Drowning in RUM is a Beautiful Destruction

daddy-jam

i am aware, i just expected them to continue taking your villages. not your fan club by the way....i just have a hard time understanding why a tribe would let some account hopper have privs.... but thats not important.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wow, tom. thats rich, as duke of the tribe that has hugged anyone who might attack them, or merged with every tribe that would merge with them, you sure do make it sound funny when you talk about inviting players from imploding tribes...

anyway, on topic, i understand that rum will be having a merge of their own, the "best of 3 tribes" to merge.... although hunt, hunter and rum.... cant see where the best is, as rum are about to "fold"....

now i expect this is either from amigox3's mouth to tomboy, or its tomboy telling his family tribes what is going to happen.

this should give added reason for bd to carry on with the action on rum...

this should get me targeted again, but hey ho, who cares. lets call me a nub bull s***er

Still butthurt?

daddy-jam

do you usually quit the game during a war? is that what players in other peoples accounts do?

for the record, i can say in total honesty, that i am not your fan club. i have no desire to be in it either. i dont believe tomboy and woopsies will consider letting me in even if i asked.

as for =bd= being no where near you, so what? since when does a few k's get between sending some love to an enemy? i would have thought that the merges that =bd= have made would not have got in the way of hitting rum.

DeletedUser

do you usually quit the game during a war? is that what players in other peoples accounts do?

for the record, i can say in total honesty, that i am not your fan club. i have no desire to be in it either. i dont believe tomboy and woopsies will consider letting me in even if i asked.

as for =bd= being no where near you, so what? since when does a few k's get between sending some love to an enemy? i would have thought that the merges that =bd= have made would not have got in the way of hitting rum.

I assumed you'd ask so:

Aug 05
16:07 The tribe has made peace with =BD=
Aug 05
16:06 =BD= has offered peace to the tribe.

Amigox3

Don't even start with me. Do you leave when your mother is in the hospital for the 3rd time in a month and a half and her husband can't take off work anymore to stay with her? Being the eldest son I stepped up and stayed with her through the surgery and recovery process. So yeah I left the game right before the first OP against =BD= was planned. You can ask members from multiple tribes in the game that I quit during this time, but I am sure you will think I am lying.
Oh wait you don't care because I am so jerk to you, who you don't even know and some how you feel wronged due to some game nonsense. How, about you just go away since no one cares about you and you just talk out of nowhere taking conversations out of context.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually i have oppose the war declaration on Rum from the start but TNT said it would be easy to roll them lolol actually what most of us do is send support to Meowitzer because tnt keep asking us to send support to him btw TNT himself make the declaration of war on RUM while we have to send over 80 hours of support away to Meow village and others that in DD now.The same thing happened with Virus ofc since most of us believe in the council we followed orders that have been given but unluckily we trust wrong members to be in the council so that is why we are facing the crisis a little while ago but experience make us becomes a better player and person.Its still early in the game we will see what will happen in a few days,week or month from now.

Bd are tranform to Prowl same members with different council and different names the BS that happened in BD are was a set up to make other player grow big while others grow slowly i have notice it from the beginning of the games but since i m not in the council hard for me to say anything at all.

To played with Honor and Integrity are better off than to stab friends from the back when you have spend hundreds of hours talking and becomes friends in Skype and suddenly within one day stab and than attack friends village well what can you say about this guys can ou ever call him a friends ???

Well for me when you becomes my friends than i value the friendship if you dont value it than you are not worth to be my friends in this world or other world too.

DeletedUser

Actually i have oppose the war declaration on Rum from the start but TNT said it would be easy to roll them lolol actually what most of us do is send support to Meowitzer because tnt keep asking us to send support to him btw TNT himself make the declaration of war on RUM while we have to send over 80 hours of support away to Meow village and others that in DD now.The same thing happened with Virus ofc since most of us believe in the council we followed orders that have been given but unluckily we trust wrong members to be in the council so that is why we are facing the crisis a little while ago but experience make us becomes a better player and person.Its still early in the game we will see what will happen in a few days,week or month from now.

