Wobble dee Wobble

DeletedUser105718

We merged with Wobble because of the general inactivity that internally killed Yarr.

There were little players helping out, and the ones that did had to pick up the slack. In the last op only two players launched. Although in regards of what the statistics would be if only active players were counted we might have had the gap at about 40 ish villages, the number of inactive Wobble managed to take and completely break up our South-West was just silly.

DeletedUser

We merged with Wobble because of the general inactivity that internally killed Yarr.

There were little players helping out, and the ones that did had to pick up the slack. In the last op only two players launched. Although in regards of what the statistics would be if only active players were counted we might have had the gap at about 40 ish villages, the number of inactive Wobble managed to take and completely break up our South-West was just silly.

So you decided to merge instead of kicking the crap/inactives? Sounds like a poor excuse/ a lame response to the situation.

What you should have done to retain some of your respectability as a tribe and individuals is to have formed a smaller active tribe. What you did was just, well, cowardly. Merge FTW!

DeletedUser

If they had 2 players who actually participated in a tribewide op, what did you expect? To have them make a 10 person tribe?

Wouldn't have gone anywhere.

DeletedUser

^ you speak like we care what you think :p

A sad sign of the times.

Originally TW players cared more about respect and honour. A tribe would win the world by hard graft and teamwork and be respected for it. Enemy players would appreciate they were beaten by a better tribe and would congratulate them. Nowadays tribes merge their way to the win, backstabbing and grovelling till they are in the top tribe (w63 FOOLS is a great example of merging ftw. That tribe lost the respect of any enemies they had and killed off a potentially exciting world).

w65 is going the same way with Yarr, Wobble and Apathy merging. In 6 months or less IF you win, you will have gain no respect from it. Merging your way to number 1 is just sad. I doubt anyone would come on here to congratulate you then.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few players in Wobble that deserve the number 1 tribe spot. However, the fact that your family tribe is ranked 3rd and you have merged three times to get into that position, makes the tribe a joke. (6* if you count NIR and Ninjas and the best of HoneyB).

Now, if you don't care what I think please do not post again. However, if you have the undeniable urge, please post something worth reading.

DeletedUser

If they had 2 players who actually participated in a tribewide op, what did you expect? To have them make a 10 person tribe?

Wouldn't have gone anywhere.

Didn't have to merge with Wobble though did they? Seem to remember Apathy doing alright for sometime against 4* their number (they said it enough). If Apathy and Yarr had manned up, the world would have been a lot more interesting.

DeletedUser

Didn't have to merge with Wobble though did they? Seem to remember Apathy doing alright for sometime against 4* their number (they said it enough). If Apathy and Yarr had manned up, the world would have been a lot more interesting.

A) Two different tribes with different types of players and different situations. Apathy was also the declarer, meaning they had more offensive capabilities at first.
B) Apathy was condensed. How do you know the actives of Yarr would've been? If you look at those that joined Wobble to begin with, you'll see how spread out they are.

Different situations are different discussions.

DeletedUser

So this wasnt a full on war with yarr, hahahah.

AAA, had no intentions of attacking neither tribe and both knew that. Wobble just got tired, they weren't winning by an impressive matter.

no excuse for the hugs.

Just like they had no intention of jumping into other wars they weren't a part of right? Say like the TB-Judges war. Wobble did the right thing, and we gained from it. We got stronger and better.

Raveman9

Just like they had no intention of jumping into other wars they weren't a part of right? Say like the TB-Judges war. Wobble did the right thing, and we gained from it. We got stronger and better.

AAA had planed to war judges before Apathy ever declared on us. We had in place a NAP with them with very specific terms they broke almost all the terms most more then once. So yes after apathy jumped to Wobble we chose to drop the NAP to give some players more places to grow.

If you feel you did the right thing by merging in Yarr and making a tribe of inactive to feed off of you sir need to find a different game to play this is TribalWARS not TribalHUGS.

DeletedUser105718

We did, because there was no stopping Wobble tearing trough the frontline. We just had too much to internal to actually pick up the phase. Not sure why the hell are you commenting if you were not in Yarr; and especially not in Yarr leadership and don't know half of the shit you are saying.

