The debt you pay when you shake hand with the devil

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser100466

Budint4ever got pasted because they are complete and utter nubcakes. They can't have been invited as a meatshield because they suck so bad and would be of absolutely no use being one.

He got no support because:

"I need 100 D's!"
"Where?"
"Anywhere! just send them!"

I understand your point as i handle many cases like this and if this is the case you never should of recruited him first place but that's another story.

However i know Budint4ever as he was in Riot and i was leading with sandy and alphabonker ,I beg to differ in this case as he was decent defender.You can clearly see he was doing good in yarr vs slurp! war.

DeletedUser

That's exactly what i say. Wobble is seperating their players to poor and high skilled ones. Those you treat as poor barely receive any support.
So you say TGOT was a poor player. Let's follow an example.
Let's say one day Scarlet get's 10k incomings but he does have serious real life problems (i hope you dont) and cant play those days. I put my bet on wobble that they will find sitters for 24x7 and will send support to all the requests. Did this happened to budint? No. To TGOT? No. To KingDjBrown? Yes. To angacam? Yes...

Well he is under attack with 10k incomings, you can see that his support request is out of any logic but none from wobble takes initiative to take the sit make the proper requests, help him tag cause he was really bad in defending? That's either lack of leadership Or the definition of a meatshield. No middle choice.

During my time back in leadership of Wobble I've organised the movement of a hell of a lot of defensive troops. Of those numerous people that have received these troops I've spoken to only one of them at length and a couple of them a single, brief, mail. I don't know them well enough to be friends with them and I've neither fought with or against them in the past to know their abilities. In fact; the people in Wobble who I do consider to be long terms friends are the people who are supporting those I do not know very well.

You accusations of favouritism are stupid and unfounded.

I understand your point as i handle many cases like this and if this is the case you never should of recruited him first place but that's another story.

However i know Budint4ever as he was in Riot and i was leading with sandy and alphabonker ,I beg to differ in this case as he was decent defender.You can clearly see he was doing good in yarr vs slurp! war.

Bud sucked in Riot and he sucked here too.

Utter nubcakes? They actually have quite an impressive resume, played with them on several occasions(as long as its the same players). You have to cut them some slack, if you look at the position they were in on the map.

In comparison to whom? Any Tom, Dick and Harry can build an account, it's keeping that account going under duress where ability shines through.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser85711

That's exactly what i say. Wobble is seperating their players to poor and high skilled ones. Those you treat as poor barely receive any support.
So you say TGOT was a poor player. Let's follow an example.
Let's say one day Scarlet get's 10k incomings but he does have serious real life problems (i hope you dont) and cant play those days. I put my bet on wobble that they will find sitters for 24x7 and will send support to all the requests. Did this happened to budint? No. To TGOT? No. To KingDjBrown? Yes. To angacam? Yes...

Well he is under attack with 10k incomings, you can see that his support request is out of any logic but none from wobble takes initiative to take the sit make the proper requests, help him tag cause he was really bad in defending? That's either lack of leadership Or the definition of a meatshield. No middle choice.
And it's exactly as I say. TB! and AAA twist our words to fit your self-precept molds of what you want the world to believe we are. I'm not privy on the situation of tgot so I can't comment much either way. Bud never actively searched for a sitter and only set me because I mailed him asking wth was up with his D request. I was willing to make the proper requests but the way I defend may not be the way he defends and that causes a large issue. He wanted all of his villages stacked versus dodging and playing it tactically.

As for sitters, I bet it'd be the same sitters helping sit me that helps sit everyone else if that were to happen. Has nothing to do with favoritism.

I'm also a little confused. You guys keep saying "ex-yarr" are meatshields but then go and say that we stack 2 of them and treat them outside of what you "think" we treat the meatshields like? We also stacked keuk and he got a lot of sitters when we hardly even knew him.

Whoops. I guess giving up other than asking for every village you own to be stacked was being a good defender. Allow me to change my perception to fit your guys'.

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

Thanks for spreading some lights on this matter.

You clearly miscalculated power of "Tb!" and suffering the cause now and also you know for fact wobble is binded by fame(rank 1).There are very good players in wobble and in some area wobble is doing a fine job such as against Simple and AAA(I am not ashamed for telling the truth)which is slightly changing now as you can see
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: AAA, AAA.

