Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

DeletedUser49518

Still no one has addressed the fact that Fallen hobos has done nothing in any of the wars he is always talking about being gangbanged in.

DeletedUser

Still no one has addressed the fact that Fallen hobos has done nothing in any of the wars he is always talking about being gangbanged in.

Well known fact and I commented on it numerous times in the past. No point flogging a dead horse.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TRE
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex, [Fu]

Timeframe: 07/03/2013 00:00:00 to 11/05/2013 00:41:15

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 318
Side 2: 75
Difference: 243

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,006,150
Side 2: 655,980
Difference: 2,350,170

chart

Ownage :lol:

DeletedUser

"Ex has an alliance with Infest to fight TRE."

Something along the lines of what Fallen hobos said, to lazy to quote. You have literally backed yourself into a little corner. Maybe I should stop attacking you in the south and just see how this goes.

DeletedUser107592

"Ex has an alliance with Infest to fight TRE."

Something along the lines of what Fallen hobos said, to lazy to quote. You have literally backed yourself into a little corner. Maybe I should stop attacking you in the south and just see how this goes.

I am pretty lazy myself. But one of us slipped and bumped their heads and is suffering some serious memory loss. I am betting it is you. So why don't you go find that quote. Then show me where I ever said that at. Either that or don't bother and we can just write this post by you off as being made by someone. Up to you.

Why fight half the world when you can fight the entire thing instead, right Ex?

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: HotRex, ~MW~, TRE, Infest
Side 2:
Tribes: Ex, [Fu], ~@~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 221
Side 2: 49
Difference: 172

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,023,879
Side 2: 469,322
Difference: 1,554,557

[/spoil]

Wow. What amazing stats. 4 tribes managed to take 172 villages more than EX did in a week. That averages out to something like 43 villages apiece. I would comment on what a sad, dismal performance that is, but no doubt each and every one of you are proud of that and I don't want to rain on your little small town parade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erig

"so your war isn't Ex v Bronzed, just so you know, it is Ex v every single member of TRE, and now our new allies Infest" :lol:

I know different for a fact.

I think Dark Energy was talking about this. Dunno who you quoted.

DeletedUser49518

Wasn't Infest the last tribe before TRE to declare war on EX?

Erig

Qseries I don't think they had a plate to begin with. It was originally a huge ball of food mashed together (*cough* Ex/Where merge)

Deleted User - 4669627

an observation on fallen hobos...

fallen led ex for a very long time, longer than most tribes have existed
speaking of Where?, many thought they would be the tribe to dominate the west, instead of ex, but as mentioned above, Where? collapsed and partially merged into ex
fallen led ex through many changes, many wars, many battles
consistently, people in the forums have posted to the effect "wth is up with fallen? is he nuts?" especially in regards to his diplomatic decisions
consistently, fallen is still here, and ex is still here, and ex is still dominating the west
they do seem suddenly to be on their worst ground yet, yet i can tell you from an expert perspective on w64 recruitment, that recruiting a quality player from ex is harder than recruiting a comparable player of any other tribe i have come in contact with except my own and hr
the players in ex who are worth their salt seem to be content where they are, despite how dismal their situation looks to the rest of us and how questionable fallen's leadership seems
they do not look for invites to other tribes, they do not rebel against him and insist on new leadership, they do not post here debating their leadership or diplomacy
typically, when the shits hits the fan, that is when mates are most likely to question their leadership, duh
typically, when the shit consistently is hitting the fan, the tribe does not continue long

myself, i might come across as nuts sometimes to those outside ~MW~
this is a mail i sent my mates a few months ago now...

[spoil]
tan2daye Feb 14,2013 10:05
Tribal Circular

This is what I expect from the tribe over the next week...

Sits - we are going to need sitters, this means YOU!

Support - we still need a lot of support, if you can scrounge even half a village, send it

http://en64.tribalwars.net/game.php...ode=view_thread&thread_id=260514&screen=forum
This is what I expect from each of YOU individually...