Raveman9

We did, because there was no stopping Wobble tearing trough the frontline. We just had too much to internal to actually pick up the phase. Not sure why the hell are you commenting if you were not in Yarr; and especially not in Yarr leadership and don't know half of the shit you are saying.

There is never a case where you have to merge into another tribe just cause you may be losing a war.

If you have inactive players kick them. Keep fighting till the end go down fighting. Leave this world with some honor left intact.

I would much rather go down fighting knowing I did my best then just giving up and joining the players you are at war with just cause you still want to win a world.

DeletedUser

You were in the same branch of ~TLA~ as I was in W24, and you left and got nobled out/internalled, and you deleted.
You hit delete on W62 after your tribe disbanded, and joined W63. You had 15k points and 5 tribe changes already.
You joined at least 11 different tribes on W63.

"I would much rather go down fighting knowing I did my best..."

Well, you sure didn't fight. You hit delete everytime. Not so much as a recap. You changed tribes like I change socks, but claim they should be loyal and go down fighting? Who are you to criticize?

Ah, that's right; you're a AAA player who wanted Wobble to make life easier for them by not gaining any strength. The pillar of truth, right? :icon_rolleyes:.

I suppose that's why players like them win worlds, and why you...don't. Unless you take new accounts that aren't in your sig, anyways.

DeletedUser108799

Dude I have won 2 worlds till yet and believe me they were better and they never had to merge because they were losing.

DeletedUser

People seem to be only good at remembering what they want to remember.
How is it that Wobble and Yarr came to the fore front out of all the other tribes in the world. Remember all those other premades that were made going in. And other tribes that sprung up.

Both Yarr and Wobble have been in many wars, and from memory not always in their favour, usually several tribes against themselves. While in Wobble myself there has always been a target on the map, always Red somewhere. And not just random tribes we have decided to highlight but someone we were actually warring. At one stage things looking pretty bad, if 1 or 2 more tribes jumped in at that point it might have been game over. But through good diplomacy and SELECTIVE recruiting we managed to carry on. And Yarr had a similar picture. Surly you should be blaming all the other tribes that fought us for not taking us down, they just wernt good enough for who they had.
Need good leadership and active participants, which is hard to come by in this game now.

I have been playing this game for near on 6 years now, and if EVERY world i have been in many wars have ended in merging. I can name loads, addmittedly there has been some good worlds, like 12 and 19. Which saw merges but with long wars too, and also stalemates.

This world is not over yet, wobble own about 13-15% of the world if you add 'family' maybe 20% thats far from dominating it, and far from seeing the finish line. Most of the people i have seen past here are not even playing this world and yet they are annoyed with this.

For those that are in this world, do something about it. You hate us that much, come attack, then maybe you will understand why we got to where we are. If it was just pure on merging with every tribe next to us, we should be pretty shit right :lol:. Don't be shy.

DeletedUser

I'm more upset over the loss of entertainment. Hopefully when it comes down to Wobble vs AAA you guys won't merge for the win.

DeletedUser

Dude I have won 2 worlds till yet and believe me they were better and they never had to merge because they were losing.

Really? And what worlds were those, pray tell?

I know, I know, my posting and trolling is entertaining, but not to worry; I can do the same for AAA vs. Wobble :icon_biggrin:.

Raveman9

You were in the same branch of ~TLA~ as I was in W24, and you left and got nobled out/internalled, and you deleted.
You hit delete on W62 after your tribe disbanded, and joined W63. You had 15k points and 5 tribe changes already.
You joined at least 11 different tribes on W63.

"I would much rather go down fighting knowing I did my best..."

Well, you sure didn't fight. You hit delete everytime. Not so much as a recap. You changed tribes like I change socks, but claim they should be loyal and go down fighting? Who are you to criticize?

Ah, that's right; you're a AAA player who wanted Wobble to make life easier for them by not gaining any strength. The pillar of truth, right? :icon_rolleyes:.

I suppose that's why players like them win worlds, and why you...don't. Unless you take new accounts that aren't in your sig, anyways.

World 24: I honestly dont even remember playing that world it was 4 years ago.

