ZOMBIE Vs HATE

DeletedUser106615

Just a note...it wasn't 11:10 when the wars first began.

I believe ZOMBIE/SMURFS did not outnumber you guys back then :icon_rolleyes:

I'm assuming the "wars" began when you recruited Riot! and Rx, then decided "yeah this is good, let's start fighting now"? My memory doesn't reach that far back, but how does zombie + riot + rx not outnumber hate and play :icon_neutral:. I don't know why everyone is referencing 11:10, because that makes zombie and smurf appear equal to their enemies. If you compare the fighting elements, zombie has the numbers lead all the time.

Solscend, you are using the same excuses ...

Believe it or not, I'm not looking for excuses. Obviously Lucaya or whomever diplomat-ed the shit out of this world and set up the win. Kudos, #leadership #ftw.

Why, though, are people from zombie(except Lucaya) acting like they're so great? Their attitudes are ridiculously misplaced. ZOMBIE did not overcome any major difficulty, did not do anything in terms of war that warrants their cease-less bragging and stats posting. They post the most arrogant things and act like experts, when they have very little(in this world, at least) to show for it. Obviously this is directed toward a select few zombies; I'm sure the majority of zombie are reasonable people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

I'm assuming the "wars" began when you recruited Riot! and Rx, then decided "yeah this is good, let's start fighting now"? My memory doesn't reach that far back, but how does zombie + riot + rx not outnumber hate and play :icon_neutral:. I don't know why everyone is referencing 11:10, because that makes zombie and smurf appear equal to their enemies. If you compare the fighting elements, zombie has the numbers lead all the time.

And you are using that sentence to flame Zombie players? Okay.

DeletedUser106615

...?

I'm refuting that baracuda guy's claim. How is that flaming :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser98503

If you're bothered about recruitment, Don't worry I won't recruit anyone who isn't my spy. & No we never merged Rx, Rx merged with Urban, Along with the war with Play was brought onto themselfs why would I let one of my own council members plot against us from the inside and let them go make their own tribe and live happily ever after.

And yes ZOMBIE have done invites but so what we're rank 1 ODA rank 1 ODD rank 1 war stats, Ahead of HATE and they've had their stats since the start of the world not including all our stats from Impact from when we got disbanded.

DeletedUser105718

Why, though, are people from zombie(except Lucaya) acting like they're so great? Their attitudes are ridiculously misplaced. ZOMBIE did not overcome any major difficulty, did not do anything in terms of war that warrants their cease-less bragging and stats posting. They post the most arrogant things and act like experts, when they have very little(in this world, at least) to show for it. Obviously this is directed toward a select few zombies; I'm sure the majority of zombie are reasonable people.

If they are fighting in the war and are gaining caps, they are obviously good. I'm pretty sure Zombie has a lot to show, especially when Hate and Play are losing against them.

DeletedUser

This barracuda guy is Lucaya.

I don't see why any member of zombie is not entitled to brag. We've all chipped in one way or another to kick your sorry butts.

DeletedUser

hes just all pissy because if we arent hitting him aleady, we must be close to his villas and hes just buffing up his sod it i quit speech and the reason is we recruited everyone

his arguments are all without foundation though, we warred riot and pretty much wiped them out, hate jumped onto the bandwagon..when they saw we had it in the bag until then they kept a nap in place with riot....we saw them jump in and our leadership decided we didnt want to gangbang riot so pulled us out of the war unfortunately a lot of our nukes were already enroute

riot disbanded at that point and hate tried to recruit pretty much all of riot, but riot members wrent interested with a few exceptions, and because they chose to not go to hate you get all uptight about it.....

i wont even bother listing the tribes hate merged with as the age has progressed itll just make your argument look even more ridiculous

then on top of hat you guys cant even hold to your word..breaking naps without notice, your members disgracing your tribe by disbanding impact and spending pp ilegally...i could go on but really...whats the point

DeletedUser

And no one ever seems to acknowledge the Rx merge. You obtained millions of points from the north that HATE would not have touched (and very well may have given you more of a fight). Like I said, you pick up all the good players, start winning, and then come to the conclusion that you've earned it.