.Gentlemen -------------------------- nukes
yahooooooo7 -------------------------- nukes + support
The M0B -------------------------- nukes or ~@~
risharks -------------------------- nuking for mgmyo
Virgilios -------------------------- nukes
l.prathappa -------------------------- ~@~
Twisted Mess -------------------------- nukes + support
Forifex -------------------------- ~@~
AllstarJinn -------------------------- ~@~
GotLostAtSea -------------------------- love
takedi -------------------------- love
NickoKran -------------------------- nukes
catouga -------------------------- love
HigherThanYou -------------------------- ~@~
mgmyo -------------------------- ~@~
cityguy -------------------------- nukes
auku -------------------------- ~@~
TheMisfits -------------------------- love
UKRevenge -------------------------- nukes
Shadowlord DC -------------------------- nukes or ~@~
tan2daye -------------------------- ~@~
Mad Bess Vane -------------------------- Ex
Slickjr -------------------------- nukes or love
CheshireTheCat -------------------------- ~@~
Honey-Badger -------------------------- Ex
yagger888 -------------------------- ~@~
tszues 27 -------------------------- Ex
Ferdevil -------------------------- ~@~
Lord Uzumaki -------------------------- nukes or ~@~
hitman007superfreak -------------------------- nukes
toddyman4 -------------------------- Ex or ~@~
WinORLose -------------------------- Ex
ladysprog -------------------------- nukes
Lord Stark -------------------------- Ex
Sword Art -------------------------- ~@~
if it says nukes next to your name, you send nukes tomorrow, i will mail you

if it says a tribe next to your name, you claim them, do not make me mail you

if it says support, you send support, or explain to me why you cannot
[/spoil]
i invited every single one of those players personally, i knew their locations and their individual situations (who they were fighting at the time, where their def was, how many of their troops they were in need of and in possession of, etc.)
what actually happened after that mail was exactly what it said in the mail
nobody mailed me and said "i cannot do what you expect"
i knew i had a few dozen mates i could count on to do what they each needed to do
none of you knew that, chrissy24 thought we had activity issues :icon_rolleyes:, we had not even recruited from ~@~ yet

maybe, when you all think i am nuts, i am not really nuts, i just have an entirely different, yet totally reasonable, perspective

fallen has held it together in the worst of times better than most leaders can hold it together in the best of times
i am not arguing that he is a good leader, simply reserving my personal judgement on the matter, despite everything i have seen in these forums

his quality as a leader was, is, and always will be, determined by his quality mates
to date, they have stood with him for a long time through the worst that w64 has seen
today, they are still rank 3

DeletedUser107592

an observation on fallen hobos...

fallen led ex for a very long time, longer than most tribes have existed
speaking of Where?, many thought they would be the tribe to dominate the west, instead of ex, but as mentioned above, Where? collapsed and partially merged into ex
fallen led ex through many changes, many wars, many battles
consistently, people in the forums have posted to the effect "wth is up with fallen? is he nuts?" especially in regards to his diplomatic decisions
consistently, fallen is still here, and ex is still here, and ex is still dominating the west
they do seem suddenly to be on their worst ground yet, yet i can tell you from an expert perspective on w64 recruitment, that recruiting a quality player from ex is harder than recruiting a comparable player of any other tribe i have come in contact with except my own and hr
the players in ex who are worth their salt seem to be content where they are, despite how dismal their situation looks to the rest of us and how questionable fallen's leadership seems
they do not look for invites to other tribes, they do not rebel against him and insist on new leadership, they do not post here debating their leadership or diplomacy
typically, when the shits hits the fan, that is when mates are most likely to question their leadership, duh
typically, when the shit consistently is hitting the fan, the tribe does not continue long

myself, i might come across as nuts sometimes to those outside ~MW~
this is a mail i sent my mates a few months ago now...

i invited every single one of those players personally, i knew their locations and their individual situations (who they were fighting at the time, where their def was, how many of their troops they were in need of and in possession of, etc.)
what actually happened after that mail was exactly what it said in the mail
nobody mailed me and said "i cannot do what you expect"
i knew i had a few dozen mates i could count on to do what they each needed to do
none of you knew that, chrissy24 thought we had activity issues :icon_rolleyes:, we had not even recruited from ~@~ yet

maybe, when you all think i am nuts, i am not really nuts, i just have an entirely different, yet totally reasonable, perspective

fallen has held it together in the worst of times better than most leaders can hold it together in the best of times
i am not arguing that he is a good leader, simply reserving my personal judgement on the matter, despite everything i have seen in these forums

his quality as a leader was, is, and always will be, determined by his quality mates
to date, they have stood with him for a long time through the worst that w64 has seen
today, they are still rank 3

Thanks for the kind words Shayd.

IMO a couple of key points you covered were perspective and the Ex players.

I would like to thank every member of Ex. Without a good solid player core no matter how good or how bad the duke is the tribe is bound to be a failure. The Ex players are some of the best that not only I have ever played with but in TW. Not only that, but they understand my perspective on things and why I do things.

