Wobble dee Wobble

Raveman9

People seem to be only good at remembering what they want to remember.
How is it that Wobble and Yarr came to the fore front out of all the other tribes in the world. Remember all those other premades that were made going in. And other tribes that sprung up.

Both Yarr and Wobble have been in many wars, and from memory not always in their favour, usually several tribes against themselves. While in Wobble myself there has always been a target on the map, always Red somewhere. And not just random tribes we have decided to highlight but someone we were actually warring. At one stage things looking pretty bad, if 1 or 2 more tribes jumped in at that point it might have been game over. But through good diplomacy and SELECTIVE recruiting we managed to carry on. And Yarr had a similar picture. Surly you should be blaming all the other tribes that fought us for not taking us down, they just wernt good enough for who they had.
Need good leadership and active participants, which is hard to come by in this game now.

I have been playing this game for near on 6 years now, and if EVERY world i have been in many wars have ended in merging. I can name loads, addmittedly there has been some good worlds, like 12 and 19. Which saw merges but with long wars too, and also stalemates.

This world is not over yet, wobble own about 13-15% of the world if you add 'family' maybe 20% thats far from dominating it, and far from seeing the finish line. Most of the people i have seen past here are not even playing this world and yet they are annoyed with this.

For those that are in this world, do something about it. You hate us that much, come attack, then maybe you will understand why we got to where we are. If it was just pure on merging with every tribe next to us, we should be pretty shit right :lol:. Don't be shy.

Reaper I for one respect the former Wobble and Yarr when both still had solid leadership Wobble had sumner Not sure if there was a duke before him as we had no relations when them at that point. And Yarr has AskMeBeforeYouNoble both was solid leaders and I know if AskMe was still the Duke of Yarr they would not of merged. People are upset at what the 2 tribes has become a mare image of there former self and then merging into one. The current leader of Wobble is Queen Bunny the old Leader of Bunny. From what I hear a amazing player but by things she has done not a amazing leader.

"SELECTIVE" how can you even use that word wobble as long as I have been watching them has been right around the 65 member cap. That is not selective recruitment its fitting in everyone you can and kicking smaller members and less active ones to fit in more. Not to count the fact you all have a tribe made of inactive for you to feed off of.

I think Wobble controls a little more then 15% but I could be wrong there. Would be nice to see how much Wobble does really control though.

Ponds186

Rave, you are wasting your time. You cannot wake up someone who is pretending to be sleeping

DeletedUser78112

Lord Ayok kicked from AAA? Oh I didn't see that happening.:icon_rolleyes:

Raveman9

So you admit then, that it's only the leadership of both tribes that you have issue with. The rest of the tribe has no say, just like you didn't. Moving on.

They was a full tribe 50+ members my group had 3. They would of stood a chance and could of turned it around. If we had of really fought it out yes we would of put up a fight but no way we would of won Yarr still had a chance. But yes my main issue is with leadership.

So you couldn't stand and fight, as you said you'd prefer; you had to quit because there was no other choice? Well I wonder how Yarr felt...

The main reasons I quit was due to Fools recruitment and diplo policies. I had no problem staying and fighting but as the world has just ended with a merge I am very glad I did leave.

Unbiased source indeed. But it's not low; it's low to misrepresent yourself as some sort of saint of loyalty when you're clearly not. You can blame it on being a noob, or not remembering, or not being a leader; but if you say "I'd stick it out and fight to the end" you'd damned best mean it, otherwise you look like a liar.

Never have I claimed to be no saint. But I am loyal as with world 63 and world 65. 63 I stayed with the same small group of players the hole world till I left. World 65 after I was appointed Duke I have never left I have all ways been there for my tribe. And yes go ahead and quote me on this one. I will stick this out and fight along side my tribe till the end.

Prove it wrong, then. 'Til then, that's conjecture.

Only time will tell with them as I said its my option.

Anwsered in BOLD

DeletedUser

Rave, you are wasting your time. You cannot wake up someone who is pretending to be sleeping

Wut?

Wobble controls 10,255 villages of the 48,305 player-owned villages (which are used for dominance conditions). That makes them owners of 21.2% of the world's player-owned villages. Including DRUNKS gives them 13,816 villages, which is 28.6%.