World 62: I just had come back to tribal wars after being gone for 4 years started a tribe and failed. I would of considered myself a noob at the time. And for the recored I went barb from not logging on I did not hit delete.

Next will be world 63 where I learned how to play TW and would no longer consider myself a noob.

World 63: Started in BIA Duke quit I went to Knight(Duke was the founder of Yarr on 65) leadership feel apart after MoG left tribe disbanded and I went to PwN. Cruel went to war with PwN kinda mostly just recruited the top players till they disbanded. I had a sitter at the time as I was away sitter went to Gents and bough my account with him. After I got back on I joined D4 with my friends I made in Knight the ones I had been with the hole time. Cruel decided to invite us over rather then fight us I was not the leader so had no say so if we joined or not we did. Cruels Duke quit and would not pass Duke onto anyone else the hole tribe then formed Revolt. Revolt merged into 3 girls to try and win the world quickly. They failed and disbanded. Most the members reformed and formed Grunts. Me and my friends was kicked from Grunts cause they though Vixen the one I had followed this hole time all the way back in Knight was a spy and they knew I was with her. We formed O². Was in between Fools and Grunts for around a week before Fools invited us to join them. Wile in Fools I joined in and helped out in the war destroying Grunts think I was ranked around 35th in the tribe and was 5th in war caps when they disbanded. After a week or so and Fools inviting all the players close to me and I having no where to expand there current war was 5 days noble distance from me(This is when I was made Duke of AAA). I went inactive on 63 and went barb shortly after.

So if anything my stay on world 63 shows how loyal a player I am I stayed with the same small group of players the hole time only going to another tribe when I had no choice and only quit the world due to the recruitment and diplo polices of Fools who won world 63 by recruiting. Not once did I leave and join a tribe I was fighting that is what Yarr did with Wobble.

You trying to prove my point wrong by just showing my past worlds on this account is low u6. My past achievements mean nothing to what I have done on world 65 and how I lead AAA. Just read all over the forums where has anyone ever said AAA did not stand by a agreement and follow throw with it? We have honored every NAP we ever made with a tribe. Honored every alliance we made. In my eyes we are the most honorable and respectful able tribe on world 65 this is however my option but im sure others agree with it.

And for the record u6 I have won a world with a account I started played the hole way through the tribe was just like wobble so I never had to leave. With joining another account to win I have done that also both was late game and I did not contribute to the tribe winning so dont claim to of won them.

To finish off you staying Wobble has gotten stronger from this merge well I for one disagree with that statement. I feel they are weaker then ever but again just my option.

DeletedUser

Cruel decided to invite us over rather then fight us I was not the leader so had no say so if we joined or not we did.

So you admit then, that it's only the leadership of both tribes that you have issue with. The rest of the tribe has no say, just like you didn't. Moving on.

So if anything my stay on world 63 shows how loyal a player I am I stayed with the same small group of players the hole time only going to another tribe when I had no choice and only quit the world due to the recruitment and diplo polices of Fools who won world 63 by recruiting.

So you couldn't stand and fight, as you said you'd prefer; you had to quit because there was no other choice? Well I wonder how Yarr felt...

You trying to prove my point wrong by just showing my past worlds on this account is low u6. My past achievements mean nothing to what I have done on world 65 and how I lead AAA. Just read all over the forums where has anyone ever said AAA did not stand by a agreement and follow throw with it? We have honored every NAP we ever made with a tribe. Honored every alliance we made. In my eyes we are the most honorable and respectful able tribe on world 65 this is however my option but im sure others agree with it.

Unbiased source indeed. But it's not low; it's low to misrepresent yourself as some sort of saint of loyalty when you're clearly not. You can blame it on being a noob, or not remembering, or not being a leader; but if you say "I'd stick it out and fight to the end" you'd damned best mean it, otherwise you look like a liar.

And for the record u6 I have won a world with a account I started played the hole way through the tribe was just like wobble so I never had to leave.

Just like Wobble...interesting. Lol.

To finish off you staying Wobble has gotten stronger from this merge well I for one disagree with that statement. I feel they are weaker then ever but again just my option.

Prove it wrong, then. 'Til then, that's conjecture.