ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

All evidence substantiating my post has been collated and allowed to be viewed publicly. It's up to you to go and find it. I really don't see how you can say my post is invalid, when you've not been here for quite some time :)

Furthermore, it's not even an argument. I'm stating facts, that have been proven since the start of this entire issue. Those highlights? Yeah, they serve to emphasize.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All evidence substantiating my post has been collated and allowed to be viewed publicly. It's up to you to go and find it. I really don't see how you can say my post is invalid, when you've not been here for quite some time :)

Furthermore, it's not even an argument. I'm stating facts, that have been proven since the start of this entire issue. Those highlights? Yeah, they serve to emphasize.

Still haven't provided any reasonable argument. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Exactly what am I supposed to argue about? I'm pointing out that this guys' views are mistaken, flawed and that evidence has been provided to back me up.

All you're saying is 'no argument', 'no argument'...

Almurph, where's your argument?

DeletedUser

Exactly what am I supposed to argue about? I'm pointing out that this guys' views are mistaken, flawed and that evidence has been provided to back me up.

All you're saying is 'no argument', 'no argument'...

Almurph, where's your argument?

Proof or didn't happen!

DeletedUser

The proof has been posted multiple times, even in in-game mails.

It's late over here, but if you bother sifting through the forum, you will find it. If you still can't, mail me in-game. You honestly think I'd make such statements if I didn't have anything to back myself up.

Like I said, stop being lazy and posting crap on the forums.

DeletedUser

The proof has been posted multiple times, even in in-game mails.

It's late over here, but if you bother sifting through the forum, you will find it. If you still can't, mail me in-game. You honestly think I'd make such statements if I didn't have anything to back myself up.

Like I said, stop being lazy and posting crap on the forums. You may just get banned one more time. :)

If you're gonna argue something provide evidence. Mailed IG. :D

DeletedUser

why do i need to provide it again, when even a simple click on the first page of the entire post will show you skype convos with Tina plotting schemes. don't make me laugh

DeletedUser

Can't see any evidence. Maybe a quote might enlighten me but it's prolly just gonna be some shopped garbage anyway.

DeletedUser

mailed you anyhow.

Pictures are with tribemates...and I cba to dig them up right now.

Almurph, you can choose whatever you want to believe.

You'll say that everything has been photoshopped. So I really don't see the point in you requesting proof.

At any rate, please build up that nice village of yours for us. :)

DeletedUser

mailed you anyhow.

Pictures are with tribemates...and I cba to dig them up right now.

Almurph, you can choose whatever you want to believe.

You'll say that everything has been photoshopped. So I really don't see the point in you requesting proof.

At any rate, please build up that nice village of yours for us. :)

500 fakes a day? That's cute. Yeah reasonable evidence is reasonable.

DeletedUser

^Almurph...you've never sent more than the 2 attacks you currently got going at me from your 3k point village. 500? You might reach it in the next decade.

Deleted User - 10770065

^Almurph...you've never sent more than the 2 attacks you currently got going at me from your 3k point village. 500? You might reach it in the next decade.

Haha, poor Almurph. But he has a world winning strategy you wouldn't believe it.

DeletedUser

A friendly reminder from your moderator

Please stay on topic. It appears this thread is currently headed towards an off-topic discussion and I would kindly like to remind you that you all can, and probably will, get in trouble should that happen.
If your post is not related to this war, do not post it.

-Wolf

DeletedUser106646

Look on TW Stats lazy bones. Side 1:
Tribes: ZOMBIE
Side 2:
Tribes: Play

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 41
Difference: 185

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 13
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,184,754
Side 2: 384,374
Difference: 1,800,380

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 109,073
Side 2: 125,216
Difference: 16,143

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 195
Side 2: 116
Difference: 79

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,838,277
Side 2: 1,098,643
Difference: 739,634

chart

Play also took a secret from zombie :lol:

DeletedUser

Play may be winning + that secret was a dupe, But 79+ caps Play really aren't doing any damage that's still around 800+ caps to ZOMBIE + new recruits.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,325
Side 2: 361
Difference: 964

chart

DeletedUser

Only thing that matters is the war, which they are winning (for now) :p

DeletedUser

stats show stats but its the ground that has been made.... oh hang on they havent made any showing that neither tribe is winning as no one is on the back foot

Status
Not open for further replies.