Ex v TRE, Clearing the truth from the lies

bronzed

TBH the reason this world is so boring is essentially Ex's fault.

I'm sure Hotrex and MW would of loved to of won this with a proper fight instead Ex has gifted the world to them.

It does amuse me how the two reasons the alliance was cancelled with Infest and TRE (As it was Infest and TRE who ended both alliances, not Ex, no matter what they say) Was because Ex recruited a Infest player, who is now dead and Ex merged with a tribe who TRE was waring with (Who are now pretty much dead) So they screwed up two alliances, for things that was gone with in a month, was it really worth it?

DeletedUser

I'm sure Hotrex and MW would of loved to of won this with a proper fight instead Ex has gifted the world to them.

It does amuse me how the two reasons the alliance was cancelled with Infest and TRE (As it was Infest and TRE who ended both alliances, not Ex, no matter what they say) Was because Ex recruited a Infest player, who is now dead and Ex merged with a tribe who TRE was waring with (Who are now pretty much dead) So they screwed up two alliances, for things that was gone with in a month, was it really worth it?

Lol we gave them the world?? Ex were the only ones that fought them for a long time, while the rest of the worlds tribes just stayed away from it when they could have acted. So the blame for HotRex and MW leading the world can barely land on Ex shoulders. At least we fought them....

And I can not comment on what happened with the alliances, as I was no in Ex at the time, but I did see the shared forum where you spread hate towards Ex when we were suppose to work together. So I doubt you are innocent in the matter of events that occurred.

DeletedUser107592

More lies on your part. Flat out.

1. We recruited a player who had left Infest. He was not a current Infest player when we recruited him.
2. We ended the alliance with TRE not the other way around.
3. We declared on TRE because of your constant and recurring obscene and profanity laced out burst in our shared forum. Nathan would not get your mouth under control and I will not tolerate that behavior. Got it. You and you alone are the reason we declared on TRE.

As far as giving HR and MW the world.

Ex was fighting them while TRE was talking about joining in "after they killed bunny, after the 13th moon of the year, after the wind blew from the right direction, etc, etc, etc"

Ex was fighting them when Cities and his tribe was talking about fighting them after they "handled infest"

Ex was fighting them after Infest finished with Cities and his crew and was suppose to be joining in and declared on EX because we recruited a player who had left infest because of the way his account was abused by Infest players on another world.

If you want to look at one determining factor in what "gave HR and MW the world" it was the inability of TRE, Cities Tribe, and Infest to join into a coordinated effort against them but instead grind their personal axes against the other tribes they should have been working with.

If you want to look for the one determining factor as why EX is fighting TRE look no further than your mirror and your own mouth. And before you come back here and flap your gums about "polls in TRE". forum posts wanting to fight EX, etc. your own players have posted here in this very thread saying that was another lie on your part.

DeletedUser94483

Hobo go be a noob some where else....First off there were polls if players do not want to read the forums that is their business...There was a poll regarding it when you recruited our food.

Sorry I am a bit old school...recruiting my food which poached our members is still wrong in all counts especially to do it on purpose...and ex fighting us? Please...some of your players have only recently had any war stats because I gave them the war stats. Please if you want to be a noob at least do not pretend to be anything but a barbling nublet.

DeletedUser107592

Hobo go be a noob some where else....First off there were polls if players do not want to read the forums that is their business...There was a poll regarding it when you recruited our food.

Sorry I am a bit old school...recruiting my food which poached our members is still wrong in all counts especially to do it on purpose...and ex fighting us? Please...some of your players have only recently had any war stats because I gave them the war stats. Please if you want to be a noob at least do not pretend to be anything but a barbling nublet.

Post your ingn and i will make sure you get some ODD nublett.

So far you are just some old school mouth. So man up and post that name.

DeletedUser107592

Correct me if im wrong, but i don't remember seeing any threads discussing about Ex War, however i do see threads like these in the forums.

Lord Aplha on 13.05.2013 at 19:36
Ok this has got to be said, bronzed pushed the war between EX+FU vs us. We have got this war that he say coming ( some say he caused)

Yet we have been at war with FU for 22 days and Bronzed has no war stats...

We have been at war with EX for 14 days, and the only stats he has got is EX attacking him....

What the heck are you doing!
How long does it to take to merge?
How long does it take you to build some nukes!
Why are you even in this tribe, when you don't bother to attack anyone!

You are a 2.8mil player with only with only 3.8mil ODA our lowest player wakokok191 has more ODA than you and he is not even 10% of your size!

It's a joke. End of Rant

And you responded with the most BS thing i've ever heard

F) I'm currently during exam period myself (i'm not even farming) i'm logging in, minting coins and rez balancing, account manager is doing the rest. I'm not screwing up my final year of uni for Tribal Wars, so if you wanna step up and sit me say now, as at present the only person i respect enough to sit is Lish and i have been on stand by to send support to him if it is needed and don't want to account lock that out.