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 11
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38,936
Side 2: 100,339
Difference: 61,403

chart

[/spoil]

Not going to post status against Tb! because you already aware of that's not good.so my question to you is -
1)Do you think wobble will hold it's core(original area where forefathers spawned) against tb! ?
Because sooner or later the ghost you ignored in the past haunting you in future.

Haven't posted in here, and I do not pretend to have read this entire topic, but you are chatting as if you lot are winning this war:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Simple, TB!, TB!2, AAA., .AAA, EYE
Players: Hetedis, magification, yblehs, Mikey mik, dear1god, thekourt, melborn12, woodysteve, patsbrady0345, robocop94, nieles122, madhatter91, o0 Rincewind 0o

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 3,742
Side 2: 2,301
Difference: 1,441

chart

Side 1: 34,007,894
Side 2: 21,118,299
Difference: 12,889,595

chart

[/spoil]

So thats all those tribes who have been involved in this 'war' in the sense that they have been allied to either TB! or AAA. and have been in active battle. The individuals are the former AWOYP guys, all those who actively fought, some took more than they lost and visa versa.

Now thanks Sam for opinion, and well done for actually making a decent statement of what you thought, even if it is based on very little fact, and is predominantly hypothesis, was fun to read your spin :p

If we add slurp in:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble, Slurp!
Side 2:
Players: Hetedis, magification, yblehs, Mikey mik, dear1god, thekourt, melborn12, woodysteve, patsbrady0345, robocop94, nieles122, madhatter91, o0 Rincewind 0o

Side 1: 4,215
Side 2: 3,659
Difference: 556

chart

Side 1: 38,238,282
Side 2: 33,359,607
Difference: 4,878,675

chart

[/spoil]

Shocking as it may seem, we are still winning.

Now, you are talking as if we betrayed Slurp! I can confirm that this is bollocks. Mike came to me and a few others, and asked to merge, we at first were interested, however before we could even begin to think about it, half of Slurp! had quit, their spies had fled, and those accounts who were of a size to attract new owners, joined TB! as they saw invites to the opposite side.

As soon as it was made clear to us that Slurp! as 'we had known it!' was gone, we dropped the alliance.

As for Hall, he joined, we thought he could be decent, he proved he wasn't up to the cutt, under the new regieme, that won't stand, and so he was sent on his merry way. Not a stat saving exercise, rather we aren't actively going to recruit bad players. If people don't make the cut, they will not remain. I hear some people saying those who left us and joined TB! are having a good time, but how many of them are still on their accounts? (I don't know, thats a legit question) I do know however that the situation within TB isn't as pretty as they would like to project, I think even AAA. have been swayed by their allies PR stunts, but essentially, TB! has some unhappy people, and AAA. has no people :D

Thanks for reading all this, and now, for the next few months for us to clean up the rest of AAA. then TB! :D

DeletedUser

And it's exactly as I say. TB! and AAA twist our words to fit your self-precept molds of what you want the world to believe we are. I'm not privy on the situation of tgot so I can't comment much either way. Bud never actively searched for a sitter and only set me because I mailed him asking wth was up with his D request. I was willing to make the proper requests but the way I defend may not be the way he defends and that causes a large issue. He wanted all of his villages stacked versus dodging and playing it tactically.

We twist your words, but you dont really know what happened. Sounds confusing on your behalf. Well let me tell you that TGOT was one of the guys that spoke of favouritism before he left.
As for bud, i already said. If you felt you had a poor defending player and none of the leadership took care of the situation then 2 things can happen. Either lack of good leadership, either confirmation of the meatshield theory. I dont treat other players that went totally inactive without giving sitting as the same example as you can see cause it has nothing to do with leadeship. But budint4ever was active, just none of you really minded of what happened.

I'm also a little confused. You guys keep saying "ex-yarr" are meatshields but then go and say that we stack 2 of them and treat them outside of what you "think" we treat the meatshields like? We also stacked keuk and he got a lot of sitters when we hardly even knew him.

I never said that about ex-yarr. Dont put words in my mouth. I gave specific examples of my so far experience in fighting wobble.
Keuk was a nice guy and decent player, he gave a good fight, we gave a better one and won that battle. The war has many more to come.