As usual, answering in bold when it becomes hard :icon_rolleyes:.

Raveman9 said:
They was a full tribe 50+ members my group had 3. They would of stood a chance and could of turned it around. If we had of really fought it out yes we would of put up a fight but no way we would of won Yarr still had a chance. But yes my main issue is with leadership.

Yarr said two people contributed to a tribewide op. Their active members were being nobled due to the break in the frontline. Seriously? You say you had 3 people...they had 2 who actually sent on an op, and the rest of the actives were being nobled. Turned it around? Yeah, right. You know you're wrong; stop trying to argue for the sake of not looking worse. You weren't in Yarr; Yarr's leaders were. I know Devlin, and I know Devlin doesn't give in unless he has no choice. He's a stubborn one. You don't know, you clearly are unable to comprehend their situation as described to you, and you insist they should fight because you want them to...when it's clear all that would do is benefit AAA, hence why you wanted it so bad. If you wanted to hit Wobble, should've done it earlier; now you don't get to corner them.

In my eyes, Wobble acted fast to avoid a two-front war and gain the Yarr actives. And they did it well. Be angry, call them huggers, blah blah blah...you took tons of members from Apathy too. I don't see you kicking them for being huggers.

The main reasons I quit was due to Fools recruitment and diplo policies. I had no problem staying and fighting but as the world has just ended with a merge I am very glad I did leave.

The world ended because of secrets on the 21st. Your supposed merge didn't happen until the 25th. At least get your facts straight. And all this is besides the fact that you say you quit due to their policies, but claim that you would've fought it out in Yarr's place...when Yarr is facing policies that YOU say are similar to those. If the policies are the same as Fools' as you describe them, Yarr joined what they couldn't beat. Heck, I'd say that's as good if not better than quitting outright without a fight. Hypocrisy.

Never have I claimed to be no saint. But I am loyal as with world 63 and world 65. 63 I stayed with the same small group of players the hole world till I left. World 65 after I was appointed Duke I have never left I have all ways been there for my tribe. And yes go ahead and quote me on this one. I will stick this out and fight along side my tribe till the end.

Only time will tell with them as I said its my option.

Well, don't portray yourself as one. You don't have to say you're a saint to preach like one, and that's what you've been doing. Telling everyone how you'd have stuck it out, and Yarr could've won, and you're loyal...it's a bit sad that you're getting out your ego-trip on a thread when you've done worse than Yarr in the first place.

Forgot to ask; what world did you win with your own account? I'm curious to see if it wasn't yet another world where a tribe ended up merging.

Bet it was :icon_wink:.

Edit: [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA
Players: Lord Ayok

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 1
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 330,448
Side 2: 9,455
Difference: 320,993

chart
[/spoil]

Yeah yeah, caught you by surprise it was an NAP yadda yadda. Just posting it so we can remember how it started compared to how it ended, whenever it does and whoever wins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raveman9

Wut?

Wobble controls 10,255 villages of the 48,305 player-owned villages (which are used for dominance conditions). That makes them owners of 21.2% of the world's player-owned villages. Including DRUNKS gives them 13,816 villages, which is 28.6%.

Thanks you for letting me know the %

As usual, answering in bold when it becomes hard :icon_rolleyes:.

Not to hard this is just easer.

Yarr said two people contributed to a tribewide op. Their active members were being nobled due to the break in the frontline. Seriously? You say you had 3 people...they had 2 who actually sent on an op, and the rest of the actives were being nobled. Turned it around? Yeah, right. You know you're wrong; stop trying to argue for the sake of not looking worse. You weren't in Yarr; Yarr's leaders were. I know Devlin, and I know Devlin doesn't give in unless he has no choice. He's a stubborn one. You don't know, you clearly are unable to comprehend their situation as described to you, and you insist they should fight because you want them to...when it's clear all that would do is benefit AAA, hence why you wanted it so bad. If you wanted to hit Wobble, should've done it earlier; now you don't get to corner them.

In my eyes, Wobble acted fast to avoid a two-front war and gain the Yarr actives. And they did it well. Be angry, call them huggers, blah blah blah...you took tons of members from Apathy too. I don't see you kicking them for being huggers.

