K discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser100750
  • Start date

DeletedUser100750

I think it's about time we get one of these now.

You just give you'r thoughts on a k. The tribes' there etc.

DeletedUser

In K43, D.M has dominance, although i have the feeling EGO are going to be a problem for them later on. They have climbed through the continent rankings slowly, and have a very high average points (1300). Rank 7, but with a slightly disappointing OD of rank 23. Could be seen as playing smart?

I'm not a member of either of these two tribes, but i can't wait to see them hit it off! At least merging is off the table with this member limit ;)

DeletedUser54418

In K43, D.M has dominance, although i have the feeling EGO are going to be a problem for them later on. They have climbed through the continent rankings slowly, and have a very high average points (1300). Rank 7, but with a slightly disappointing OD of rank 23. Could be seen as playing smart?

I'm not a member of either of these two tribes, but i can't wait to see them hit it off! At least merging is off the table with this member limit ;)

OD is overrated at this point in the game. We don't waste our troops without cause. I think that as a member of EGO a war with DM (if it happens, which is not my call to make) will be a lot of fun. They appear to be a strong tribe and would be fun to war with. I think that one of our two tribes will end up ruling K43.

DeletedUser

K53 has a dangerous growth of World Killer Tribes, The Burning Crusaders, and smash!. I Honestly can't make an unbiased opinion until nobles really start rolling out

DeletedUser

K53 has a dangerous growth of World Killer Tribes, The Burning Crusaders, and smash!. I Honestly can't make an unbiased opinion until nobles really start rolling out

Massive family tribes. Will be of little relevance once nobles are in full swing.

DeletedUser

No idea what this means...
I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread :icon_rolleyes:

I feel it is too soon to discuss control of K's. Sorry for the terse remarks and apparently I should have expanded them just for you.

In this early stage of the game, can anyone really gain control of a K with only 30 members?

Should have stated this person's way.... unfortunately I had to go search for it in another thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K44 is a power struggle between Apathy and Burn. One of these two will end up taking the K. Burn is currently in a war which will stunt it's growth a little bit because they are wasting troops and resources to fight little tribes. I think the K will end up going to Apathy. Burn has the quantity, but Apathy has the quality.

DeletedUser

K47.. currently in my area there are about 2 barbs split between 20 villages.
BP is so incredibly painful.

DeletedUser

K33 is as far as I can tell a bunch of indistinguishable scrubs.

DeletedUser

k56 is seeing HORSE and 24/7 join forces to try and kill Gummy.