K discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser100750
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol k53 is full of mostly noob tribes. there's no real obvious threats yet in it! just members of smash! trying to get some attention while they can.

DeletedUser

I really want to see how smash! members verbally attack me on family tribes when smash! and thor! look pretty god dam like a family tribe to me.

DeletedUser

Is it just me or did the resource spawn in these villages go from 20k/20k/20k to ~3k/3k/3k :/

DeletedUser

With all this talk of theweeboy and BMC on the forums. what do you guys think of k34? anything promising?

DeletedUser4346

I really want to see how smash! members verbally attack me on family tribes when smash! and thor! look pretty god dam like a family tribe to me.

Thor is their academy. Every time thor loses one of their most active members it's because they're moving to smash

DeletedUser

Bah, BMC make me chuckle declared war on us for a scout attack.
So far they've done a magikarp, all splash but no attacks.

Admittedly K47 is rather far away :)

DeletedUser18879

K43 - Ego is in process of dismissing rimmed members. Nothing else of importance, tho'.

DeletedUser18879

I'm curious, what made you leave Ego for D.M?

Weak players mostly, founder is pretty uncapable of managing his own village, not to speak about tribe. Also, very disrespectful and arrogant. So I left and D.M approached me. I decided to give it a shot and I'm happy with D.M so far.