The debt you pay when you shake hand with the devil

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Complete and utter bullshit as usual spewing from your fingers. I was offered an account well after I left AAA, and had no prior communication or offers to work with them before. But your leader's ridiculously dishonorable and disgusting actions, and the previous actions by AAA, prompted me to want to assist Wobble. When they offered, I accepted.

The BS is getting straight back to you buddy.
I have been telling for weeks that all your precense around has been so help wobble. You denied it, you were hiding from it, you ruined an account in AAA and now OH MY DEAR GOD...you get offered an account in wobble. Let me think, it must have taken you many days to think about it..
Be honest at least with yourself. The lies and the propaganda you have been making all these weeks has become clear to everyone now.

I wasn't around/paying attention to 1 situation and all the sudden I don't know what happens in everything? If people ask for D they get it. Knowing what happened with tgot or not doesn't change that fact. Did you ever think that leadership already had their hands tied with other sits? Of course not! It's just they're picking and choosing which frontline sit they need to help sit.

That must be a priority system isnt it? Let me think. TGOT, budint4ever must have been really low in the priority. That's exactly what i say.

DeletedUser

Different World, Same Argument.

[spoil]
14wwowm.jpg
[/spoil]

Kk.

I have been telling for weeks that all your precense around has been so help wobble. You denied it, you were hiding from it, you ruined an account in AAA and now OH MY DEAR GOD...you get offered an account in wobble. Let me think, it must have taken you many days to think about it..
Be honest at least with yourself. The lies and the propaganda you have been making all these weeks has become clear to everyone now.

That must be a priority system isnt it? Let me think. TGOT, budint4ever must have been really low in the priority. That's exactly what i say.

They wanted me to make you angry. That's why they offered me an account. They got it, judging by your inherently ridiculous posts.

On 4/1/13, at 3:50 PM, Ali wrote:

>I mainly want you in wobble because I love the idea of how pissed off they'd all get :D

As is expected, you guys are mad that a tribe sucked miserably and I decided to leave to join another (when a leader of their enemy insulted me in multiple ways and broke privacy with me before I retaliated), so you're doing your little smear campaign to try and make me look bad. Cool story bro, tell it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing has changed in the last couple of months in our opinion about you. You just were underwear, now you are "overwear". If you want i can find posts of myself saying you were playing "the wobble game" all this time.
Let's be honest. He has already been in wobble's underwear for months.

I am glad you made it official for others. I never liked you cause i dont like double-faced people. I prefer straightforward ones.

DeletedUser85711

How did I know you were going misunderstand that. It was me referring to what you said, not me saying people pick and choose what sit they have but were busy prior to that.

DeletedUser

Nothing has changed in the last couple of months in our opinion about you. You just were underwear, now you are "overwear". If you want i can find posts of myself saying you were playing "the wobble game" all this time.

I am glad you made it official for others. I never liked you cause i dont like double-faced people. I prefer straightforward ones.

Say it all you want. I joined because of ec and AAA being horrible to me, and motivating me to. Prior to that, no help or other indication was given to Wobble in-game (on the forums was unintentional until you guys got personal with me). Umadbro? Get out. No one cares about this topic anymore. If it's "overwear", then drop it. But you won't, because you feel the need to smear me more. Later broseph.

DeletedUser

Say it all you want. I joined because of ec and AAA being horrible to me, and motivating me to. Prior to that, no help or other indication was given to Wobble in-game (on the forums was unintentional until you guys got personal with me). Umadbro? Get out. No one cares about this topic anymore. If it's "overwear", then drop it. But you won't, because you feel the need to smear me more. Later broseph.
awww...poor baby...we were horrible to you? why dont you grow a pair? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Attention-whore! or-el now sold in the best prices...whose next???yeahhhh, we have a winneerrr! Wobble bought him for the best price available.

Get down of the stage bro. Show is over.

DeletedUser

I'm in Wobble, aren't I? Maybe you should read.

Naz: Says the guy who literally attacks me every chance he gets, then tells me not to post. Called it:

Me said:
If it's "overwear", then drop it. But you won't, because you feel the need to smear me more. Later broseph.

As usual, Naz decides to bitch about something and then not drop it, but complain that others talk about it too. Umadbro? Cool story, maybe you should drop this if it's affecting you so much you can't make sensical decisions in your posts.

DeletedUser

I didnt tell you to stop posting. I just said that your show is over.

What exactly you want to be dropped buddy? You are in wobble, arent you..?

DeletedUser

You spend all your time posting about me, then say I'm an attention whore when I defend myself. You spend all that time talking about how I'm "overworn", but continue to post specifically about me and say it's overworn when I defend myself.

If you don't want me to defend myself, stop making ridiculous accusations and bitching about everything that you can vaguely try to connect even when it doesn't exist. Otherwise, I'd say you're the one attention-whoring atm.

DeletedUser

You are right. All these weeks i have been falsely accusing you that you were a wobble propagandist. I really apologize for this and i feel sorry about you.

As a sidenote you have joined wobble. But that doesnt really matter. It is really "un-connected". Isnt it?

DeletedUser

Good job oversimplifying, and ignoring that I sent support to players like UA in-game. Whatever bro, I'll be the big guy here and stop answering your bitching and slagging off of me, all the while complaining that I post my opinions. Later, enjoy your one-man-show of illogical claims until the next time I decide to answer, whenever that may be.

DeletedUser85711

Why must you twats turn every god damn thread into an anti-u6 thread? I'm already ignoring 2 threads over it do we really need to plague all active topics with your drivel?

DeletedUser

As i said the show is over. The masks have been pulled off. Dont worry. We move on.

DeletedUser85711

Then drop the stupid ass subject and quit bringing it up. You said the show was over like 3 posts ago but yet here we stand.

DeletedUser

Why must you twats turn every god damn thread into an anti-u6 thread? I'm already ignoring 2 threads over it do we really need to plague all active topics with your drivel?
Arith, you're nuts if you dont see that Orel is provoking people. Im not saying they (or we in some instances) are in the right, as the right thing to do would be to ignore him, but he doing his best to make people want to address him the way they do. So the best thing you can do is put his leash back on :p

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Budint4ever got pasted because they are complete and utter nubcakes. They can't have been invited as a meatshield because they suck so bad and would be of absolutely no use being one.

He got no support because:

"I need 100 D's!"
"Where?"
"Anywhere! just send them!"

* 900D's :lol:

DeletedUser

Budint4ever got pasted because they are complete and utter nubcakes. They can't have been invited as a meatshield because they suck so bad and would be of absolutely no use being one.

He got no support because:

"I need 100 D's!"
"Where?"
"Anywhere! just send them!"

You should have stacked him before he joined. And yes, that he needed it everywhere was clear if you looked at the map. If he wasn't recruited as meatshield you wouldnt have invited him in the first place I guess.

DeletedUser

You should have stacked him before he joined. And yes, that he needed it everywhere was clear if you looked at the map. If he wasn't recruited as meatshield you wouldnt have invited him in the first place I guess.

Nobody needs stacks everywhere. Ever. Know what you're talking about before you start to tell people what they should be doing.

DeletedUser

There was no war with TB when he was recruited and seriously? Who with any level of skill at all needs ALL 300 of their villages stacked all at once.

The guy made zero effort to help himself, rather he posted a cry for help, with no details, no priorities, no times of in comings, and no attempt to reply to any questions asked of him.

NO Tribe worth a shit would support a player like that and anyone who tries to argue otherwise is fooling themselves.