You engineered your advantage by basically saying to Riot! and Rx, "Hey, we're slightly ahead of Play and HATE, why don't you all come join us?". If recruiting is so crucial to winning worlds, why did you stop at Rx? Why not just recruit the whole world? One, I guess some players have some self respect, some respect for their tribes and for the game. They don't just throw in the towel and join the largest tribe. But two, it's because you obviously wouldn't let us, right? ZOMBIE wants to play the game, but play without any uncertainty of losing. So they recruit most of the world away and then begin their "glorious" conquest of the rest of the world in their attempt to call this a competitive war game. It's no fun if you already know the outcome of things :icon_cry:.

Do you know what happened in the north? If not then you really should research it. The base of it is that Hate Scr**ed up and so no member in the north would have gone to them. My memory is that they ended up mass recruiting Kraken. and Zombie have taken in those that are of any use to this world from RX/Urban as it was, the rest has become food.

You argument on tactics on this world are flawed - All good tribes must recruit to replace natural wastage, being selective makes it more likely that your tribe will survive. Thats where Zombie have been good. THey have been selective - Hate on the other hand in my view have become the epitome of a mass recruiter.

Re play, you have done well, i personally thought you would have folded 3 or so months ago, but the tribe has gone from strength to strength - however I feel that is on the slide now, but good luck anyway.

Dal

DeletedUser106615

Fack, you even have more forum-goers than us. Oh well, come at me bro(s).

@SlowThinker/Lucaya: The basis of my argument is that you're winning because you have overwhelming facking superiority through selective recruitment and manipulation of your status as already #1 tribe to become #1 tribe by a lot. If HATE+Play were the big bad wolves here, and ZOMBIE was still winning, brag away. If HATE+Play were on even footing with ZOMBIE at the start, brag away! If ZOMBIE absorbs the entire north and northwest sections of W61, proceed to start winning, and then proceed into manly mode... you come across as a bit odd.

Tomsky, I'm not in HATE damnit :icon_neutral:. And as for you; did ZOMBIE noble every last bit of Riot! before moving on? Not exactly. You still did recruit the crap out of them. The reason I'm not making comments on HATE is because you don't see any of them acting up on the forums. All I see are the undead prancing around giving each other pats on the back and high fives.

Dallock, the recruitment part doesn't bother me as much as the attitude. Obviously the objective is to win, and many times merges do go down. But when you commit to a merge of this degree, don't show any shame/acknowledgement for the easy victory, THEN start flaming the enemy for losing an un-winnable war... that makes no sense to me. And Play still has plenty of fight :).

DeletedUser105718

Dallock, the recruitment part doesn't bother me as much as the attitude. Obviously the objective is to win, and many times merges do go down. But when you commit to a merge of this degree, don't show any shame/acknowledgement for the easy victory, THEN start flaming the enemy for losing an un-winnable war... that makes no sense to me. And Play still has plenty of fight .
Un-winnable war? It seems Play is in a worse state then any of us thought.

I don't think you have half a clue about strategy buddy :icon_rolleyes: I'm finished arguing with you. Zombie brags because they can. It was a very solid tribe even before they recruited "the entire north". You're just a jealous person.

DeletedUser106615

Would you be more comfortable if I said we'd win at a lower probability than zombie will? Sheesh. You get my point. Now you're making the most odd accusations. Where did strategy come into this discussion, and why am I so bad at it? My argument revolves around zombies bragging when it doesn't seem appropriate. I've mentioned multiple times that the "strategy" zombie's leaders employ is conducive to winning this world, but makes it so easy that there's no real challenge. But I guess you're done "arguing" with me.

Zombie brags and acts arrogant because they are just those kind of people. I didn't know Lucaya was of that attitude as well :icon_neutral:. And of course zombie was "solid" before they recruited the entire north... so why do it? Why not actually fight it out more evenly for the win?

Scenario 1: Zombie doesn't decide to mass recruit, and proceeds to noble out Riot! and split the world with HATE. If you fought HATE+Play under those circumstances and were still coming out on top, it's obvious there's a better tribe. 'Course that didn't happen. What happened was...
Scenario 2: Recruit all large, active players from Rx and Riot!, securing tons of easy food for future growth and the majority of the world's top players. Then start fighting HATE+Play with an egregious advantage. Then take to the forums and brag/belittle others. Okay. Good job Zombies, you really impressed us.

