Top 5 Influential People to W56

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
orsio is mostly backline.prolly only frontline he has left is his 9villages in k73

DeletedUser100410

There are a couple of differences between Infy and me.

Its true he was more frontline than i am now, totally true.

But he got TONS of support from the tribe a lot more than me. And more important he was sitted a lot while i only had one sitter through a 2 week holidays last year.

and finally stats dont lie:

RankNameDefeated
1INFerNaL86z [W2V]1.227,70 Mil
2Orsio [-MM-]975,74 Mil

This are the 2 people that killed more enemy troops on their walls on this world.

I wont catch Infy even if w2v stubborn noobs send another 700 nukes to a totally overstacked village so congrats Infy, you deserve it.

PS: both players are in the top 20 of ODA so we are not turtles sitting in the backline
PS2: some players are proud of their stats and some others have nothing to be proud of in game (may be they are proud of being a forum troll)

DeletedUser

You never had the frontline Infy did, using "now" as a qualifier is retarded. You gained your ODA on a few stacked frontline clusters you lost and by killing 300 hour nukes.

Defend yourself all you like, the 34 people who have won all clearly see you're a joke.

Oh and since you decided to post troops killed, here are the correct and more pertinent stats.

Since, ya know, such a claim would need to correlate to ODT:
INFerNaL86z [W2V] 1.606,20 Mil
2 Malendora [W2V] 1.495,90 Mil
3 Makalu [W2V] 1.297,12 Mil
4 Orsio [-MM-] 1.266,47 Mil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100410

You never had the frontline Infy did, using "now" as a qualifier is retarded. You gained your ODA on a few stacked frontline clusters you lost and by killing 300 hour nukes.

I never said i had the same frontline Infy did but i had 150 villages in k55, almost 100 in k54 and another 100 in k65 and k 66, so i had a 500 village frontline which i lost to W2V

You can try to diminish my ODA but the stats are there, i have more ODA than half of W2V, and all while getting #2 in ODD at the same time.

I dont think there is a player on this world that has nobled more villages from W2V. You can say that most are recaps and on rcmst17 and MLB, but i nobled most of W2v players in the frontline at some point, even if it was a recap.

While you Manta, whats your ingame contribution to W2V appart from the PnP in the forums which we all know dont win any wars? You are a pathethic player igm, a troll forum, and a person with no honor that gives information that another person of your tribe promised not to give away in any circumstance. why dont you show some stats? or you jumped so many times to accounts in the backline that you cant show any? cause thats what cowards like you do, move to the back to a quiet account as soon as action comes to them

DeletedUser65846

Let me put it this way, if I had to choose to noble a player the easy route, it would be you over Infernalz any day of the year. You're stats are pretty much useless given the fact there wasn't much action mid-way through the -MM- war. Including from me :p.

DeletedUser

I cant believe Orsio just tried to compare himself to Infernalz ROFLMAO :D Whatta joke. You are dreaming if you thought Infernalz' situation back then can even be compared to what you went through. The frontlines that you were talking about were intermixed with a lot of other MMs that could help you at any given time in such short notice, Infernalz big frontline was his and his ALONE hence the needed "TONS" of defense.. bigjay bailed and left him alone in K43/K53 area. We properly OPed Infernalz for MONTHS whereas the "OP" on you was.. well.. not really an OP :D Infernalz was holding a whole K and half (K43 and K53) by himself (Although Baron tried to interfere with his lil presence but even with that W2V couldnt be stopped). Not only is it a matter of frontline size but also MOST importantly the travel distance of the attacks. Your chunks are all the way in the south :D

You trying to put yourself up on Infernalz' standard is pathetic and desperate to give yourself some sort of self worth.

DeletedUser

Entire tribe? Really? I honored the cease fire until I was attacked, so it was not possibly the _entire_ tribe the last two months. I am pretty sure Stargate is attacking you and not Orsio. Most of the rest of W2V is doing nothing. Many have been on vacation and what not as well. Koss has done nothing. Do you guys know how to speak truthfully at all?

