Thoughts!??!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

DeletedUser

Things will become more interesting when nobles become more common

DeletedUser85953

Things will become more interesting when nobles become more common

I think nobles are common. I see a ton of 2.5k players with a noble already, Just waiting for that barb to go to sleep so they can swoop in and take the village in a swarm of vengeance the likes of which you have never seen.

2 2k player around me have nobles already. :/
And since they are both in each others church radius I'm guessing they will gank a barb and notch it up as a victory for their tribe.
On a side note, I do see some turtles out there, massing defense against Care and Who. Both of which are like older brothers, giving everyone else wedgies and dunking there heads in the toilet. No-one seems to want or (excuse the pun) Care that Care and Who are slowly taking them out.
All in all Care and Who are playing a good solid game. They started out with an awesome spread, got an amazing start and then kicked all inactive/slow players out harder than a a guy I once knew got kicked in the balls. It also had the same affect, doubled over in pain, crying and wailing while they walk over you. :D

Perhaps some players will find their *cough* man hood and mount a defense but I do not see that happening any time soon.

So for us others who are just minding our own business and sending more mails than attack I guess its just like any other world, just slower.
Iv made a few friends so far, would have liked to have some friends in Care since in the end I believe they will be marching into my area and repeatedly placing the foot in the groin of everyone around me. Perhaps by then I would have gotten off my lazy but and done something to make myself worthy... Na, worthy is such a old term... Worrisome is better, worrisome enough to recruit me into the warm folds of their ever expanding mass.

Meh, but what do I know. I am but a simple farmer. Perhaps things will heat up, perhaps this world will slowly die since it is the only speed this world seem to run at. :D

DeletedUser111865

Give it a week and this world will all be ever so different i think!

Care? are growing great, but like someone else said in the externals... Churches make a huge difference.

DeletedUser107233

i didnt realise you were on W70 matt, its been a while.

With you here i am sure things will liven quickly

mattcurr

Oh boy this wasn't a just say its boring in w70 thread. I think the world has some good potential to be a small fun world. And think dialog would improve the world

I was lazy to read it all.. can I get a short version ?

Me: What do you all think of w70 people are quiet

ExtraSour: Look at me Im funny

Maniac1990: Dont like it I am waiting 71 then its on to the next one

ThatCDNGuy: Ill liven things up because everything I am planning and about to do is so super cool everyone will notice, also Im not smart enough to keep large political moves close to the chest!

Me: Not funny Joke

iAm?: Same as ThatCDNGuy

Lackadasical: Well reasoned personal opinion of the world and why it is that way.

Vis Fortibus Armas: I want faster troop speed(to spite the fact that this is a blue moon setting and most worlds have a relative troop speed of 1)

iAm?: Stupid question

Greediergubby: Hi

Erig: Invitation to lunch to me(he better pick up the bill if expects me to put out)

Kitsym: Complaints about what is said

Don Funk: Joke about my avitar

HeftySmurf: Hi don

W.B.B: Nothing worth talking about yet

Mud: Noble me matt(sorry im not into dudes)

Blakeomega: Yeah they are quiet maybe its normal for new worlds

Darkx: No its not

BLakeomega: oh poopy

Me: Im just borring

Greediergubby: Wait for more nobles

Inactive100: There are more nobles

iAm? Give it a week

Dinosaur killers: Hi matt

LiriC: I AM REALLY FUNNY AND COOL I DIDNT READ ANYTHING PLEASE NOTICE ME PLEASE NOTICE ME PLEASE NOTICE ME

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh boy this wasn't a just say its boring in w70 thread. I think the world has some good potential to be a small fun world. And think dialog would improve the world

Me: What do you all think of w70 people are quiet

ExtraSour: Look at me Im funny

Maniac1990: Dont like it I am waiting 71 then its on to the next one

ThatCDNGuy: Ill liven things up because everything I am planning and about to do is so super cool everyone will notice, also Im not smart enough to keep large political moves close to the chest!

Me: Not funny Joke

iAm?: Same as ThatCDNGuy

Lackadasical: Well reasoned personal opinion of the world and why it is that way.

Vis Fortibus Armas: I want faster troop speed(to spite the fact that this is a blue moon setting and most worlds have a relative troop speed of 1)

iAm?: Stupid question

Greediergubby: Hi

Erig: Invitation to lunch to me(he better pick up the bill if expects me to put out)

Don Funk: Joke about my avitar

HeftySmurf: Hi don

W.B.B: Nothing worth talking about yet

Mud: Noble me matt(sorry im not into dudes)

Blakeomega: Yeah they are quiet maybe its normal for new worlds

Darkx: No its not

BLakeomega: oh poopy

Me: Im just borring

Greediergubby: Wait for more nobles

Inactive100: There are more nobles

iAm? Give it a week

Dinosaur killers: Hi matt

LiriC: I AM REALLY FUNNY AND COOL I DIDNT READ ANYTHING PLEASE NOTICE ME PLEASE NOTICE ME PLEASE NOTICE ME
Trolls, what would TW society be without them. :)

DeletedUser70924

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm the biggest optimist here. I love when the P&P gets rolling in. I have a textual boner already from the Wolf topic.

Smurf. i will reck u m8 swear on me mum

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
its too slow. I tried to play it but boredom got the best of me. Hopefully w71 will have decent world and troop speeds...

Speed is not the issue.

There have been tons of interesting speed 1 worlds.

In fact speed .5 worlds are fantastic.

There isn't anything worth talking about yet. This world is at such a young age that no matter what anyone does won't affect anything later.

Negative.

The end is determined by the beginning.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111865

''Smurf. i will reck u m8 swear on me mum''

HAHA! Definatly one for the profile.

DeletedUser

Well, i think the world will be a fun one. Its not that many good players, but most of them are in Care? and Who? so if both of them manage to conquer a good amount of villages, there will be a nice war sooner or later which will determine the final outcome of this world. :)

/yo momma

DeletedUser

Well, i think the world will be a fun one. Its not that many good players, but most of them are in Care? and Who? so if both of them manage to conquer a good amount of villages, there will be a nice war sooner or later which will determine the final outcome of this world. :)

/yo momma

I doubt either tribe will be around when this world ends