Thargoran the imposter

DeletedUser64969

^ Hmm

I wonder just how many enemies Ego has. Makes you wonder if they will survive, cos frankly, they can very well be the 300 romans against the 10,000 persians, all good players but definitely outnumbered.

Best of luck.

spartans you mean :|

Frozen Flaim 27 farm, you suck bro :| and so does tharagon, your both pointwhore and should learn to play rofl, can say your both going to get eaten eventually, and i hope so, as neither of you deserve any attention.

DeletedUser110532

spartans you mean :|

Frozen Flaim 27 farm, you suck bro :| and so does tharagon, your both pointwhore and should learn to play rofl, can say your both going to get eaten eventually, and i hope so, as neither of you deserve any attention.

Maybe they are learning to play now? Do not ridicule people because they can't meet the unrealistic standards of a TW vet. Get off your high horse please.

DeletedUser64969

Maybe they are learning to play now? .

well thats complete and utter BS and from what I've been hearing from plenty of places, people saying there the best accounts on the world and stuff, its kinda sad seeing this :D, but regardless they may not have said these things them self, but the rumurs come from somewhere, but its really not impressive for "top" accounts, and my expectations have never been unrealistic or i wouldn't be able to do them now would i?

DeletedUser

have to say there seems to be no expectations on this world expect for who can spend the most money, the accounts on this world seem to be lacking a bit. neither the original or the so called imposter seem to be great players so this whole thing is pointless. doubly so since the owner even if he is a new one and not the original has just as much right to his account as anyone else.

DeletedUser

well thats complete and utter BS and from what I've been hearing from plenty of places, people saying there the best accounts on the world and stuff, its kinda sad seeing this :D, but regardless they may not have said these things them self, but the rumurs come from somewhere, but its really not impressive for "top" accounts, and my expectations have never been unrealistic or i wouldn't be able to do them now would i?

Hello whoever you are, I've come across you before but that's another story. In regards to this world, if your expectations were realistic you would not be having a so called fit on the externals.

DeletedUser110464

have to say there seems to be no expectations on this world expect for who can spend the most money, the accounts on this world seem to be lacking a bit. neither the original or the so called imposter seem to be great players so this whole thing is pointless. doubly so since the owner even if he is a new one and not the original has just as much right to his account as anyone else.

To call the original Thargoran something other than a great player is just idiotic...just because you didn't know him back when he played does not mean you can call him a bad player with 0 proof whatsoever...

DeletedUser64969

Hello whoever you are, I've come across you before but that's another story. In regards to this world, if your expectations were realistic you would not be having a so called fit on the externals.

I have done it and met my expectations and so have all my friends on this world, so i expect other people can. I'm just baffled how people think these are the best accounts on the world if they knew there troop numbers, thats all.

DeletedUser

It's not better late than never when you don't even read the thread completely listen to TW staff.

/Cares?
this world is so unimportant to me that i don't need to read a thread but then again you must have nothing better to do but read threads.
listen to TW Staff? since when have i ever been known to listen to them? everyone that knows me know what i am like as far as the TW staff.

DeletedUser

I have done it and met my expectations and so have all my friends on this world, so i expect other people can. I'm just baffled how people think these are the best accounts on the world if they knew there troop numbers, thats all.

Why does it bother you if someones opinion is not corresponding with yours. Patience is virtue, time will tell whether the so called players you proclaim can meet the expectations they individually assume not what others say, if you want recognition go in game.

DeletedUser

To call the original Thargoran something other than a great player is just idiotic...just because you didn't know him back when he played does not mean you can call him a bad player with 0 proof whatsoever...

i showed stats that is proof, and i was around back when he was playing so i stick by my words. and will add two more to clear things up MEDIOCRE PLAYER.

DeletedUser110464

i showed stats that is proof, and i was around back when he was playing so i stick by my words. and will add two more to clear things up MEDIOCRE PLAYER.

For one thing, because of twstats being newer than some of those worlds his stats for the first ~6 or so of those worlds show no detail as to his ranking, or anything else for that matter beyond conquers for and against, minding you that some of those may be him "gifting" villas to tribe mates. He was not known only for doing pretty decent on .net, but also a lot of other things such as .de...

And join date 2011 on that forum account? must not be your original, otherwise you would NOT have played with tharg before...

Either way I can tell you don't know the real tharg...if you did you wouldn't be calling him mediocre when he obviously was above average. Not necessarily the #1 player every world or anything, but "mediocre" and "bad player" are pretty serious insults to a player who isn't going to even be on this forum to defend himself...

DeletedUser64969

Why does it bother you if someones opinion is not corresponding with yours. Patience is virtue, time will tell whether the so called players you proclaim can meet the expectations they individually assume not what others say, if you want recognition go in game.

i already have the recognition i need from people who know me, i've probably had more rank1 accounts than 99.9999% of the people who have ever played in tw history, 12-13 atm, cant remember exactly :|, but i agree time will tell, it will more then likey get rid of most of the pretenders, everyone is entitled to there opinion, i'll have mine, there no wrong or right for most of this stuff anyway.

DeletedUser

For one thing, because of twstats being newer than some of those worlds his stats for the first ~6 or so of those worlds show no detail as to his ranking, or anything else for that matter beyond conquers for and against, minding you that some of those may be him "gifting" villas to tribe mates. He was not known only for doing pretty decent on .net, but also a lot of other things such as .de...

And join date 2011 on that forum account? must not be your original, otherwise you would NOT have played with tharg before...

Either way I can tell you don't know the real tharg...if you did you wouldn't be calling him mediocre when he obviously was above average. Not necessarily the #1 player every world or anything, but "mediocre" and "bad player" are pretty serious insults to a player who isn't going to even be on this forum to defend himself...

i started this forum name when i blogged... so yes i played before. and as for the topic it dosnt matter how good he is or isnt or was or wasnt, its the claim this new one is an imposter and the flaming of his name, as it is his name now. it dosnt matter if he is good or bad, its his account now to be played as he wants. if a past person had it then it dosnt really matter its the new players now.

DeletedUser

i already have the recognition i need from people who know me, i've probably had more rank1 accounts than 99.9999% of the people who have ever played in tw history, 12-13 atm, cant remember exactly :|, but i agree time will tell, it will more then likey get rid of most of the pretenders, everyone is entitled to there opinion, i'll have mine, there no wrong or right for most of this stuff anyway.

Yeah, no need to waste your time.. =]

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Shame hes not back would have liked to see the Black cav on the move again.

DeletedUser

I think i just read an entire page about whether someone who was or wasnt an imposter on an account is a good or bad player, and whether to have a level 27 farm is good or bad. well, i guess you don't need to upgrade your farm if you don't have it full, and if you keep clearing players then you won't have it full, correct?