Top 5 Influential People to W56

DeletedUser

Back to the subject at hand... I don't think that I am one of the 5 most influential people on this world, But I do believe that I well may be one of the 5 least influential people.... So do I win something????

P.S. Choco----- The Dude resides, Man!!!

DeletedUser104264

lol novko, i was being sarcastic :) i havent done anything in the last 2 months. Havent had any PP activated as well for a while now.. we've won.. the rest of MM i dont care about to waste my time. Sadly also ive given up on my chance of finishing inside the top 3 :( the top 3 guys above me are machines i cant keep up. im rooting for stargate to finish in top 3 though he deserves it. Hes gotta be our MVP throughout the war.. just relentless and doesnt stop nuking, supporting, sniping and relocating :D

Stargate was definitely a good one to bring onto the team. We probably should have brought on infi.senju (I think I got the spelling right) as well. One of the things I regret.

When I saw stargate had migrated out west, I decided to concentrate on the east. He was another reason I figured the west was covered enough.

I doubt Stargate will make it to the top three but that's an interesting scenario. Mal might get that number one spot. As tempting as it might be, I am not feeding anyone extra resources :)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
mvp- 1.koss ,easily the most dedicated player i have ever seen
2.oldman- the bulldozer
3. mal- the machine
4.willy/tazz- most skilled players
5.ralyn longs- astute leader
6.choco- takes 300-400 enemy villages per week when active

DeletedUser100410

I haven't done anything IG since bella/z deleted.

and before that ?

6.choco- takes 300-400 enemy villages per week when active

LOL, when they dont fight back, sure

im rooting for stargate to finish in top 3 though he deserves it.

you are obviously not logging cause its mathematically impossible at this stage

just as the chance that W2V can rim me

which was the same when they started attacking 45 days ago, never had a chance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

which is same as you guys attacking coco and hercules

that is just for funsies but the mere existance at this stage of the world of guys like coco and hercules, all of PACT and Bull3t (and most of MM) at this point just shows how pathetic winners you are

You "won" a world where total noobs like coco, hercules, PACT barb noblers, Bullet inactive barb noblers get to the end, only because you are lazy enough to not do nothing about them...

As someone once told me when i was just starting on this world: "No farm worlds are for noobs and barb noblers" and its totally true, W2v are the Kings of that realm, congratulations (?) (not that i accuse them of being noobs and barb noblers but 90% of the rest of the alive world is)

I thought we were BFF's orsio? :(

we are, indeed

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol..this "pathetic" tribe took some 15k-20k villages from your tribe. rimmed many accounts.There is nothing more for us to prove.We took 80-85% of the villages of this world and could have take 100% if we wanted to. And tell you what if you think that we are winning w56 becoz it is full of noobs then why don't you join some other worlds. There are few w2v players in worlds like 67,68,70 ,you should try them imho.

DeletedUser

To Orsio ; you are losin grip of reality. This is only an Internet game, no one but you and dudeja wants to play this game forever. W2V won. Period. GP and DH died. Period. No other noobs got recruited in W2V (although you did try to get recruited but you are too crap to get accepted). Period. And the rest is history. You talk a lot of bs for someone who has majority of his account in the backline.. You are like Woutx 2.0.

Remember infernal when he was getting hammered and majority were frontlines? That's a real good player right there.. But you beating your chest up for surviving a few W2V attacks to your 300 hour away villages speaks highly of your poor standard in what's high quality defending.

Your attempt to anger a few W2V players to make them do things such as leave the tribe and ruin the percentage is an old tactic to get in enemies head. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Nice try though.

DeletedUser

LOL, when they dont fight back, sure
You're going to need to elaborate a bit. When you had positive stats you did nothing but crow about them and the people you took villas from were in very much the same state of activity that lost villas to choco.

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You "won" a world where total noobs like coco, hercules, PACT barb noblers, Bullet inactive barb noblers get to the end, only because you are lazy enough to not do nothing about them...

As someone once told me when i was just starting on this world: "No farm worlds are for noobs and barb noblers" and its totally true, W2v are the Kings of that realm, congratulations (?) (not that i accuse them of being noobs and barb noblers but 90% of the rest of the alive world is)

for this you (mm council) is to be blamed.You guys gave license to them for free barb nobling. That is one of the reason for the war between w2v and MM.

DeletedUser95593

we are, indeed

Then why you being so mean? :(

[spoil]oreochip
Tahawli
cwstwo
Jake-The-Peg
Exige
The Con Man
Big Papa D
Orsio
Tahawli
VLaD08
Martian Undesirable
fighter95175
phantom781
spiritdoctor
ShaDarko
hercules28
INFerNaL86z
KILZOM
YorkshireTyke
n4Vseal
Spartan clan
bigjay
Grand Poobah
dudeja
longhornz
eamxj13
Emperor Ruian
DukeOfDeath1243
hall0356
Woutxx
sirkon
Reset option
kofijunior
PodsAceII[/spoil]

-MM- players I nobled. All inactive and didn't fight back, just how I like em'.

DeletedUser

Why am i on that list? I'll have you know that i ran Shadarko acc very efficiently.. consistent full red warehouses and no premium ever put in it :D

DeletedUser

So Im gone for 4 days and the whole arguing is back online? Damn, next time let me know, and Ill check the forum more often...

DeletedUser104264

that is just for funsies but the mere existance at this stage of the world of guys like coco and hercules, all of PACT and Bull3t (and most of MM) at this point just shows how pathetic winners you are

we are, indeed

Well, attacking Hercules and Coco were not just for funsies as I understand it. You were asked to take Hercules out, but soon learned it was not going to be possible. Another loss for you.

Saunfree covered most of the rest.

DeletedUser

To Orsio ; you are losin grip of reality. This is only an Internet game, no one but you and dudeja wants to play this game forever.

however quite i can try to be but there is this guy to drag me in all this sledging !! again shows who wanna keep things alive :|

and Choco, i am sure i nobled more villas of you when you were so called active . may be later you covered up .

Remember infernal when he was getting hammered and majority were frontlines? That's a real good player right there..

used to sit him almost everyday , and those were the times when you guys knew he wont be online and used to send short range trains . not sure how much credit he would give for that . but yeah he wasnt alone .

DeletedUser

I intentionally mentioned your name to drag you back out here :D i just know how much you love getting in flame war with me.

Orsio is not alone in "defending" his villages too. He is getting helped from MM for him to come out here and talk bs coz he is all mighty in defending is completely pathetic. The difference is Infernalz was dealing with short and long range trains and thousands of incomings FOR MONTHS.. Orsio is just dealing with a few incomings for a few weeks and only few members from W2V also to mention that most of his villages are 300 hours away in K86 :D

So you see where the difference is? I know you do but of course you are delusional so you won't admit it.

Last edited by a moderator: