K discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser100750
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Weak players mostly, founder is pretty uncapable of managing his own village, not to speak about tribe. Also, very disrespectful and arrogant. So I left and D.M approached me. I decided to give it a shot and I'm happy with D.M so far.

Interesting, I guess things aren't quite as rosy as their outward image suggests.

DeletedUser93066

Weak players mostly, founder is pretty uncapable of managing his own village, not to speak about tribe. Also, very disrespectful and arrogant. So I left and D.M approached me. I decided to give it a shot and I'm happy with D.M so far.

Says the player who needs others to push him. If I was playing selfishly like you have I might have done just fine. But there's nothing to say to someone who's too full of himself like you. You will follow Nauzor within a month or 2. Tell me one thing Ivan have you ever won a world in .net?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18879

Says the player who needs others to push him. If I was playing selfishly like you have I might have done just fine. But there's nothing to say to someone who's too full of himself like you. You will follow Nauzor within a month or 2. Tell me one thing Ivan have you ever won a world in .net?

As far as I know account pushing is bannable therefore please mind your manners and comments which are born out of your lack of ability to play this game and desperation caused by my leaving. Jealousy is a bad thing.

Within a month or two, only thing that will be different from now is number of villages I'll take from Ego. But one thing will stay the same - you can't do anything about it due to your lack of leadership ability and your tribe's lack of troops. I'll give you a hint, t-train hitting another one of your members today. Maybe you can guess which one and dismiss him prior to that happening? Or you can try protecting him? - ah yes, you are unable to do so. :lol:

EDIT: Frankly, now when I think about it, I don't know why I even replied to you. You're like a mosquito, annoying but harmless. Therefore wasting my time on you is not worth it. :icon_rolleyes: Ingame happenings speak and will speak for themselves.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

K43 is still looking exciting then - especially with all this change in dominance.
!MM! is still rank 2, which i find absolutely hilarious. Their duke has even less experience than me, and has started what appears to be a long road of barb munching.

I give them 2 days in a war with any of the top 4 tribes before the crack and disband :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108592

I really want to see how smash! members verbally attack me on family tribes when smash! and thor! look pretty god dam like a family tribe to me.

sadly if any of you knew that thor is under it own ownership you might know more stuff ;)

a family tribe is all ran by one person like yourself is doing with the fail tribe tbc

but thor got it own leadership

DeletedUser

As far as I know account pushing is bannable therefore please mind your manners and comments which are born out of your lack of ability to play this game and desperation caused by my leaving. Jealousy is a bad thing.

Within a month or two, only thing that will be different from now is number of villages I'll take from Ego. But one thing will stay the same - you can't do anything about it due to your lack of leadership ability and your tribe's lack of troops. I'll give you a hint, t-train hitting another one of your members today. Maybe you can guess which one and dismiss him prior to that happening? Or you can try protecting him? - ah yes, you are unable to do so. :lol:

EDIT: Frankly, now when I think about it, I don't know why I even replied to you. You're like a mosquito, annoying but harmless. Therefore wasting my time on you is not worth it. :icon_rolleyes: Ingame happenings speak and will speak for themselves.

You flipped out then you have guts to flame leadership and the tribe. Some of the members yes doesn't know how to play good start-up, so flaming them helps them? No. You teach them, what did you contribute to the tribe hence you are in? Nothing.. Just showing-off how much you are ahead on us/tribemate. I say Goodluck. And oh I'll be happy to have players that doesn't know how to play but willing to learn than having you on us who just love his self too much but meh the tribe is EGO. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88502

and they wonder why new players don't hang around ..... =/

Michael Corleone.

If you aren't good at this game, you shouldn't have any kind of EGO whatsoever.

My 2 cents.

DeletedUser93066

Lol Fear ignorant as you are you do have pretty obvious comebacks like every child do in this forum. You said you made your area a farm heaven with not much ODA to go with it until few days ago. You have some other friends and player you say your "Apprentice" to do the dirty job for you dont they? Sending you support from one account Clearing from other giving you flags etc etc. Tell you what you wont last in any tribe but your own for more than 2 months. DM will soon understand as long as they are sucking up to you they are good just because I or my tribe didnt and treated you like an annoying child like you are you flipped out.

And of Fear sent a T Train that split between 2 seconds.. oooh so Skeery. Anyways you didnt answer me.. You didnt win any world in Tw have you? And I am sure you didnt lead one to victory for a fact. So get to my level first then tell me anything I might give a damn after today. Good luck. and btw look at yourself on the mirror before calling someone ugly like you called that kid from Org. You were just jealous he had a gf and you dont. You are just a pathetic loner.

Michael Corleone.

Since when is winning worlds the measuring stick of how good you are? Think its safe to say most players that have won a world are not that great at the game.

And the personal insults, really? So not only has corE shown his lack of leadership and lack of playing skill, but also a lack of character.

DeletedUser88502

Since when is winning worlds the measuring stick of how good you are? Think its safe to say most players that have won a world are not that great at the game.

And the personal insults, really? So not only has corE shown his lack of leadership and lack of playing skill, but also a lack of character.

Many decent players have never won a world, either other commitments in RL or in game world circumstances have limited them, the above comment I think hits the spot!

Yeah you should have pride but an over inflated ego nobody likes that.

Michael Corleone.

I have never really been one to measure other players' skills too much. Skill can always be taught, but personalities cannot.

Personality > Skill