During my time back in leadership of Wobble I've organised the movement of a hell of a lot of defensive troops. Of those numerous people that have received these troops I've spoken to only one of them at length and a couple of them a single, brief, mail. I don't know them well enough to be friends with them and I've neither fought with or against them in the past to know their abilities. In fact; the people in Wobble who I do consider to be long terms friends are the people who are supporting those I do not know very well.

You could better say that your point of view is different than mine. I have given many examples of how wobble treats some players, you may disagree but facts and and your ex-players talk differently.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

All i can say is..WoW! When it comes to biased stats ali is the king. No doubt about that. Hey, next time you can put your internal in the stats so they all even better to you..

ps: i forgot to say...Ali, you know nothing about tb!..

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]

Bud sucked in Riot and he sucked here too.

In comparison to whom? Any Tom, Dick and Harry can build an account, it's keeping that account going under duress where ability shines through.
[/spoil]

Depends which player are on it as branco was quite decent.

[spoil]

As for sitters, I bet it'd be the same sitters helping sit me that helps sit everyone else if that were to happen. Has nothing to do with favoritism.

Whoops. I guess giving up other than asking for every village you own to be stacked was being a good defender. Allow me to change my perception to fit your guys'.
[/spoil]

I never said that however i tried to imply if he was demanding that much D then you guys should have work on his account little bit more to help out the defense requirement (But depends on how much you cared )
[spoil]
Haven't posted in here, and I do not pretend to have read this entire topic, but you are chatting as if you lot are winning this war:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

So thats all those tribes who have been involved in this 'war' in the sense that they have been allied to either TB! or AAA. and have been in active battle. The individuals are the former AWOYP guys, all those who actively fought, some took more than they lost and visa versa.

Now thanks Sam for opinion, and well done for actually making a decent statement of what you thought, even if it is based on very little fact, and is predominantly hypothesis, was fun to read your spin :p

If we add slurp in:

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 4,215
Side 2: 3,659
Difference: 556

chart

Side 1: 38,238,282
Side 2: 33,359,607
Difference: 4,878,675

chart

[/spoil]

Shocking as it may seem, we are still winning.

Now, you are talking as if we betrayed Slurp! I can confirm that this is bollocks. Mike came to me and a few others, and asked to merge, we at first were interested, however before we could even begin to think about it, half of Slurp! had quit, their spies had fled, and those accounts who were of a size to attract new owners, joined TB! as they saw invites to the opposite side.

As soon as it was made clear to us that Slurp! as 'we had known it!' was gone, we dropped the alliance.

As for Hall, he joined, we thought he could be decent, he proved he wasn't up to the cutt, under the new regieme, that won't stand, and so he was sent on his merry way. Not a stat saving exercise, rather we aren't actively going to recruit bad players. If people don't make the cut, they will not remain. I hear some people saying those who left us and joined TB! are having a good time, but how many of them are still on their accounts? (I don't know, thats a legit question) I do know however that the situation within TB isn't as pretty as they would like to project, I think even AAA. have been swayed by their allies PR stunts, but essentially, TB! has some unhappy people, and AAA. has no people :D

Thanks for reading all this, and now, for the next few months for us to clean up the rest of AAA. then TB! :D
[/spoil]

Ok so you mange to work on war status in your favour by adding -
[spoil]Players: Hetedis, magification, yblehs, Mikey mik, dear1god, thekourt, melborn12, woodysteve, patsbrady0345, robocop94, nieles122, madhatter91, o0 Rincewind 0o[/spoil]

That shows how desperate you are to convince yourself "Everything is ok".We can add some tribe/players too but sorry we do not possess your traits(Insecurity)

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

[spoil][/spoil]

I never said that however i tried to imply if he was demanding that much D then you guys should have work on his account little bit more to help out the defense requirement (But depends on how much you cared )
[spoil][/spoil]

Ok so you mange to work on war status in your favour by adding -
[spoil]Players: Hetedis, magification, yblehs, Mikey mik, dear1god, thekourt, melborn12, woodysteve, patsbrady0345, robocop94, nieles122, madhatter91, o0 Rincewind 0o[/spoil]

That shows how desperate you are to convince yourself "Everything is ok".We can add some tribe/players too but sorry we do not possess your traits(Insecurity)
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: EYE, TB!, TB!2, AAA., .AAA, Simple

Side 1: 3,043
Side 2: 2,209
Difference: 834

chart

Side 1: 27,606,911
Side 2: 20,308,777
Difference: 7,298,134

chart

[/spoil]

Oh no, you got me adding AWOYP wrong, they were allied to TB!, but seeing as how you want to cry about it ^^

Still, they allied you and declared on us, so to my mind, they where as much a part of this war as any other tribe....

