Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser95452

Good luck to ODA :icon_wink:

[spoil]Also may the best Spy win this :icon_biggrin:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Good luck to ODA :icon_wink:

[spoil]Also may the best Spy win this :icon_biggrin:[/spoil]

The war of the spies... i love it when i get added to a skype chat with both ODA and Barcode members in just amuses me :lol:

DeletedUser110665

I'm looking forward to ripping apart ODA and it's new recruited misfits of the old Story tribe.

Ripfin

I'm looking forward to ripping apart ODA and it's new recruited misfits of the old Story tribe.

you couldn't rip apart a wet paper bag, you were in the top 3 reasons Story went to hell, and you being in Barcode is the best thing you could have done for ODA.

DeletedUser103140

Not like he really had a choice

anyway my the better side win and good luck to ODA

DeletedUser

I remember MPX~E Mythical Phoenix Elite!? And yeah TW were a top tribe when I played w2 (in 08). Not everyday you come accross a player from W2.

I will stop posting off topic comments now, DaWolf :D

ME became MPX, who became DF, who won W2.

Wrong, winner of this war becomes AtenE. Just rip of tribe names left and right.

Death to Aten :)

DeletedUser90465

Hey Guys ;)

Time to win this joke of a War

#Team Stories.

DeletedUser

I thought the old STORY members left because there were too many players in the tribe? Now they are in ODA...

Ripfin

I thought the old STORY members left because there were too many players in the tribe? Now they are in ODA...

umm no they are not, only a couple of them are in ODA the rest (or the bulk of them at least) of the members are in Barcode.