Okay so 2 members was in a tribal OP? So 2 active accounts yet Wobble recruited how many of the accounts? Must of got alot of inactive to noble up :icon_rolleyes: We never recruited from apathy where are you getting this info from?

The world ended because of secrets on the 21st. Your supposed merge didn't happen until the 25th. At least get your facts straight. And all this is besides the fact that you say you quit due to their policies, but claim that you would've fought it out in Yarr's place...when Yarr is facing policies that YOU say are similar to those. If the policies are the same as Fools' as you describe them, Yarr joined what they couldn't beat. Heck, I'd say that's as good if not better than quitting outright without a fight. Hypocrisy.

So its better to just join the enemy then ever fight them at all? so why are you even here saying they should just merge. Once again this is a TribalWARS not TribalHUGS.

Well, don't portray yourself as one. You don't have to say you're a saint to preach like one, and that's what you've been doing. Telling everyone how you'd have stuck it out, and Yarr could've won, and you're loyal...it's a bit sad that you're getting out your ego-trip on a thread when you've done worse than Yarr in the first place.

Oh im sorry for coming here saying how I would of done thing when thats really what I would of done my bad. Worse then Yarr is that some kinda joke? Just checked the rankings and AAA is 2ed this tribe Yarr you speak of well I could not find them :icon_rolleyes:

Forgot to ask; what world did you win with your own account? I'm curious to see if it wasn't yet another world where a tribe ended up merging.

Bet it was :icon_wink:.

All ready said it was like Wobble you said interesting can you not read saying it was like Wobble meant it merged to win the world :lol:

Edit: [spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA
Players: Lord Ayok

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 1
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 330,448
Side 2: 9,455
Difference: 320,993

chart
[/spoil]

Yeah yeah, caught you by surprise it was an NAP yadda yadda. Just posting it so we can remember how it started compared to how it ended, whenever it does and whoever wins.

Im know im impressed at Wobble ability to not stand by the NAP they agreed to and extended in the first place. I mean they never back stabbed anyone or anything right?

Answered in BOLD again :lol:

DeletedUser

All this stuff about raveman on w63. Your a quitter... Im still on w62, in the face of MEOW which is Or-el's old mates plus a bunch of others. I have no hope of winning, but out of my own sense of misguided honour, I will not give the likes of googly the pleasure of knowing that they made me barb out, and altho extremely inactive, I am shuffling D about and sending the odd nuke.

So you want to shout fight till you die, well do what you preach! Thats exactly what I'm doing, so don't give us the bolloxs that you think your better than us.

As for us being weaker, how do you work that out then? Because you don't think Ana is much cop? Would it help to point out that one of her co's is also the leader of a tribe thats in the throws of winning another world as I type this, or that as barons she has a bunch of players who have won worlds in leadership positions, or that from this group of people who have won as dukes, she was elected as having been felt to be best for us at this time.

As for our recruitment, I personally scrutinized the list of players that were to be brought over and recommended that some be dropped to the council and they were as I made a good case for them being crap. Do you think that we internally would have stood for it if we had recruited crap? AAA merged in SVG, if I remember correctly, they were having there asses handed to them for the last week of their war with SLURP!? Yet you recruited them.

If your so brave and so much stronger than us, then why not try and eat from our inactive tribe, went well for you last time you recruited a player in our core. Would have thought you'd have pre supported all those villages.... Yet instead of following your own mantra of fighting to the death, you didn't show any resistance, didn't put a decent sniper or front line guru like somebody i used to know as a sitter or another of your better players. So what does that show?

"You're all fart and no poo"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

It wasn't a tribewide op.

It was a group op. None the less, when there were over 26 villages claimed and only two players launch, it's over. The players that recently moved to Wobble and Drunks are pretty much the left over active players. There were perhaps 7 players that occasionally sat accounts, and most of them were council players such as Eye of the Storm.

Our ops were crippled just by the fact half of the players either launched early/late or didn't launch at all, otherwise a lot more claims would have been taken. Hell, I couldn't say Buster or Blind even did a great job defending; as if the players that were supposed to prenuke would have prenuked, I most likely would have taken the villages.

