Drowning in RUM is a Beautiful Destruction

DeletedUser111538

For 2 weeks out of the 4.

Beginning of the war
on 18.07. at 06:30:13

Beginning of the war
on 25.07. at 22:44:38

My holiday: 20th

Think you need to get some solid facts before you keep trying to attempt to provide serious input to the topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97716

Side 1:
Players: Meowitzer, Stunz, TNTman101
Side 2:
Tribes: RUM, VIRUS, VIRUS2, VIRUS3

Timeframe: 18/07/2013 20:00:00 to 06/08/2013 19:44:28

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 4
Difference: 44

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 387,044
Side 2: 33,661
Difference: 353,383

chart

DeletedUser

Beginning of the war
on 18.07. at 06:30:13

Beginning of the war
on 25.07. at 22:44:38

My holiday: 20th

Think you need to get some solid facts before you keep trying to attempt to provide serious input to the topic.

My bad. :icon_cry:

Side 1:
Players: DoRightAndKillEverything
Side 2:
Tribes: VIRUS, VIRUS2, VIRUS3, RUM

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Now as you went for 2 weeks, starting the 20th of July and returning home the 3rd of August. Now I will admit the day before you left you wouldn't have been on tw much even the day you got back and would have been tired even on the 4th.

That still leaves 3 days where you have been here and nothing...

To kick a man when he's down, you can't even claim that the account wasn't active during your time away as you did take 9 villages.

Timeframe: 18/07/2013 06:30:13 to 06/08/2013 20:22:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 756
Difference: 747

chart

Now, I can not say i'm not jealous of your tan as i haven't seen the holiday pics yet (send them me :icon_wink: ). You may be looking smoking hot when you've caught the sun, however when it comes to this... (Psst your wrong)

DeletedUser111538

My bad. :icon_cry:

Side 1:
Players: DoRightAndKillEverything
Side 2:
Tribes: VIRUS, VIRUS2, VIRUS3, RUM

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Now as you went for 2 weeks, starting the 20th of July and returning home the 3rd of August. Now I will admit the day before you left you wouldn't have been on tw much even the day you got back and would have been tired even on the 4th.

That still leaves 3 days where you have been here and nothing...

To kick a man when he's down, you can't even claim that the account wasn't active during your time away as you did take 9 villages.

Timeframe: 18/07/2013 06:30:13 to 06/08/2013 20:22:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 756
Difference: 747

chart

Now, I can not say i'm not jealous of your tan as i haven't seen the holiday pics yet (send them me :icon_wink: ). You may looking smoking hot when you've caught the sun, however when it comes to this... (Psst your wrong)

The account took some known empty villas. The account wasn't in a position to do a successful op. It tried to but failed on some mega stacks.

I'm not sure what it is your trying to conclude though. I personally was on holiday during these times your trying to prove something. I don't see what there is to be wrong about when I am online from a nokia at best.

*Reminder to self: Take laptop on next holiday to ensure I keep up TW appearance or just don't go as war caps take priority.*

Edit: And dam, yesterday I went to see a wedding venue and sort some things with my fiancee. The things I do before TW. It's disgusting really.

DeletedUser

Its not disgusting at all, I just don't care about your excuses. People were claiming TnT and others are traitors by leaving but whenever we look at their stats in the wars they have done nothing. Why should the people fighting in the wars carry the ones who like to talk but not help out.

images

DeletedUser

D.R.A.K.E pulled his weight when he could and despite being on vacation he tried his best to be active within the council. We have had some disagreements here and there but he really wasn't/isn't the issue. I won't mention names but the reason the process of dismissing/internalling inactive accounts was impossible was due to the fact that a smaller player on the council found it "Inhumane" to noble out guys like this.

Paranoia was a major issue within the council. Fraser mentioned the fact that Stunz was nobling towards V/A then suddenly he is kicked as a precaution. I mean really? I'm nobling towards Virus so obviously I am working for them.

DeletedUser

Well what is done is done now. Time to move on to new and more exciting times. New ops new wars and new alliances now and everyone will be happy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser111574

Well what is done is done now. Time to move on to new and more exciting times. New ops new wars and new alliances now and everyone will be happy :icon_wink:

Well said I am sure we are all mature enough to move on to the next chapter.

DeletedUser

Next time i go on holiday i'll seek your permission.

EDIT - and i forgot Immune knew all the ins and outs of BD and exactly what all the circumstances were. Ill have to take his word on it.

So you was on holiday for a month but have time to post in forum and know what was happening in your tribe?

But you was on holliday,and you had no time to log into your acount to actualy do some thing...But you had the time to know what happen in Bd..and you was on holiday,but you did not had time to conquer anything,but you had time for PNP and stuff,but you was on holiday.

sorry im slow,I dont get it,I shall rephrase it again.

So,you was on holidays,you had no time for ingame mather,but you had plenty
of time for PNP,you had enought time to manage what was happening in BD,but you was inactive or so ingame,I got it right?

Im such a troll,but your such a ''not making sense'' poster...

each to their Own I guess...

1 month holidays,are you like a teacher?or a student?:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser111538

Kriid. You've mixed two people up completely and no one mentioned a month holiday.

Too much wine and cheese tonight me thinks :lol:

DeletedUser

Now, even though it has been shown many times through stats and their own posts the council of =BD= are a little slow (loves you though). I do believe callum missed a trick when posting his 'confession' basically admitting to cutting K44 out of the tribe, he should have gone all Emeli Sande on their ass ;)

But seriously, I do agree with Spector partly. Shit happens and even though VIRUS won't play with you in the way you want, I am sure you will enjoy whats coming (kiss).

217151_439365329489182_970201436_n.jpg

DeletedUser

But seriously, I do agree with Spector partly. Shit happens and even though VIRUS won't play with you in the way you want, I am sure you will enjoy whats coming (kiss).

217151_439365329489182_970201436_n.jpg

I am sure I will enjoy a lot :icon_wink: Of what is coming, I hope you enjoy it all as much as I will. You never know though who will play with you in the way you want, :icon_wink: It will just have to be a Surprize, Surprize, Surprize :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I am sure I will enjoy a lot :icon_wink: Of what is coming, I hope you enjoy it all as much as I will. You never know though who will play with you in the way you want, :icon_wink: It will just have to be a Surprize, Surprize, Surprize :icon_surprised:

Well that was subtle....