Nice fail Sam

Oh and everything is ok, we have the best members in the world, we are winning in our wars by over 12 million points, we are destroying the number 3 tribe in the world, the number 2 is fighting hard and will be a nice challenge once we can focus entirely upon them as they shall prove a challenge I'm sure.

Im not saying we are about to stroll through the park and win this world, but we are on the hill, and after a steep climb, we will eventually reach the summit, and plant our flag of core's boobs.

Seems sad that you have to whine so hard about us posting how we destroyed a tribe nadir personally got to attack us.

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: EYE, TB!, TB!2, AAA., .AAA, Simple

Side 1: 3,043
Side 2: 2,209
Difference: 834

chart

Side 1: 27,606,911
Side 2: 20,308,777
Difference: 7,298,134

chart

[/spoil]

Oh no, you got me adding AWOYP wrong, they were allied to TB!, but seeing as how you want to cry about it ^^

Still, they allied you and declared on us, so to my mind, they where as much a part of this war as any other tribe....

Nice fail Sam
[/spoil]

Awkward
wow-smiley-emoticon.gif

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2, AAA, AAA., Simple

Side 1: 3,274
Side 2: 3,506
Difference: 232

chart

Side 1: 30,011,598
Side 2: 32,157,255
Difference: 2,145,657

chart

[/spoil]

[spoil]
Oh and everything is ok, we have the best members in the world, we are winning in our wars by over 12 million points, we are destroying the number 3 tribe in the world, the number 2 is fighting hard and will be a nice challenge once we can focus entirely upon them as they shall prove a challenge I'm sure.

Im not saying we are about to stroll through the park and win this world, but we are on the hill, and after a steep climb, we will eventually reach the summit, and plant our flag of core's boobs.

Seems sad that you have to whine so hard about us posting how we destroyed a tribe nadir personally got to attack us.
[/spoil]

Those word are pretty inspiring but they seems to me moral boosting speech to whom you leading for massacre .

DeletedUser

Not to mention that rathisamar has not put in the stats all the bashers of wobble that are being eaten, the players they have kicked and not count in the current tribe's stats and the not less important fact that the common aaa+tb! vs wobble+slurp! was started officially with big time difference.

But again wobble says they dont really care about the stats. But their former/future leader keeps being biased about them..

DeletedUser

You mean like all the stats lost because of AAA kicked players that aren't included, and the tribes that you allied but don't want to include?

If you want to pretend you're doing someone a favor with your skewed stats, it's no one but your tribe that you're lying to.

DeletedUser104941

Don't mind me, just browsing, buuut......

It looks as if Anna is in charge of Wobble now, or at least involved in leadership and if she is, the above wouldn't happen. Haven't spoken to her in months either so not biased, but she does looks after everyone equally. You must have got the wrong end of the stick, Or PMS, whatevs.

Ciao:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You mean like all the stats lost because of AAA kicked players that aren't included, and the tribes that you allied but don't want to include?

If you want to pretend you're doing someone a favor with your skewed stats, it's no one but your tribe that you're lying to.

Here it comes the queen of biased stats or-el!
You are actually right. Ali forgot to put blackeagla in wobble's side. You were fighting AAA, you currently play in wobble, so you were clearly working for them.

Thanks for reminding me.

Hey Weilai! Where r u my friend. Sad to inform you that Anna is not in charge of wobble anymore :)

DeletedUser104941

You are actually right. Ali forgot to put blackeagla in wobble's side. You were fighting AAA, you currently play in wobble, so you were clearly working for them.

Thanks for reminding me.

Hey Weilai! Where r u my friend. Sad to inform you that Anna is not in charge of wobble anymore :)

Don't be sad, I really don't care one way or the other :).

DeletedUser

Thanks for reminding me.

Complete and utter bullshit as usual spewing from your fingers. I was offered an account well after I left AAA, and had no prior communication or offers to work with them before. But your leader's ridiculously dishonorable and disgusting actions, and the previous actions by AAA, prompted me to want to assist Wobble. When they offered, I accepted.