In the end, the council was worn off, we were all tired due to lack of participation. I'm not sure how you would have found interest to play when half the tribe did jackshit, 1/4 inactives and the small part that will live on in wobble were the only active players.

DeletedUser

I'll be honest here and I say that the merge was made while I was at school...It is tempting to just hug and have a break from wars, but I did not expect it to be this soon. I got back real late on monday, and the merge had already been decided.

I personally expected us to be waiting for AAA's move before taking such a drastic one on our end. Perhaps
things would've been different had AAA helped Yarr instead of waiting for Yarr to get pounded even more before doing something.

musological

The Truth behind the end of the Wobble-Yarr war

Now, I tend to stay off the externals and out of the tit-for-tat trolling.

I'm seeing so much rubbish posted though by people who don't know what they are talking about, and just felt it's owed to both tribes and the world, and posterity even, that someone who does actually know — who was frontline throughout the fighting and central to the peace talks — to make a statement here.

Firstly @Raveman: you seem to like writing the most rubbish and ill-informed speculation, which is ironic and very amusing to me. Since without you it's likely the peace wouldn't have happened. We had firm talks with AAA and Raveman, and reached clear agreements on no less than two separate occasions. Both times you came back the next day and pretended you didn't know what we were talking about and had no memory. We got sick of the lies and being jerked around and decided we couldn't deal with people that couldn't talk straight — and we were concerned that you kept going back on your word and trying to push a NAP with no cancellation period on us that would allow you to hit whenever you wanted. And it was in that state of mind and context that we were first approached by Yarr leadership.

It's funny how AAA like to cry 'tribal hugs' — when between Wobble and Yarr the war stats speak for themselves. It is AAA that have never fought a real war — we've had plenty of war here in the north. It was through the constant warring that we got to know our opponents and develop a lot of respect for many of the Yarr players. Their leaders approached us, having had enough, tired and in an impossible position, seeking nothing for themselves, but only the best for their active members that had worked so hard for their tribe. I've been in their position before and I fully respect leaders that can do that and put their members above their egos — we had no wish to rub anything in, kick a fallen foe, or leverage the position, exactly because of the mutual respect we've earned for each other through long constant warring.

We talked honestly and openly — such a palpable difference from our attempts to discuss anything with AAA — and we agreed to offer places for the best members that had impressed over the course of the war. I don't see this as a merge, I see it as a war fought and won, and the resulting spoils of war. That being said, I have no doubt that Yarr could have made us fight for every inch of territory and made us work very hard if the war had continued on. But I think the real enemy of all of our games and fun at that time was the inactive and lazy members (on both sides even) and it was truly those players and accounts that deserved the sharp end of things.

So that's how I see it. I never hate my enemies in this game — I enjoy my opponents. I have respect for every player that truly fought us (and gave us such ludicrous personal ODD), and Wobble as a tribe offers a clean slate and chance for all to prove their worth and fight on to win this world together, whatever tomorrow may bring.

All seeing I

Wobble just solidified thier place as the new yarr. You talk of real wars. None of the tribes wobble has fought on this world were legit powerhouses. The tribes wobble has fought were shells of their former self. Which IMO wobble is now.

Look at AAA they have thier entire core left. Wobble discust me. And on a good note for AAA, and thanks to wobbles idiotic recruitment. Well. I am in wobble. Let you do the math

DeletedUser95593

Wobble just solidified thier place as the new yarr. You talk of real wars. None of the tribes wobble has fought on this world were legit powerhouses. The tribes wobble has fought were shells of their former self. Which IMO wobble is now.

Look at AAA they have thier entire core left. Wobble discust me. And on a good note for AAA, and thanks to wobbles idiotic recruitment. Well. I am in wobble. Let you do the math

AAA just merged in *322* and SVG, you're all as bad as eachother. What "legit powerhouses" have AAA fought? :lol:

DeletedUser

AAA just merged in *322* and SVG, you're all as bad as eachother. What "legit powerhouses" have AAA fought? :lol:
there goes Choco, being a slut and not checking stats like usual :icon_redface:

Were merging in 322 vills, but not them by any rate.

musological

The war ranks speak for themselves... AAA have never fought anyone that fought back; they've only ever picked on tiny tribes never anyone their own size...