They know why I declare war on someone and they understand my diplomatic style, what others sometimes refer to as the lack of one. To a large degree that explains why to the amazement of some they are still in EX.

My perspective is quite simple. This is a war game and there can only be one winner. Everyone else "looses" no matter if you finish second or 2000. Its all the same, you lost.

I am also a realist. I am quite capable of looking at the position of HR and MW and making the determination that EX is probable not going to win this world. Its not impossible, but not probable.

EX players also know my standards of play. They knew very soon after they joined EX we were here to fight. They understand it is a war game and they are here to fight.

So when a player who has left Infest comes to me and wants an invitation and the circumstances of that offends my sense of fair play and the standards I play by and asks for an invitation I will invite him. If it leads to war so be it. I don't care what the stats show. I know my players and I know the Infest players and they can not defeat EX.

When an allied player comes into my shared forums and constantly rants and raves at EX members, EX leadership. curses us in those same forums I will go through the diplomatic process to try and resolve the problem. If that does not succeed then as I have done with TRE I will declare on them. Again this conduct and the failed resolution of the problem violates my standards of play and I will not tolerate it.

Others may not understand this or think it is a stupid form of play. But I do know this. I know the TRE players and again I know the EX players and TRE can not defeat EX.

Ex has nothing to loose by being surrounded by enemies and fighting the world. Someone made a statement about "you would think EX has enough on their plate without another war" here in the externals. Truth is, offend my standards, offend my tribes standards and we will find room for you on our "plate" no matter what anyone else in the world thinks about it.

On a personal note as a Duke a lot of the challenge of TW for me is competing with the other dukes and their tribe leadership. I personally appreciate the challenge the leadership of HR and MW has presented in world 64.

And in my typical diplomatic style, if Infest and TRE actually had some competent and effective leadership world 64 would be much different today than it is. But since they don't, so sad, too bad.

bronzed

Can we just drop the bs that me slagging you off publically is the reason we are at war, as everyone in TRE knows it isn't.

I insulted you two weeks before the war was declared, because of terrible diplomacy decisions. From that moment on TRE was having internal discussions about declaring war on you, and then you proved me right with your new 'family' on FU and ~@~ and you proved me right TRE council ended the alliance between TRE and Ex (Seriously if you was that annoyed you would of done that, not waited two weeks and until after TRE had ended the alliance) Chances are TRE might of even declared on you if you didn't get there first with your BS alliance, but as said having the actual facts put in the declaration wouldn't of looked good for you.

And Infest and TRE different? Harsh truth is if Ex diplomacy was different it would be different, you go to any other world forum, and ask these two questions,
Does recruiting a member from a ally breach the terms of a alliance and a act of war?
Is recruiting and merging in members from your allies war you refused to participate in breach the terms of a alliance and a act of war?

Because I'm sure in both cases it would judge Ex as the betrays, liars and backstabbers they are.

And yeh Ex is third, because they had to recruit their way there, and since they have just been dropping points, and TRE not defeat you? We are 263 to 28 up....

DeletedUser107592

Can we just drop the bs that me slagging you off publically is the reason we are at war, as everyone in TRE knows it isn't.

I insulted you two weeks before the war was declared, because of terrible diplomacy decisions. From that moment on TRE was having internal discussions about declaring war on you, and then you proved me right with your new 'family' on FU and ~@~ and you proved me right TRE council ended the alliance between TRE and Ex (Seriously if you was that annoyed you would of done that, not waited two weeks and until after TRE had ended the alliance) Chances are TRE might of even declared on you if you didn't get there first with your BS alliance, but as said having the actual facts put in the declaration wouldn't of looked good for you.

And Infest and TRE different? Harsh truth is if Ex diplomacy was different it would be different, you go to any other world forum, and ask these two questions,
Does recruiting a member from a ally breach the terms of a alliance and a act of war?
Is recruiting and merging in members from your allies war you refused to participate in breach the terms of a alliance and a act of war?

Because I'm sure in both cases it would judge Ex as the betrays, liars and backstabbers they are.

And yeh Ex is third, because they had to recruit their way there, and since they have just been dropping points, and TRE not defeat you? We are 263 to 28 up....

There is one reason and one reason alone why EX is at war with TRE. You. You came into our shared forum on several occasions and ranted and raved about how "stupid" everyone was. The last time not only did you do your usual rant and rave you used unacceptable profanity. The two week delay was because we went through the diplomatic process trying to resolve the problem with Nathan and his response time during the discussion was quite lengthy. So plain and simple. like it or not, you are the reason for the EX/TRE war.

