jotad vs xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I see quite a few of Jotad are inactive.That will be a major problem for them.

And also welcome too the new recruits they know which side is going too win and made a good choice.

Its a numbers game and there will be only one winner.

Oh, it's a numbers game? Silly me, thinking this game is about skill, teamplay and resilience. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser81371

Oh, it's a numbers game? Silly me, thinking this game is about skill, teamplay and resilience. :icon_rolleyes:

You can be as skillful as you like but if it's one v 30 then you have pretty much no chance.

DeletedUser108070

You can be as skillful as you like but if it's one v 30 then you have pretty much no chance.

i beg to differ... 30 v 1 FORCES those 30 to use
.... skill, teamplay and resilience. :icon_rolleyes:

the one player may have the odds against him, but the skill, teamplay and resiliency of those attacking will determine their "chances."

i'm thinking of jamie 2009 in world 62 first off as a most recent example...

DeletedUser

You forgot too tell Jotad2 about the war,so we did it for you.

That will help the stats and your numbers a little.:icon_rolleyes:

There now added too the war.

LorD@LoSs

I believe it will be fun. If I wanted to noble barbs and inactives my whole life I wouldn't be playing this game. The fun is in the strategy and challenge. (and its not the first time the core Jotad members have faced a far large opponent.

DeletedUser81371

Everyone's gone quiet. Did Jotad realise that they ought to stop being so arrogant?

DeletedUser

Everyone's gone quiet. Did Jotad realise that they ought to stop being so arrogant?

Maybe the question should be one of the following:

"Why would people feel the need to reply to my posts? "
"Do my posts add anything to the debate? "
"Is it really worth double posting, since I actually have nothing to say?"

Think on it.

And if possible, stop posting until you have something valuable to bring to the table. Yeah, I know, that might be a loooong time. But I have faith in you, poki. You can do it!

DeletedUser81371

Maybe the question should be one of the following:

"Why would people feel the need to reply to my posts? "
"Do my posts add anything to the debate? "
"Is it really worth double posting, since I actually have nothing to say?"

Think on it.

And if possible, stop posting until you have something valuable to bring to the table. Yeah, I know, that might be a loooong time. But I have faith in you, poki. You can do it!

Well to be honest with you, i'm a bit bored, Jotad aren't really doing much it seems. Stuff like leaving nukes at home despite having a sole incoming that took 48 hours to arrive. I thought if no-one else was going to talk, then i would ;)

DeletedUser105025

So you send 1 attack every 48 hours ? That takes some skill, good job mate.

DeletedUser105025

here's something valuable he's 5-0 against jotad by himself

Thats amazing, he managed to cap 5 villages and not get recapped ? Now that, takes some incomprehensible skill. Again, good job mate.

DeletedUser81371

So you send 1 attack every 48 hours ? That takes some skill, good job mate.

No, i'm talking about some other people who have sent the odd nuke to a few members along with mass attacks on other players.

DeletedUser105025

No, i'm talking about some other people who have sent the odd nuke to a few members along with mass attacks on other players.

So those plays wouldn't have had 'a sole incoming' ? You change your story a lot.

DeletedUser81371

So those plays wouldn't have had 'a sole incoming' ? You change your story a lot.

Well, im sure they may have had other incomings. But when you get one incoming from a person, it's probably obvious that you should dodge it. Is it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.