1 Wobble - 12.429.166 - 1.402 450 - 3.1 - 143.324.806 - 162.046.437
2 AAA ----- 11.781.123 - 1.384 125 - 11.1 - 88.397.820 - 28.131.363

DeletedUser

Actually you are not, and slanderous comments like this prove it. I have spoken to most, if not all of the new recruits personally, and all though some are saddened at having to leave friends behind, none are so grammatically inept as to fail to spell the key word in their rhetoric wrong...

As for our entire core, its pretty much all here. So not sure what your chatting about, other than your some sad troll who has come to the realisation that they cannot defeat us In Game, and so attempts to criticise us on here. At least Raveman and his contemporaries articulate their arguments appropriately and show thought and structure to their opinion.

DeletedUser

Raveman9 said:
Not to hard this is just easer.

Sure. Right. Lol.

Okay so 2 members was in a tribal OP? So 2 active accounts yet Wobble recruited how many of the accounts? Must of got alot of inactive to noble up We never recruited from apathy where are you getting this info from?

Ah, sorry, my mistake. You merged in SVG. Probably would've grabbed Apathy if Wobble didn't first. The same applies. Are you going to kick SVG members for being huggers?

So its better to just join the enemy then ever fight them at all? so why are you even here saying they should just merge. Once again this is a TribalWARS not TribalHUGS.

Yes, and they warred, then they merged to avoid losing the next war. That's called tactics. You may want to try it sometime. What happens if they didn't merge?

Wobble tears up Yarr's active players. Then AAA declares on Wobble, eating them because they're fighting a two-front war. Yarr's few active members get some of Wobble, but not nearly as much, because stacks are blocking them unlike AAA who have more surprise. Wobble falls, and AAA is huge, and Yarr's few active players are left.

Sure, there's other tribes around that would eat into that vacuum. Maybe TB!, who knows. But all in all, Wobble WOULD fall and AAA wouldn't. Which is not what Wobble wants. So Wobble made a power play to head you off by taking in Yarr members and getting:

A) More food.
B) More activity.
C) More villages overall.

You don't like it because you lost your easy win. Too bad.

Oh im sorry for coming here saying how I would of done thing when thats really what I would of done my bad. Worse then Yarr is that some kinda joke? Just checked the rankings and AAA is 2ed this tribe Yarr you speak of well I could not find them

Yarr is in Wobble now. Which is rank 1. Where are you again? Ah yeah, rank 2. You were rank 3 before Wobble warred Yarr, too. You merged in SVG. You took in Lord Ayok and kicked him when he started losing villages. Do you really feel proud of yourself here? You're really telling me that your whole history is not proof that you're worse? Wow. Lol.

All ready said it was like Wobble you said interesting can you not read saying it was like Wobble meant it merged to win the world

There ya go. Congrats, you won a world with the same tactics Wobble used here. Guess that means Wobble is trying to you know...win.

Im know im impressed at Wobble ability to not stand by the NAP they agreed to and extended in the first place. I mean they never back stabbed anyone or anything right?

I'm impressed at the fact that you knew it was coming and did nothing to stop it. You're already down 45 villages if you include Ayok, who you kicked the moment he got nobled...

All seeing I

Actually you are not, and slanderous comments like this prove it. I have spoken to most, if not all of the new recruits personally, and all though some are saddened at having to leave friends behind, none are so grammatically inept as to fail to spell the key word in their rhetoric wrong...

As for our entire core, its pretty much all here. So not sure what your chatting about, other than your some sad troll who has come to the realisation that they cannot defeat us In Game, and so attempts to criticise us on here. At least Raveman and his contemporaries articulate their arguments appropriately and show thought and structure to their opinion.

Oh dont get me started. I dont care if you think my spelling is off. It is actually a rules violation to point that out, but yeah my spelling is what was wrong with the statement when you can only find flaws in what was said in how I spell. WOW

Its called an opinion. If we are not allowed to express them then this whole "forum" idea was a terrible thing.

Anyway back to the subject, I will admitt I was wrong earlier, Yarr was not Zombie on w62 or Fray on w55. It was wobble. Recruiting everything in your path is a terrible idea. It never works, and now you have pushed yourself into a family tribe? yeah I am the one to be critisized here.