Bd are tranform to Prowl same members with different council and different names the BS that happened in BD are was a set up to make other player grow big while others grow slowly i have notice it from the beginning of the games but since i m not in the council hard for me to say anything at all.

To played with Honor and Integrity are better off than to stab friends from the back when you have spend hundreds of hours talking and becomes friends in Skype and suddenly within one day stab and than attack friends village well what can you say about this guys can ou ever call him a friends ???

Well for me when you becomes my friends than i value the friendship if you dont value it than you are not worth to be my friends in this world or other world too.

daddy-jam

quite a lot of players seem to have a fascination with "but hurt". seems to be a theme here, ohh well, it takes all sorts,

anyway, back to the part of my post that everyone seems to have overlooked.

is there going to be a merge between rum, hunt and hunter? so far everyone has not posted a come back, so i presume its going to happen. if it wasnt, then players would have shouted from the rafters about how wrong i am.

DeletedUser

You think we're merging with RUM, how cute.

Someone doesn't have a clue what's going on in this world.
Why should we even bother replying to you..You have no idea what you're talking about and everything you say is completely irrelevant.

DeletedUser

You think we're merging with RUM, how cute.

Someone doesn't have a clue what's going on in this world.
Why should we even bother replying to you..You have no idea what you're talking about and everything you say is completely irrelevant.

Take it this is A virus player?

DeletedUser

since people with skill laught HARD when they see 100 hours incoming train and defend it using their toes instead of their finger,Id make my dog snipe a 100 hours train and record it for the epic troll moment on External forum before loosing a vill to such train...

You simply have no grasp about how this game work,its about expansion,grow,location,control...Its not about vendeta,its not about launching on people ''you dislike'' because...between me and you,disliking someone for real on a game such as TW,is more then patetic...and making your feeling blind your judgement,is a fail...even in RL...so imagine in a war game...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97716

How many times do I have to ******* say it, BD support was pathetic. Only a few members minus TNT, DRAKE, and Stunz sent support. And hey, complaining about 80 hours for support is a joke considering the most I got ever was ~50. Absolutely ridiculous for a top 2 tribe at the time with all the villages you had. So please, continue in your denial that the meowitzer support was the downfall of =BD= because its not. The players in the tribe were the downfall, and DD recruited any worthwhile accounts from BD.

DeletedUser109227

How about we talk about your participation in the wars? Oh wait there was none :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

How about we talk about your participation in the wars? Oh wait there was none :icon_rolleyes:

Are ou sure i dont participate in the war ???? well i have play and become friends with tnt in other world the real account holder but not with the new co that mich bring in who kick her out than i wonder what the real owner would say.Btw wait for the next world than we would see who are the better player in this world you take so many free village too fast.

DeletedUser

opps i forgot you was not the real account holder you played as co only probably you beg everytime to play coz your life ase so miserables lolol could not afford to play your own account huh.Well if ou lost the account you can always beg to co with other account again.

DeletedUser

How many times do I have to ******* say it, BD support was pathetic. Only a few members minus TNT, DRAKE, and Stunz sent support. And hey, complaining about 80 hours for support is a joke considering the most I got ever was ~50. Absolutely ridiculous for a top 2 tribe at the time with all the villages you had. So please, continue in your denial that the meowitzer support was the downfall of =BD= because its not. The players in the tribe were the downfall, and DD recruited any worthwhile accounts from BD.
wow really? Well what I remember I sent support to every village you had pluss stacked the hell out of a few of them. I sent support over 90 hours away for you. yeah your welcome.

DeletedUser

Are ou sure i dont participate in the war ???? well i have play and become friends with tnt in other world the real account holder but not with the new co that mich bring in who kick her out than i wonder what the real owner would say.Btw wait for the next world than we would see who are the better player in this world you take so many free village too fast.

Say the guys with no ODA?

DeletedUser

does anyone these days remember the no double posting rule... there is a reason for the edit button..

to be on topic... BD and RUM share no or little front line. there is no war. it was pathetic... just like a lot of these rages in the thread..:lol: im looking directly at two players. hope they realize who they are.