I'm going to have to come around more often for the rest of the time here. Yeah Stargate grew a pair and did the nasty once he thought I was gone...lol I actually noticed last week and gave him 10 minutes of love for it... Before all the jokesters get a chance ... yeah I know they have medication for that....:p

I'll stick with 'entire tribe'... or entire remaining tribe if you prefer... I also got a chance to see the build of the nuke you are criticizing and wonder what is wrong with it? I see no flaw in those nukes and given 24 more hours would likely have been hit at home... launching it was the right thing to do IMO.

I find it funny that you would comment on my truthfulness... I have never been anything but straight forward with you and am confused as to how you came to that opinion of me...

for this you (mm council) is to be blamed.You guys gave license to them for free barb nobling. That is one of the reason for the war between w2v and MM.

Enough of this... I call bullshit... I have listened to this crap for over a year and just can't take it anymore...

The war between MM and W2V happened because we dominated the world too fast and players just weren't ready to stop playing... end of story... no other explanation needed... all other crap excuses are just that crap excuses. In fact MM didn't give the green light on barbs until after we realized you had no intention of ending this world the way our tribes had planned.. It wasn't a surprise really but we dont need all these excuses to say what could have been different... nothing would have been different... not a year ago...

Defend yourself all you like, the 34 people who have won all clearly see you're a joke.

Oh and since you decided to post troops killed, here are the correct and more pertinent stats.

Since, ya know, such a claim would need to correlate to ODT:
INFerNaL86z [W2V] 1.606,20 Mil
2 Malendora [W2V] 1.495,90 Mil
3 Makalu [W2V] 1.297,12 Mil
4 Orsio [-MM-] 1.266,47 Mil

Comparing infy and orsio is stupid... infy only endured for a few weeks before he bailed... orsio has been at it for over a year... no comparison ...

Nice to see you are keeping it classy... ODT and ODD are not the same thing sparky... Look it up... its in the wiki...:p

DeletedUser

LB have you come out to rescue Orsio as he has been proven to keep bringing up subjects that keep embarassing him? Anyways...

Clearly Ankaar wasn't wrong when he called you out in MM forum to be inactive and doesnt actively partake in OPs because you're embarassing yourself when you said Infy only endured what he went through "for a few weeks" LMAO.. I believe you can ask dudeja yourself about this coz he knows how long Infy got OPed for non stop coz he was helping with his sit, clearly you didnt help (sit) Infy to know anything. But why should we expect more from you aye? You couldn't even keep your K57 villages and couldn't even make advances on inactives like MLB in K54 :D

And Orsio has been at it for a year? :D You keep spewing garbage noob.. When W2V say "at it".. it means consistently getting hit/OPed.. the definition is probably different with MM coz clearly the concentration of your OPs die down after the first wave. W2V's OPs are concentrated and proved to be effective given how many MM players barbed / got overwhelmed.

The only thing i agree with LB's post is about the nuke that was criticized by novko.. i believe that nuke was better sent out even incomplete.

dudeja did you wanna say something? ive started worrying you stopped replying to me.. or with your recent reply im guessing you're still curious if im in W2V and which acc i play? fine ill put you out of your misery since you achieved nothing in this world.. i play LitlleShadow acc, happy?

DeletedUser104264

I'm going to have to come around more often for the rest of the time here. Yeah Stargate grew a pair and did the nasty once he thought I was gone...lol I actually noticed last week and gave him 10 minutes of love for it... Before all the jokesters get a chance ... yeah I know they have medication for that....:p

I'll stick with 'entire tribe'... or entire remaining tribe if you prefer... I also got a chance to see the build of the nuke you are criticizing and wonder what is wrong with it? I see no flaw in those nukes and given 24 more hours would likely have been hit at home... launching it was the right thing to do IMO.

