jotad vs xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I find it droll that all the collective forces of our pitiful enemies can find noteworthy is reports of dead nukes at home. In a direct counter to an equally pointless "nukes at home" jibe.

Really scraping the bottle of the barrel for content in any attempt to prove anything but incompetent, eh?

Oh well, I guess this sort of attempted propaganda is what happens when you allow a tribe an inflated opinion of themselves.

Come back when you actually win, child.

And to my fellow THER, we realize Jotad is nothing but a joke. So why then are you attempting to make them see it when their ineptitude will become glaringly apparent soon enough?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105025

Great input there :lol:

DeletedUser

If anyone feels like they require proof of the "pitiful ineptitude" I described in my last post please refer to the above comment.

DeletedUser105025

Yet again, you never fail to keep up the useful comments.

DeletedUser37628

Not much point twisting words pointlessly. I think it's fairly obvious that regardless of how much skill it might take to get 5 caps off jotad without getting recapped, it undoubtedly requires a lot less to lose 5 villages without recapping any of them. I haven't been reading the forums too much lately, but if Asphyxiate is in jotad, he should probably show more concern for his tribemates, considering his apparent obliviousness to the number of incomings they have. I look forward to being passed off by you as just another uninformed person posting on behalf of TheR, it will make me feel all the better when this is all over.

DeletedUser

Worry not, G2K. Our dear friend Asphyxiate and his compatriots are undoubtedly scheming about plotting our destruction as we speak.

If they weren't so unabashedly ignorable I'd say we might have cause for concern. But alas, they aren't.

DeletedUser37628

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress in this war over the next few days.

DeletedUser105025

Anyway, back on topic, goingtokillyou seems to know nothing about this war, thus rendering anything he posts useless.

[SPOIL]
tumblr_m2cjhu1KPO1r08ikko1_r2_400.jpg
[/SPOIL]

jotad ftw ?

DeletedUser

Worry not, G2K. Our dear friend Asphyxiate and his compatriots are undoubtedly scheming about plotting our destruction as we speak.

Oh, come on, Manta..."scheming about plotting"? That's a terrible understatement! First we plan to conspire, then we conspire to scheme and only then do we scheme to plot your destruction. :axemen:

Right now we're drafting version 2.3 of the plan, so I think this month you're pretty safe from imminent demise. :icon_eek:

[spoil]
If they weren't.... But alas, they aren't.
You just contradicted yourself. :icon_redface:

Words are weapons. Yours are about as deadly as a sleeping kitten. Go back to sending some fakes on those "noobs" in jotad.[/spoil]

DeletedUser81371

Back on topic, I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress in this war over the next few days.

Side 1:
Tribes: |TheE|, |TheR|
Side 2:
Tribes: jotad, JoTad2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 34
Side 2: 5
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 279,908
Side 2: 42,673
Difference: 237,235

chart

emoticon-0122-itwasntme.gif

DeletedUser105025

Isolated caps. Takes some skill to nobles those in your home territory, after months of um..nothing.

DeletedUser37628

I can attest to the fact that it required only some skill, yes.

DeletedUser

Some skill, indeed. Given its taken us months and months of nothing to take these villas one would assume Jotad could have stacked them. However life is full of disappointments, and I guess Jotad is one of them.

As said, wasn't a hassle to take them those villas, whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.