
So let me get this straight,
We are ahead on nobling villages because stats show stats yet nobody is ahead as nobody is on the back foot

u wot m8 :icon_eek:
Thats like saying we lost a football game 3-2 but we were never on the backfoot...
Get a grip.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what ground have you guys made? and war and football are 2 different things. You guys havent pushed into any of our k's and us into yours so no nobody is winning....

DeletedUser

Side 1: Tribes: ZOMBIESide 2: Tribes: PlayTimeframe: ForeverTotal conquers against opposite side:Side 1: 982Side 2: 945Difference: 37
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:Side 1: 9,438,045Side 2: 8,970,829Difference: 467,216
chart
Side 1: Tribes: ZOMBIESide 2: Tribes: PlayTimeframe: Last weekTotal conquers against opposite side:Side 1: 64Side 2: 145Difference: 81
chart
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:Side 1: 610,618Side 2: 1,367,059Difference: 756,441
chart

DeletedUser

what ground have you guys made? and war and football are 2 different things. You guys havent pushed into any of our k's and us into yours so no nobody is winning....

- Ahead on villages taken reguardless of area, stop defending your tribe when your losing against us
- 2 Differnt things yet you completly missed the entire meaning, maybe you should re-read what I said
- Why do we need to, your players are easy to pick off down in our K's and are free villages after the first 4-5 days of faking and nuking(Why attack the core when we can noble the people outside it?)
- As stated were ahead on villages taken, Pretty sure that means were winning

Like I said....
Get a grip =]

DeletedUser98150

[FONT=&amp]You won a few battles but you will lose the war. [/FONT]

DeletedUser

so nobling inactives means your winning? half of your accounts are inactive, mean while you let about 5 players do almost all of your faking nuking and sending garbage trains (anyone who was in the chat who would like to post the apollyon train id be thankful). meanwhile barracuda is correct in that the only ground you have taken, you have retaken. Play is doing a good job in the war theres no denying that, but they are still going to lose :icon_rolleyes: instead of whining about it on here id go back to nobling your 400 point barbs :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

so nobling inactives means your winning? half of your accounts are inactive, others get banned (*cough cough* tiramisu, ashenfall *cough cough*) mean while you let about 5 players do almost all of your faking nuking and sending garbage trains (anyone who was in the chat who would like to post the apollyon train id be thankful). meanwhile barracuda is correct in that the only ground you have taken, you have retaken. Play is doing a good job in the war theres no denying that, but they are still going to lose :icon_rolleyes: instead of whining about it on here id go back to nobling your 400 point barbs :icon_biggrin:
Didnt realise Collat and xruinu were inactive considering one has 3 co-players
yet were still beating you in your eyes its 5 players vs 60 and your loosing? wow zombie are amazing!
We dont cat your players villages down to 400 points, sorry to dissapoint you =]

DeletedUser101767

If you think someone is pushing, report them.

Keep your misinformed opinions to yourself rather than posting any drivel you think of on here. :icon_rolleyes:

Note from Wolf: Ban discussion also isn't allowed on the forums. Report them ingame, if you bring your complaints here you will be warned or infracted.

Note from Credobartek: Don't believe him, it's all a lie!

DeletedUser106615

Jeez, you guys make it sound like we think we'll win. What are you getting so worked up over? Our few village lead keeps getting erased by your recruitment.

DeletedUser

ya see dao when i say i hate you i really really do mean it baby :D and barlow lol Shut up your gonna get rimmed your little cute baby barb nobling account is gonna get destroyed so just watch the fire happen :D and yea i sent 10 attacks well done LOL i guarantee you tacked it because your a noob haha

Deleted User - 10770065

ya see dao when i say i hate you i really really do mean it baby :D and barlow lol Shut up your gonna get rimmed your little cute baby barb nobling account is gonna get destroyed so just watch the fire happen :D and yea i sent 10 attacks well done LOL i guarantee you tacked it because your a noob haha

That's not dao or To Kill a Jester.

DeletedUser

Yay Lets play
- Already on the Rim go check the map or do you not know how to use one? do you want me to aware you?
- Might want to check your own accounts nobling history, Inactives from other tribes/your own tribe as well as nobling barbs oh my?
- You told me my account was going to get rimmed/destroyed/bla bla months ago infact I was told when I was warring Turtl3 that I was going to get rimmed and destroyed pretty sure those threats were from guitar24, who I belive is your Co-player now?

