Barcode vs ODA, Spy vs Spy

DeletedUser

umm no they are not, only a couple of them are in ODA the rest (or the bulk of them at least) of the members are in Barcode.

Mate, you didn't get into barcode. Be a man, stop whining and start nuking.

DeletedUser

And so it begins

Side 1:
Tribes: |l|l|l
Side 2:
Tribes: ODA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 20
Difference: 4

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 85,891
Side 2: 89,849
Difference: 3,958

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,051
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12,051

chart

DeletedUser110439

Can anyone pull up a map with 1 up ODA and barcode on it?

DeletedUser

which is why Barcode is doomed to failure, some members may have left when a bunch of us others left because of Turtle screwing up the tribe, my problem was never with the numbers, but the lack of decent leadership and turtle screwing up the tribe, now hes your problem, have fun.

Don't worry about Barcode they got all the Noobs from BG, so they will be just fine. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser103140

haha ripfin it would really interest me if you have any prove for that claim
cause i for myself as part of barcode leadership am pretty sure that we werent even thinking about recruiting in k46 befor CM emerged
apart from that im pretty sure nobody whats you incredible external forum reputation and W2 veteran 5K1LlZ in our tribe anyway

DeletedUser

Ripfin thanks for supporting the new villa i took off ODA i liked the D count also liked the amount of incoming support from jager...

DeletedUser91224

Ripfin thanks for supporting the new villa i took off ODA i liked the D count also liked the amount of incoming support from jager...

Your flaming because he is supporting a tribemate? Is this what PnP has come to?

Ripfin

noticed my support was yanked within seconds of arriving ?

DeletedUser

Your flaming because he is supporting a tribemate? Is this what PnP has come to?

You cant actually mean that... Oh wow seems people need things explained in detail... well he wasnt really supporting well if his support landed after i nobled the villa and 24 hours after my first attack on that villa... And ripfin i did notice ;)