As far as the former Infest player we recruited everyone except for you seems to understand he had left Infest before we recruited him. Got that yet? So give it up, no spin value here.

As far as that "allies war" you are referring to, that must be those former TRE players who left TRE because it sucked so bad whom you were attacking because they were "tribe hoppers".

By the way, in case you missed it, TRE recruited their way to their rank just like every other tribe does in TW. Thats how it works. Or is there some reason that you think TRE is so special INNO games assigned players to your tribe?

As far as those +235 villages TRE is up the fact you don't understand why it is meaningless this is the end game wars. The fact you don't understand why they are meaningless just speaks to your lack of experience with end game wars and how they play out and what is important in end game wars.

Mail Shayd, I am sure he can explain it to you.

DeletedUser

TRE picked up a few of those villages when they crossed paths with a HR OP. Jussayin :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser94483

This is not end game wars hobo is hilarious...maybe I should start trying instead of being an old retiree here...I would have a goal at least...Although Hobo is not the worst duke I have ever seen in tw...he is not all that good as a leader.

From what I have seen people are not in his tribe for his leadership but for their own friends to each other. As it is though we will slowly remove ex...with packet costs etc it will take time, but time is on our side.

A packet world is not an easy world to win and they usually last at least 2 years even with good diplomacy entering this stage of the game so do not count the world anywhere near over.

DeletedUser49518

By the way, in case you missed it, TRE recruited their way to their rank just like every other tribe does in TW. Thats how it works. Or is there some reason that you think TRE is so special INNO games assigned players to your tribe?

We may only be rank 14 but we are there because we earned it and not because we recruited people.

DeletedUser

Correct me if im wrong, but i don't remember seeing any threads discussing about Ex War, however i do see threads like these in the forums.

Lord Aplha on 13.05.2013 at 19:36
Ok this has got to be said, bronzed pushed the war between EX+FU vs us. We have got this war that he say coming ( some say he caused)

Yet we have been at war with FU for 22 days and Bronzed has no war stats...

We have been at war with EX for 14 days, and the only stats he has got is EX attacking him....

What the heck are you doing!
How long does it to take to merge?
How long does it take you to build some nukes!
Why are you even in this tribe, when you don't bother to attack anyone!

You are a 2.8mil player with only with only 3.8mil ODA our lowest player wakokok191 has more ODA than you and he is not even 10% of your size!

It's a joke. End of Rant

And you responded with the most BS thing i've ever heard

F) I'm currently during exam period myself (i'm not even farming) i'm logging in, minting coins and rez balancing, account manager is doing the rest. I'm not screwing up my final year of uni for Tribal Wars, so if you wanna step up and sit me say now, as at present the only person i respect enough to sit is Lish and i have been on stand by to send support to him if it is needed and don't want to account lock that out.

How do you have so much time typing these long messages and can't spare a second to click the attack button? You even volunteered in the forums to sit an account with 15k incoming and tag new attacks, if you can tag attacks, why can't you send attacks? Or even send troops to the front lines? If the only person you respect is the lish, why don't you support him? he had 40 nukes hit his village, and you didn't send one single troop to help him.

Do you want me to remind you we recruited our way to rank 3 as well? Chris(Co Player) sent the message to DD and suggested a merge into TRE, which boosted us about 12mil points. We're up 263 to 28 caps, but you do realise that 203 of those are against Olrak and headbanger, Olrak is an inactive account and headbanger was banned so unable to retaliate. It's unfair to count those villages in the war stats because they are no different to free villages. Not to mention you have ZERO ODA, and is rank 52 on the war stats,

52 bronzed TRE 0 0 0 246.115

How hard is it to send an attack? I nuked all of sanmans villages in k23, and that didn't even take as long as writing this post.

DeletedUser49518

Sounds like you are on the wrong side. Funny how both the major players involved in this argument are nothing more than War Pigs.

"Politicians hide themselves away
They only started the war
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor

Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Treating people just like pawns in chess
Wait 'til their judgement day comes"

DeletedUser94483

Well to be honestly fair Olrak WAS active when we started attacking him....his inactivity comes from losing and ex showing they are kind of lame as a tribe not supporting a major war target.

Very few attackable bans out there but that is NO excuse to try and exempt those caps from the war stats as the LEADERSHIP of the tribe is responsible for the behavior of the members, so since they recruited someone that got banned the stats still do count similar to kicking someone from a tribe to save stat face...the stats still get counted.

Ex is getting their backside handed to them nothing less.