All my villages are stacked anyway why do I need to stack them more you sent half nukes on guitar24's account when you attacked me what makes you think I need to defend against you haha!

oh yeah and Are you mirin' Brah?

Maybe now Zombie will ban you from posting if not then We shall continue to talk about how rubbish of a player you are and how much of a dissapointment your posts are at representing your tribe.

~Barlow`
~Greatest poster of w61~

DeletedUser

is there a reason i nuked you with 1/2 nukes oh yea its because i had recentyl wiped 3 players off gnat off the map hmmmm big foot ermmmm globalmanila and oh ermmm mustafacc :D so yea..

you sent d to attack me lol extremly nooby.

You war stats were not impressive you waited until all but 2 accounts of zombie when inactive and then nobled

so dont come on here and start chatting crap.

yes you may have beaten me when i was sending 1/2 but i had 7k inc a co who wouldnt log on and like i said above attacked 3 players above you so maybe you want to do your research before coming on the externals and chatting crap... but you do give everyone a good laugh in the chat rooms so continue please :) my honour

DeletedUser

is there a reason i nuked you with 1/2 nukes oh yea its because i had recentyl wiped 3 players off gnat off the map hmmmm big foot ermmmm globalmanila and oh ermmm mustafacc :D so yea..

you sent d to attack me lol extremly nooby.

You war stats were not impressive you waited until all but 2 accounts of zombie when inactive and then nobled

so dont come on here and start chatting crap.

yes you may have beaten me when i was sending 1/2 but i had 7k inc a co who wouldnt log on and like i said above attacked 3 players above you so maybe you want to do your research before coming on the externals and chatting crap... but you do give everyone a good laugh in the chat rooms so continue please :) my honour

It is a shame that Zombie hasnt told you to stop posting, Guess we shall carry on with making you look a fool.

Bigfoot/global and musta all went inactive I do belive you were one of the last players to attack them and Truegrave did almost all the damage to those players especially bigfoot and global.

I thought I would give you a chance I mean your not a very good player so me attacking with Defensive troops I thought leveled the playing field, I thought I had told you this before I guess I hadn't Well now you know the reasoning behind that.

I intend to give everybody a good laugh but unfortuanly it will be at your expense which will be a shame but I think even your own tribe mates are laughing at you at this point.

I look forward to you posting your reply so I can make you look more noobish than you already are, I honestly think that some zombie members are even getting fed up with you posting on externals because lets face it how can you honestly match up to me on these forums, you have guitar24 as a co-player noble inactives and internals not to mention barb nobling and then talk about how you jumped on the bandwagon after truegrave had made 3 players quit while you nobled them when they were sleeping and had all but given up.

~Barlow
~Greatest Poster of w61~

Deleted User - 10770065

It is a shame that Zombie hasnt told you to stop posting, Guess we shall carry on with making you look a fool.

Bigfoot/global and musta all went inactive I do belive you were one of the last players to attack them and Truegrave did almost all the damage to those players especially bigfoot and global.

I thought I would give you a chance I mean your not a very good player so me attacking with Defensive troops I thought leveled the playing field, I thought I had told you this before I guess I hadn't Well now you know the reasoning behind that.

I intend to give everybody a good laugh but unfortuanly it will be at your expense which will be a shame but I think even your own tribe mates are laughing at you at this point.

I look forward to you posting your reply so I can make you look more noobish than you already are, I honestly think that some zombie members are even getting fed up with you posting on externals because lets face it how can you honestly match up to me on these forums, you have guitar24 as a co-player noble inactives and internals not to mention barb nobling and then talk about how you jumped on the bandwagon after truegrave had made 3 players quit while you nobled them when they were sleeping and had all but given up.

~Barlow
~Greatest Poster of w61~

Shut up you two noobs. And barlow, don't ever write that title on the end of your comments again, we all know who holds that title.

DeletedUser

Truegrave was the one who rimmed bigfoot.... it was guitar xruinu and avenger and evil monkey who rimmed global and it was me and xruinu who rimmed mustafacc and here we go with with they went inactive lol i was sniping recaps and dodging nukes from them hardly inactive is it...

And i was the first person to launch the nukes as xruinu was being opp'd i broke mustfacc and we nobled him out by this time truegrave had started on big foot....

i give up posting you don't know what you're talking about.

And yes shaun we all know you win that shout :D

Status
Not open for further replies.