As for me being jealous, that's quite off on so many levels I might just take the time to acknowledge them! One, this is a game. Two, I would not want to be in a tribe that won like this, and if I were in your tribe I'd be doing this *gestures at previous posts* in your internal forums. Three, I like debating when I think there's obviously something wrong with my counter-part's mentality. It's amusing when you try to defend your attitude(s) about being uber-arrogant and victorious when it was all set up, really. There's nothing "amazing" zombie can do anymore because zombie has taken away the potential to do such a thing. Winning against a tribe that you have superior numbers against is not exactly people compose ballads about :icon_neutral:.

DeletedUser105718

so why do it? Why not actually fight it out more evenly for the win?

Why put yourself in a pitiful position? The game wraps itself around diplomacy. Zombie were good at both fighting and diplomacy. You're point is that they shouldn't be bragging about it, where they did work for the win. You have no clue how certain aspects led to certain decisions, so why flame them?

Like I said, you're a very jealous person :)

Edit:
There is no way, that the base of Zombie that fought against Riot! would have been in this position, because players quit. They would just run out of active players. Smart recruiting happens on each world.

DeletedUser106615

Working for the win = recruiting? Oh, in your books that's "diplomacy". Okay. Guess... nobling and nukes are old fashioned because we're playing diplomatWars now. Well in that case only zombie leadership gets to brag about negotiating their way to victory. Are people like tomsky, you and kingbarbmuncher all leadership? You guys have been asserting your superiority while riding the coat-tails of your ... diplomats. If zombie wants to brag about being better, you may as well show something for it. I mean its too late to un-recruit riot and rx, but you can always do something fun like declare on smurfs :icon_razz:. As of now zombie is simply better in terms of greater numbers... better by default (like I said in my first post here).

DeletedUser105718

Working for the win = recruiting? Oh, in your books that's "diplomacy". Okay. Guess... nobling and nukes are old fashioned because we're playing diplomatWars now. Well in that case only zombie leadership gets to brag about negotiating their way to victory. Are people like tomsky, you and kingbarbmuncher all leadership? You guys have been asserting your superiority while riding the coat-tails of your ... diplomats. If zombie wants to brag about being better, you may as well show something for it. I mean its too late to un-recruit riot and rx, but you can always do something fun like declare on smurfs :icon_razz:. As of now zombie is simply better in terms of greater numbers... better by default (like I said in my first post here).

I'm sorry you're so jealous. There's no cure to fix it.

DeletedUser98503

There is a 101m point difference ZOMBIE + Smurfs + GUARD with HATE + Play + The slaves JACKEL, The odds are hardly stacked against you if you think them odds are tough then this must be your first world, The problem lies with your inactivity so stop crying about the way ZOMBIE have played (zzz) Lost count on how many inactives HATE have and Play maybe have 5 along with all those constant barbs that keep popping up from you know what like that Sonbolism guy :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

as a point of fact....when hate broke he nap and decided to try and gangbang zombie, the numbers where in hate/plays favour, they had more villas and more players than us and smurfs combined, now we have the upper hand its somehow not down to good play/nobling or diplomacy its because of some imaginary method only you can see

Tribal ODA

1 Walking Dead 2.659,93 Mil
2 HATE. 2.037,16 Mil
3 Lets Play 944,27 Mil

and dont forget this ODA is only since zombie formed, we had over 2 billion ODA wiped when a certain hate member disbanded impact, so i guess our nukes are speaking as loudly as our diplomacy

DeletedUser106615

Why would I stop crying when ZOMBIE can't read? :icon_cry:

First off, I have no idea why you're including jackel with hate and play. They're not actively helping us like GUARD is helping you. Second, I'm not trying to figure out why zombie is winning, I'm trying to figure out why zombie thinks they're all that. Especially if your claims of our inactivity are true. Ohoho, good job nobling those inactives! It's so impressive with your huge lead in players/numbers! :icon_razz:

Maybe you're right tomsky, because I can't remember that far back. But how can zombie+rx top players+riot! top players + smurfs not be greater than what hate and play had at the time? Hate didnt even get to hang on to that Maghy player(10m pts). And yes, tomsky, you will generally have more ODA when you control 15/20 of the top players. That figure you're showing me just further emphasizes the fact that zombie's recruitment gave them an incomparable lead. So quit the macho act.