Thargoran the imposter

homcgra1

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
have to say there seems to be no expectations on this world expect for who can spend the most money, the accounts on this world seem to be lacking a bit. neither the original or the so called imposter seem to be great players so this whole thing is pointless. doubly so since the owner even if he is a new one and not the original has just as much right to his account as anyone else.

This is such an obvious troll attempt purely to get a reaction. I'll bite, but only because I find it so amusing that someone of your ingame ability shouldn't be judging people who are so much better than you are.

Considering that you lack a number of ingame qualities that make players "great", or even "good" (judging from what your account got up to on W57, the only world I've seen you play) I wouldn't personally say you have any grounds for making judgments about the abilities of other players.

Whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, Thargoran is one of the most respected players in the early stages of TribalWars existing (you only have to look at topics dedicated to past players and players people have always wanted to play with to see that). There is a reason for it. People don't get respected to that degree for no reason; I would be willing to bet you've either been humiliated by him at some point in the past (most likely), or else haven't come across him before.

DeletedUser

/Cares?
this world is so unimportant to me that i don't need to read a thread but then again you must have nothing better to do but read threads.
listen to TW Staff? since when have i ever been known to listen to them? everyone that knows me know what i am like as far as the TW staff.

Okay, can clearly tell talking to you is just pointless. Especially if you are going to not read what has been said and repeat crap other people have said.

Frozen Flaim

I think i just read an entire page about whether someone who was or wasnt an imposter on an account is a good or bad player, and whether to have a level 27 farm is good or bad. well, i guess you don't need to upgrade your farm if you don't have it full, and if you keep clearing players then you won't have it full, correct?

^

This. We're in 3 wars, my troops are constantly out clearing enemies.

Yes my farm is low, but why upgrade if it's not full?

-M A R I O-

Not to get involved in a who is and isn't Thargoran... but you've never heard of him? At one point he was as big as any other name out there... last I recall seeing him was in a mid teens world though I had heard he was playing in some Euro server for a bit after that.

And yes, your account can delete if inactive long enough. I think it's got to be 3-5 years though, somewhere around there.

oi your alive now? :O

Garrock

oi your alive now? :O

Hey Mario, good to see you. Yes, am back.

As for the TW Stats, it's not a complete update. W13 for example it doesn't show his conquers. He was first to 100k, or 1 million... can't recall.. but he was rank 1 before quitting the world. Your stats don't show this. (just one example).

DeletedUser

He was also the guy that came up with the HC Strat I believe, so if you have used it or heard of it. There you go.

DeletedUser61336

I think it was OE that created the HC strat, or at least built upon what thar had thought of.

DeletedUser110464

openeye was the one that made a well-known guide about it, but I had no knowledge about it being Tharg who came up with that. A nice strategy for rare situations. It would be believable though that Tharg came up with it as he was a very influential player at one time to the game of tw...

DeletedUser

openeye was the one that made a well-known guide about it, but I had no knowledge about it being Tharg who came up with that. A nice strategy for rare situations. It would be believable though that Tharg came up with it as he was a very influential player at one time to the game of tw...

Maybe, I could well be wrong it's been a long time. They are both great players maybe he was known for using it. I'm not too sure. :)

DeletedUser110464

Either way the point has been proven that Tharg was not a bad player by any means, and to think otherwise is just ignorance.

Frozen Flaim

Either way the point has been proven that Tharg was not a bad player by any means, and to think otherwise is just ignorance.

That was never up for debate. The original Thar was a great player, but the Thar on this world isn't the original. He went down wayyy too easily, then quit when i sniped and backtimed him, somthing the real Thar would neer have done.

DeletedUser110464

have to say there seems to be no expectations on this world expect for who can spend the most money, the accounts on this world seem to be lacking a bit. neither the original or the so called imposter seem to be great players so this whole thing is pointless. doubly so since the owner even if he is a new one and not the original has just as much right to his account as anyone else.

This was either a case of troll, or a case of ignorance, and I have a feeling he wasn't even trying to troll but was just THAT stupid...

DeletedUser

The new owner of the name 'Thargoran' has quit.

Because that's what he is, the owner of a different account of the same name.

And for the record, he was linking to a thread about the original Thargoran on his profile, which is why people were saying he claimed the be the original.

There. Can we close this now?

DeletedUser

You cannot be inactive and lose your nick. I've been away many times, and my nick isn't going to anyone else. I believe all this is fake, and he is either messing with you, or you simply made up this story. Whatever it is, this isn't trust worthy

I was inactive for 3 years. Maybe the cut off is 4?

NATMUS

What a pointless Topic. Its all sorted out now. So lets close this and talk about something else. :icon_twisted:

A humble player

This is such an obvious troll attempt purely to get a reaction. I'll bite, but only because I find it so amusing that someone of your ingame ability shouldn't be judging people who are so much better than you are.

Considering that you lack a number of ingame qualities that make players "great", or even "good" (judging from what your account got up to on W57, the only world I've seen you play) I wouldn't personally say you have any grounds for making judgments about the abilities of other players.

Whether you like it or not, agree with it or not, Thargoran is one of the most respected players in the early stages of TribalWars existing (you only have to look at topics dedicated to past players and players people have always wanted to play with to see that). There is a reason for it. People don't get respected to that degree for no reason; I would be willing to bet you've either been humiliated by him at some point in the past (most likely), or else haven't come across him before.
He's at least better than you.