ZOMBIE v PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Truegrave was the one who rimmed bigfoot.... it was guitar xruinu and avenger and evil monkey who rimmed global and it was me and xruinu who rimmed mustafacc and here we go with with they went inactive lol i was sniping recaps and dodging nukes from them hardly inactive is it...

And i was the first person to launch the nukes as xruinu was being opp'd i broke mustfacc and we nobled him out by this time truegrave had started on big foot....

i give up posting your a doyle who dont know what hes talking about.

And yes shaun we all know you win that shout :D

Truegrave nobled out bigfoot and made him quit
I belive at that time evil monkey and avenger started on global in the far north which drew his support which was when he went inactive and gave the sit to somebody who then went inactive themselves and we were unable to get the sit from them for a few days
as for musta he was inactive and came on 1-2 hours a day thats hardly an achivement to take him out lol

U mad?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Excuses, excuses. 'he went inactive' 'he also went active' 'oh and he went inactive and sent sit to another inactive'. Tough, being rimmed is being rimmed, if they were inactive or not. If that was even true, for the guy who was on 1-2 hours a day, why did you guys not find him a co player or have him sat? Now please enough of this bickering, and get on topic of a great war!

DeletedUser106615

You ZOMBIE dudes act like we think we're going to win this war. Well it's kinda hard to think that when you recruit faster than we can noble :icon_neutral:

alexwong

We (zombie) have our purpose and that's to win the game.

Some other players think otherwise. Their only purpose is to troll us.
For that, we're truly honored.

DeletedUser

We (zombie) have our purpose and that's to win the game.

Some other players think otherwise. Their only purpose is to troll us.
For that, we're truly honored.

So the real agenda is coming out now
Rip Hate and their 1v1 vs Zombie...

Gonna be hell to pay alex you dropped a bomb here!

alexwong

It's common sense that most players came here to win.

But it's also make sense that some players don't have common sense. That includes you.

DeletedUser106615

I just find it weird that you won't take the win through secrets because it's a cheap and dirty way to win a world. Then you go off and recruit all the top 20 players trying to pass off your belated victory as a hard earned one. Okay.

DeletedUser98150

The best players always want to be part of the best tribe. Why don't you ask yourself the question: Why did ZOMBIE became the best tribes that all the best players want to be part of? If you figured it out you will find out that hard work, good strategy and loyal members is part of that answer. It must be frustrated to be on the outside! But at least you can hide behind your own opinions that the nr. 1 tribe doesn't deserve the nr. 1 spot.

When you're a winner you're always happy, but if you're happy as a loser you'll always be a loser.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
The best players always want to be part of the best tribe. Why don't you ask yourself the question: Why did ZOMBIE became the best tribes that all the best players want to be part of? If you figured it out you will find out that hard work, good strategy and loyal members is part of that answer. It must be frustrated to be on the outside! But at least you can hide behind your own opinions that the nr. 1 tribe doesn't deserve the nr. 1 spot.

When you're a winner you're always happy, but if you're happy as a loser you'll always be a loser.
[/spoil]
Some one said chris spoke i didn't believe it so came here to see now SAM goes back to "Troll Land"

DeletedUser106615

Hard work? Send invite. Strategy? Recruit. Loyal members? (Considering the players you invited simply ditched their respective tribes...)

DeletedUser

haha sorry this makes me chuckle gnat and thenr... haha your just describing your previous dukes and members here :D

DeletedUser106615

Well yeah, not going to deny it. But then are you admitting that you've stooped tothe standards that you are currently laughing at? Recruiting is a strategy that works, but no one should be bragging about it. Trying to be cool by saying you're not going to win by secrets and you will by domination... sounds good. But if your interpretation of "domination" is recruit the all the 5m+ players you can from Riot! and STD, then that's just too hard for me to resist poking fun at :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Yup, ZOMBIES 57m points nobled in wars doesn't mean anything. Nearly top in that and they're a much newer tribe then Hate who are only 300k above and Riot! who are now dead

DeletedUser

Yup, ZOMBIES 57m points nobled in wars doesn't mean anything. Nearly top in that and they're a much newer tribe then Hate who are only 300k above and Riot! who are now dead

No one is denying that are a good tribe. Seems like Chris/Jack got soft in Zombie's old age though. :D

I remember when the Zombie/Impact tribal MO was to fight wars and incorporate new villages through conquest... screw recruiting.

Though I suppose Zombie is getting tired of this world... how fun is it to recruit all the resistance?

DeletedUser

No one is denying that are a good tribe. Seems like Chris/Jack got soft in Zombie's old age though. :D

I remember when the Zombie/Impact tribal MO was to fight wars and incorporate new villages through conquest... screw recruiting.

Though I suppose Zombie is getting tired of this world... how fun is it to recruit all the resistance?

I'm sorry. What are you going to do about it?

So the real agenda is coming out now
Rip Hate and their 1v1 vs Zombie...

Gonna be hell to pay alex you dropped a bomb here!

:O Barlow, you mean you thought our aim was to lose?

DeletedUser

Well Considering you have an 'agreement' with Hate over having a 1v1 (lol) that I mearly expected you to wait until it got until that point so that you hold up your end of the bargin(lol)

After all you couldn't possibly go against an agreement that holds as much use as a Nap does I mean where would the sense in that be
Unless Hate leadership are going to do what I assume they are going to do once Zombie has enough inactives and space in there tribe...Afterall Zombie are currently known to recruit everybody so why stop now

Alex u mad, yep u mad......u still mad
lol u mad

~Barlow120~
~Best Poster of World 61~

DeletedUser

barlow yes we have recruited a few players but we have recruited talanted players. whats the point in nobling a talented player and wasiting so many nukes when you can invite them and work with them and reduce loses. since you used football as an example before its like you are constantly looking to buy bigger and better players than your current squad. you dont let good talent go to waste.

DeletedUser

barlow yes we have recruited a few players but we have recruited talanted players. whats the point in nobling a talented player and wasiting so many nukes when you can invite them and work with them and reduce loses. since you used football as an example before its like you are constantly looking to buy bigger and better players than your current squad. you dont let good talent go to waste.

Yep keep going,
Yep almost there...
So close!!!

lol'd so hard at this post you would not belive, why dont you let guitar spend more time on your account co-playing, you will be laughing also..

You use football as an example go look at andy caroll, at this present moment in time when I see you post I think of andy caroll and his inability to score.
Me on the other hand Im Robin Van Persie

~Barlow120~
~Greatest poster that has ever lived~
~U Mirin' Brah~

Deleted User - 10770065

Okay barlow and danny, that is enough. If you're going to speak about football, then speak about Celtic (inlove). Anyway, please get back on topic which is - ZOMBIE v Play.

Status
Not open for further replies.