How do you have so much time typing these long messages and can't spare a second to click the attack button? You even volunteered in the forums to sit an account with 15k incoming and tag new attacks, if you can tag attacks, why can't you send attacks? Or even send troops to the front lines? If the only person you respect is the lish, why don't you support him? he had 40 nukes hit his village, and you didn't send one single troop to help him.

Do you want me to remind you we recruited our way to rank 3 as well? Chris(Co Player) sent the message to DD and suggested a merge into TRE, which boosted us about 12mil points. We're up 263 to 28 caps, but you do realise that 203 of those are against Olrak and headbanger, Olrak is an inactive account and headbanger was banned so unable to retaliate. It's unfair to count those villages in the war stats because they are no different to free villages. Not to mention you have ZERO ODA, and is rank 52 on the war stats,

52 bronzed TRE 0 0 0 246.115

How hard is it to send an attack? I nuked all of sanmans villages in k23, and that didn't even take as long as writing this post.

Now I think Ascension does read the forums and does know what he is talking about. And I think the only thing "old school" about you is your mouth. By old school I mean Kindergarten in your case.

DeletedUser94483

453|547

If you can take that village hobo maybe I could show you some respect but any one of your members is more then welcome to try...hell have your WHOLE tribe try and take that village from me...I really do not care what you want to try.

I have an old school mouth because I am an old school player. Also your own attempt to flame failed as you merely made yourself look stupid by calling me old school and kindergarten at the same time.

Look I can call you noob all day long when you have .02% my oda in this war and OVER 3 times my number of villages, when I have reports of your villages being catted down from over 100 hours out and cleaning your nukes out. If you really want to try me though come find me on the map and attack feel free I am bored of you.

Sincerely, The-Forge.

DeletedUser

Btw Bronzed you should not point any fingers when it comes to participation in wars......you have 3 million points, but just 5 million OD.....I have 2 million points and 29 million OD....The-Forge (using valtheran88 as a random example) has 705 thousand points and has 7 million OD.

If you can give me a good explanation to why you have such a poor OD then I take my words back....But to me it seems you are just a guy without skills who grows by eating internals and barbs. And then you go to this forum and accusing Ex members to be bad players.

Bronzed conquer stats:
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3249707&type=gain&pn=2

Just several pages filled with internals and barbs. You sure worked hard to get where you are Bronzed.

DeletedUser107592

453|547

If you can take that village hobo maybe I could show you some respect but any one of your members is more then welcome to try...hell have your WHOLE tribe try and take that village from me...I really do not care what you want to try.

I have an old school mouth because I am an old school player. Also your own attempt to flame failed as you merely made yourself look stupid by calling me old school and kindergarten at the same time.

Look I can call you noob all day long when you have .02% my oda in this war and OVER 3 times my number of villages, when I have reports of your villages being catted down from over 100 hours out and cleaning your nukes out. If you really want to try me though come find me on the map and attack feel free I am bored of you.

Sincerely, The-Forge.

Well lets just take a look at things here nub. Wow, your a real hot shot aren't you. Listening to you flap your gums about how "old school" you are one could actually get the impression you might be something other than a mouth. But as usual impressions can be misleading.

OD Rank: 190.
(6,737,996 score)
OD Attack Rank: 176.
(4,644,491 score)
OD Defense Rank: 226.
(2,093,505 score

Now your so much better than what I am ofc, so lets just post that up.

OD Rank: 38.
(32,994,848 score)
OD Attack Rank: 94.
(11,897,723 score)
OD Defense Rank: 21.
(21,097,125 score)

Hmmm. Seems to be a problem here. If my play is so crummy how is it that your stats just don't over whelm mine? Let me guess, you know why..you don't have the time to play properly, you had some bad luck, you were holding your mouth wrong, the wind was from the wrong direction. Let them excuses roll. I am sure you have some good ones, right?

As far as being "old school" your not, at least under that name. I know old school and to be blunt your not it. You show 76 villages in 64, 1 village in 66 with omg 7 tribe changes, and one village in 68 with 759 points. Your nothing but a Bronzed junior.

Based on your play nublette if you were playing under another name previously and "retired" you should have stayed retired if this is the best you can do.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94483

Hobo you are talking yourself into a deeper hole by at least posting the stats...This is my retirement world...where I am playing casually the other worlds are for giggles...This is my flag only account...just something to accrue flags and hang with some people while casually making you look stupid.

I have 20% of your villages and in THIS war you have 02% of my oda, where I have 38% of your total oda comparatively I do not have to be great but you are no where near useful..

Now come on and get on trying to take that village chump.