Blame yourselves, don't even dare try to paint me as a spy when it's AAA members who are telling me they would've spied (c0alkiller) if they were moving tribes and I didn't do so. As usual, your propaganda is lacking in reason and entertainment.

DeletedUser79609

Coming from the tribe who are hiding behind TB's success. You post stats showing how you're 10 or so caps up in the last 48 hours and think the tide is changing. You would be nowhere without TB, Sam it's not you winning the war, AAA will never win this war. Wake up and get that through your thick skull!

Oh and all this bragging about taking down Slurp is just pathetic. We are tearing through Simple, do we brag? Yet it's us pretending things are ok :?

DeletedUser100466

Complete and utter bullshit as usual spewing from your fingers. I was offered an account well after I left AAA, and had no prior communication or offers to work with them before. But your leader's ridiculously dishonorable and disgusting actions, and the previous actions by AAA, prompted me to want to assist Wobble. When they offered, I accepted.

Blame yourselves, don't even dare try to paint me as a spy when it's AAA members who are telling me they would've spied (c0alkiller) if they were moving tribes and I didn't do so. As usual, your propaganda is lacking in reason and entertainment.

Personal insults/comments
few facts from your dream world(lala land)
Blaming others for everything

3 basic essence of your posts :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser85711

We twist your words, but you dont really know what happened. Sounds confusing on your behalf. Well let me tell you that TGOT was one of the guys that spoke of favouritism before he left.
As for bud, i already said. If you felt you had a poor defending player and none of the leadership took care of the situation then 2 things can happen. Either lack of good leadership, either confirmation of the meatshield theory. I dont treat other players that went totally inactive without giving sitting as the same example as you can see cause it has nothing to do with leadeship. But budint4ever was active, just none of you really minded of what happened.
I wasn't around/paying attention to 1 situation and all the sudden I don't know what happens in everything? If people ask for D they get it. Knowing what happened with tgot or not doesn't change that fact. Did you ever think that leadership already had their hands tied with other sits? Of course not! It's just they're picking and choosing which frontline sit they need to help sit.

I never said that about ex-yarr. Dont put words in my mouth. I gave specific examples of my so far experience in fighting wobble.
Keuk was a nice guy and decent player, he gave a good fight, we gave a better one and won that battle. The war has many more to come.
I said "you guys", as in TB!. You may not have, but people on your end have. I simply tossed Keuk as an example.

You could better say that your point of view is different than mine. I have given many examples of how wobble treats some players, you may disagree but facts and and your ex-players talk differently.

Bs. If players ask for things and it's available they will get it. You'd have to be more specific on players whining about it ect, but I don't really buy into it.

You said that he was a good player after we already mentioned WHY he was a bad one. I personally don't care about any other account other than my own (even then I hardly do). I've spent years sitting accounts and trying to carry a tribe and I refuse to do it again.

DeletedUser

Personal insults/comments
few facts from your dream world(lala land)
Blaming others for everything

3 basic essence of your posts :icon_rolleyes:

In what ridiculous world is saying that he is spewing lies and bullshit on the forum a comment about him personally? It's about what he said; I didn't say that's all he does, didn't say he's stupid, nothing like that. You're wrong, as usual. What a surprise.

As usual ignore anything proven in favor of saying "no no for srs i'm right" when you're - as usual - ignoring reality.

I like how I get blamed for being a Wobble spy, and defending myself means I'm blaming others for everything. As usual, your ridiculous logic fails.

Hey look I color-coded too.

DeletedUser

"Wah wah, I expected to be carried but the other people in Wobble expected me to fight with a little common sense. Wobble sux." That about the gist of it?

I know the goings on of Wobble better than you do. I know where support is going and when. I disagree with your theories because I know they are false.

DeletedUser104941

In what ridiculous world is saying that he is spewing lies and bullshit on the forum a comment about him personally? It's about what he said; I didn't say that's all he does, didn't say he's stupid, nothing like that. You're wrong, as usual. What a surprise.

As usual ignore anything proven in favor of saying "no no for srs i'm right" when you're - as usual - ignoring reality.

I like how I get blamed for being a Wobble spy, and defending myself means I'm blaming others for everything. As usual, your ridiculous logic fails.

Hey look I color-coded too.

Different World, Same Argument.

14wwowm.jpg