Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser90465

ODA is really Showing Lots of Promise in this War.

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

rabe_grau.png
klee.png
14.3%
Morale: 100%

Attacker:Magicparasite
Origin:Magicparasite3 (625|467) K46
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity:0073600247005001
Losses:0073600247005001

Defender:Stories
I KILLED THE 1ST NOBLE AGAINST ODA!!!
O.O.O.O.O

DeletedUser

umm no they are not, only a couple of them are in ODA the rest (or the bulk of them at least) of the members are in Barcode.

I'm not talking about the ones in barcode now am I...

Ripfin

I'm not talking about the ones in barcode now am I...

you must be considering only a handful in ODA, and yet the entire tribe of barcode is made up of Story members. oh yes some of those same Story members that helped destroy Story. so if they go true to course then Barcode will be disbanded in a week max.

DeletedUser110665

This joke of a war against the tribe you got turned down by, right?

What, are those axes, lc, rams and noble not real troops? :icon_neutral:

Your loss. He's actually a pretty good player. You're going to pay for that desicion.

Ripfin

Oh wait what was that ? the sound of 2 more Barcode nobles dying a cruel harsh death ?

DeletedUser

you must be considering only a handful in ODA, and yet the entire tribe of barcode is made up of Story members. oh yes some of those same Story members that helped destroy Story. so if they go true to course then Barcode will be disbanded in a week max.

Well helped destroy meant that everyone was whining about the number of players in the tribe and hugging. We don't have that problem now do we...

Ripfin

Well helped destroy meant that everyone was whining about the number of players in the tribe and hugging. We don't have that problem now do we...

actually you have a worse problem now, in fact its about to get much worse.

DeletedUser100176

umm no they are not, only a couple of them are in ODA the rest (or the bulk of them at least) of the members are in Barcode.

I think your missing the point.... Story members left because of the high member count, now the people who have joined ODA have joined a tribe with similar numbers.

Ripfin

I think your missing the point.... Story members left because of the high member count, now the people who have joined ODA have joined a tribe with similar numbers.

No most members left because of Turtleswag destroying the tribe, which tribe is he in now?

DeletedUser100176

No most members left because of Turtleswag destroying the tribe, which tribe is he in now?

I swear you said just before that Barcode is made up of just ex story members? Now, wasnt Turtle Swag a leader of that tribe? So now you say "most" of the members left Story because of Turtle Swag however we have 27 members in Barcode... so i dont really see where you pull 'most' from seeing as though Turtle is now in our tribe.

You really don't put much effort into backing your answers but more effort into providing us with evidence to back ours.... silly asterios.

If my point is hard to catch; simple version here.

Ripfin says 'most' people left story because of Turtle Swag.
TurtleSwag is in a tribe of 27 ex-story members ( a large percentage of Story )

Therefore if 'most' people left Story because of TurtleSwag why would he be let into a tribe with a majority of ex Story? Logic - none.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We didnt leave story because of turtle, there were other problms going on. Asterios you were part of the problem too.:icon_rolleyes:

Ripfin

I swear you said just before that Barcode is made up of just ex story members? Now, wasnt Turtle Swag a leader of that tribe? So now you say "most" of the members left Story because of Turtle Swag however we have 27 members in Barcode... so i dont really see where you pull 'most' from seeing as though Turtle is now in our tribe.

You really don't put much effort into backing your answers but more effort into providing us with evidence to back ours.... silly asterios.

If my point is hard to catch; simple version here.

Ripfin says 'most' people left story because of Turtle Swag.
TurtleSwag is in a tribe of 27 ex-story members ( a large percentage of Story )

Therefore if 'most' people left Story because of TurtleSwag why would he be let into a tribe with a majority of ex Story? Logic - none.

which is why Barcode is doomed to failure, some members may have left when a bunch of us others left because of Turtle screwing up the tribe, my problem was never with the numbers, but the lack of decent leadership and turtle screwing up the tribe, now hes your problem, have fun.

DeletedUser

You guys should stop talking about story and focus on the tribes that didn't crash and burn ;)