DeletedUser107592

Hobo you are talking yourself into a deeper hole by at least posting the stats...This is my retirement world...where I am playing casually the other worlds are for giggles...This is my flag only account...just something to accrue flags and hang with some people while casually making you look stupid.

I have 20% of your villages and in THIS war you have 02% of my oda, where I have 38% of your total oda comparatively I do not have to be great but you are no where near useful..

Now come on and get on trying to take that village chump.

I haven't dug anything deeper. If you were not such a hack player you would know there is two ways of killing troops in this game. By attacking and by defending. Did you miss that ODD and forget to factor in who was really useless here? Or did the brilliance of your own amazing ODD ranking blind you? OD Defense Rank: 226.
(2,093,505 score)

As far as this being your "retirement world" retiring from what? Nothing? Come on, you can find better excuses than this. Here let me help you.

The wind was wrong
It was hot
It was windy
It was rainy
It was to dry

Retirement world? Retirement from what? Your own substandard play?

As far as that village you got 75 others and your ODD sucks. You really need some help there.

DeletedUser

The thing is that his stats are stil better than Bronzeds....But that just tells us that Bronzed needs to stop talking bs in the forums and start playing the game. Like actually trying to take a village that is not already empty.

DeletedUser

Btw Bronzed you should not point any fingers when it comes to participation in wars......you have 3 million points, but just 5 million OD.....I have 2 million points and 29 million OD....The-Forge (using valtheran88 as a random example) has 705 thousand points and has 7 million OD.

If you can give me a good explanation to why you have such a poor OD then I take my words back....But to me it seems you are just a guy without skills who grows by eating internals and barbs. And then you go to this forum and accusing Ex members to be bad players.

Bronzed conquer stats:
http://www.twstats.com/en64/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=3249707&type=gain&pn=2

Just several pages filled with internals and barbs. You sure worked hard to get where you are Bronzed.

He worked really hard for that, even went as far as attacking a tribe member to get the barbs back in Stunts.

DeletedUser94483

Lol you think that by being stacked is a skill? Wow you are a noob.

Also low od score is about killing your enemy before they can attack you...but feel free to add to my odd...Gaining villages and gaining odd is counterproductive.

bronzed

First of, lets all pretend your declaration was because of me (lets all ignored the fact you declared two weeks after the talk in the forums), fact is if you didn't declare TRE was about to declare on you for recruiting are enemies, so no i'm not the only reason, because if you didn't we was about to.

Call nathan a liar if you want, but everyone in TRE knows he ended the alliance, but whatever

Still recruited him when he left Infest or not, either way seems like a aggressive act allies don't do to each other.

And tbh the war is over, its just everyone feeding on the corpse of Ex now, there big 'We'll take you out' was just them sending fakes, which disappointed me, but as there war started April 29th and only two days of the war has Ex taken more villages than TRE 29th of April and 2nd of May, for a tribe ranked higher than us for 44 out of 47 days in the war is pathetic, so tbh I don't really consider this a war its just expansion by TRI, so instead i have my own plans for now, been building up my coins, and getting ready for my plan to come to target. I'm a cluster player, I don't like having bits and bobs everywhere, i have a cluster guy, and considering Ex is clearly not a 'fight them coz we are losing' I see no reason to stray from my tactics in the world.

This isn't a war anymore TRE or Infest to my knowledge haven't had to co-ordinate attacks or defense against Ex for a long time, it just simply people growing and Ex is who they are growing on, lets be honest 684 - 58 for a rank four tribe is pathetic, and i don't think something as one sided as that can even be called a war, its TRI expansion, thats it.

And for the records in the Ex and FU war i have sat players when the time is needed and helped out.

And if you wanna draw your opinions on my ability from whats happened, be my guest more fall you, I haven't had to push myself to the limit, when fights have had to be made in my area, i was there from the start, and in the last war in this area, I was the one who went balls to the wall, even when others refused to participate.

But when the plans I have start going down, you'll be left eating your words :), I started this world with the intention to be a aggressive player, which i started out to be, got myself to I think a million with being aggressive looked around at everyone else, getting their gifts and merges and free villages when they could, and decided if everyone else was going this, I should play the game, afterall it is a game and we are all here to win.

And Ascension until you have the balls to say who you are, I couldn't really care less about your opinion.

Last edited:

DeletedUser107592

First of, lets all pretend your declaration was because of me (lets all ignored the fact you declared two weeks after the talk in the forums), fact is if you didn't declare TRE was about to declare on you for recruiting are enemies, so no i'm not the only reason, because if you didn't we was about to.

Call nathan a liar if you want, but everyone in TRE knows he ended the alliance, but whatever

Still recruited him when he left Infest or not, either way seems like a aggressive act allies don't do to each other.