I find it funny that you would comment on my truthfulness... I have never been anything but straight forward with you and am confused as to how you came to that opinion of me...

Entire remaining tribe would be more accurate. Yeah, I was a little over zealous with the pnp, you have been straightforward with me. I wish you guys would have settled sooner but alas...

The flaw in the nuke is simple, less than 213 rams. If you have 211 rams, take the 20 -25 min to put two more in there. I often build the rams first, so even if my nukes are not done the rams are complete.

Yeah, LC nukes don't have rams, but their speed makes them useful for specific things. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't, just like anything else.

DeletedUser104264

Enough of this... I call bullshit... I have listened to this crap for over a year and just can't take it anymore...

The war between MM and W2V happened because we dominated the world too fast and players just weren't ready to stop playing... end of story... no other explanation needed... all other crap excuses are just that crap excuses. In fact MM didn't give the green light on barbs until after we realized you had no intention of ending this world the way our tribes had planned.. It wasn't a surprise really but we dont need all these excuses to say what could have been different... nothing would have been different... not a year ago...

Oh no,we didn't open this can of worms again :D

You mean certain portions of -MM- and W2V were not ready to stop playing. Many were ready to stop a year ago, myself included. A year ago is also about when the barb nobling started. The barb nobling was just a sign that -MM- was going to war because the tag/name issue could not be settled. No absolution for W2V there, just saying.

DeletedUser

I never said i had the same frontline Infy did but i had 150 villages in k55, almost 100 in k54 and another 100 in k65 and k 66, so i had a 500 village frontline which i lost to W2V

You can try to diminish my ODA but the stats are there, i have more ODA than half of W2V, and all while getting #2 in ODD at the same time.

I dont think there is a player on this world that has nobled more villages from W2V. You can say that most are recaps and on rcmst17 and MLB, but i nobled most of W2v players in the frontline at some point, even if it was a recap.

While you Manta, whats your ingame contribution to W2V appart from the PnP in the forums which we all know dont win any wars? You are a pathethic player igm, a troll forum, and a person with no honor that gives information that another person of your tribe promised not to give away in any circumstance. why dont you show some stats? or you jumped so many times to accounts in the backline that you cant show any? cause thats what cowards like you do, move to the back to a quiet account as soon as action comes to them

I don't see any reason I'd justify myself to you. You're a piss poor player whose tribe failed spectacularly and you're only alive through the merit of being completely irrelevant the entire war, oh and I co-duked the winning tribe and primarily was the decider on strategic decisions.

As for pnp not winning wars, look back on what your leaders have said regarding propaganda, evidently it was a huge factor.

Nice realization that you 'recapped most players in W2V' and nobled players once they quit, glad you're coming around.

DeletedUser

Oh no,we didn't open this can of worms again :D

You mean certain portions of -MM- and W2V were not ready to stop playing. Many were ready to stop a year ago, myself included. A year ago is also about when the barb nobling started. The barb nobling was just a sign that -MM- was going to war because the tag/name issue could not be settled. No absolution for W2V there, just saying.

Not really... IMO there is no can of worms to open here. While I would love to agree with you that most players were ready to stop a year ago we both know it just isn't true. If it were the world would have ended then. The proof of this is how badly the first vote to end failed. I attribute that to players who were not ready to end just yet. Once that vote failed we were all sentenced to 9 more months minimum... It is natural that players like the ones on these two tribes would choose to fight over whatever the option was ....

DeletedUser95593

When does this world end? A week?

I'm still rooting for that oldman solo win, if anyone can do it then it's him.

I attribute that to players who were not ready to end just yet. Once that vote failed we were all sentenced to 9 more months minimum...

I attribute it to -MM- being too greedy and thinking they had a say in how this world would end. Evidently, they didn't.

I could have told you that 9 months ago, but no. No one ever listens to the wise words of choco.

DeletedUser

what did u not understand tazz ? I have decided not to answer some pathetic people out there , but u are certainly not one of them . so yeah would be happy to make you understand .