And tbh the war is over, its just everyone feeding on the corpse of Ex now, there big 'We'll take you out' was just them sending fakes, which disappointed me, but as there war started April 29th and only two days of the war has Ex taken more villages than TRE 29th of April and 2nd of May, for a tribe ranked higher than us for 44 out of 47 days in the war is pathetic, so tbh I don't really consider this a war its just expansion by TRI, so instead i have my own plans for now, been building up my coins, and getting ready for my plan to come to target. I'm a cluster player, I don't like having bits and bobs everywhere, i have a cluster guy, and considering Ex is clearly not a 'fight them coz we are losing' I see no reason to stray from my tactics in the world.

This isn't a war anymore TRE or Infest to my knowledge haven't had to co-ordinate attacks or defense against Ex for a long time, it just simply people growing and Ex is who they are growing on, lets be honest 684 - 58 for a rank four tribe is pathetic, and i don't think something as one sided as that can even be called a war, its TRI expansion, thats it.

And for the records in the Ex and FU war i have sat players when the time is needed and helped out.

And if you wanna draw your opinions on my ability from whats happened, be my guest more fall you, I haven't had to push myself to the limit, when fights have had to be made in my area, i was there from the start, and in the last war in this area, I was the one who went balls to the wall, even when others refused to participate.

But when the plans I have start going down, you'll be left eating your words :), I started this world with the intention to be a aggressive player, which i started out to be, got myself to I think a million with being aggressive looked around at everyone else, getting their gifts and merges and free villages when they could, and decided if everyone else was going this, I should play the game, afterall it is a game and we are all here to win.

And Ascension until you have the balls to say who you are, I couldn't really care less about your opinion.

"Call nathan a liar if you want, but everyone in TRE knows he ended the alliance, but whatever"

Nope, your wrong again. But then whats new about that.

Apr 29
01:48 The tribe has canceled their relationship with TRI.

Apr 29
02:40 The tribe has declared war on TRI.

As far as you doing any thing they had to kick you in the butt with steel toed boots to get you to send support to your own tribe mates.

DeletedUser107592

Lol you think that by being stacked is a skill? Wow you are a noob.

Also low od score is about killing your enemy before they can attack you...but feel free to add to my odd...Gaining villages and gaining odd is counterproductive.

"Gaining villages and gaining odd is counter productive"

Wow. I sure am glad that "old school" players like yourself understand how unimportant gaining villages is, and how unproductive killing troops on defense is and that only killing them by attacking is all that counts.

What is that TW Rule #1 for super players like yourself?

DeletedUser94483

Actually gaining odd is tactically silly if you do not need it there are better ways to defend..but yet I see 0 incoming from you...You keep talking all this game and yet do not move all those nukes you have sitting at home. Now to gain villages WHILE gaining odd is one thing but to gain odd for the sake of gaining villages is called lack of planning and also does not really work...if you gain odd does not mean that gifts you the village...oh wait I am talking to you I forgot, sorry.

I have gained almost no odd for lack of attackers...and when attackers do come I defend appropriately though I would not mind some odd...though I am sure I will just start taking villages in your territory free range soon.

Face it at this point you are all bluster...trying to salvage the reputation of a tribe that has no fight in it. Just like yourself.

DeletedUser107592

Actually gaining odd is tactically silly if you do not need it there are better ways to defend..but yet I see 0 incoming from you...You keep talking all this game and yet do not move all those nukes you have sitting at home. Now to gain villages WHILE gaining odd is one thing but to gain odd for the sake of gaining villages is called lack of planning and also does not really work...if you gain odd does not mean that gifts you the village...oh wait I am talking to you I forgot, sorry.

I have gained almost no odd for lack of attackers...and when attackers do come I defend appropriately though I would not mind some odd...though I am sure I will just start taking villages in your territory free range soon.

Face it at this point you are all bluster...trying to salvage the reputation of a tribe that has no fight in it. Just like yourself.

What you going to run take another little barb and then pat yourself on the back for a week?

Now speaking of no fight, lets take a look at that.

Here you are the great TW expert who claims taking villages and killing troops are counter productive.

The-Forge TRI 12 0 1.833.405 253.673

Now when we take you troop numbers killed while both attacking and defending we come up with a mind boggling...

2.087.078 dead troopies thanks to you

Now here I am, that crummy player with no fight who unlike you is not fighting in just one war but more than one.

FallenHobos Ex 4 22 1.101.806 11.182.460
FallenHobos Ex 0 0 23.379 54.660

When you add that together you come up with ..

12.362.305 dead troopies thanks to me

So as crummy and as useless as I am according to you I have still managed to kill in wars roughly 6 times what you have with what, three times more villages than you have according to you?

Sure am glad I am not some super tw "old school" player like you. Your a real pro aren't you nubette.