Thoughts!??!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

rikudou

Well, i think the world will be a fun one. Its not that many good players, but most of them are in Care? and Who? so if both of them manage to conquer a good amount of villages, there will be a nice war sooner or later which will determine the final outcome of this world. :)

/yo momma

Disagree, I've seen a couple rank 1 players from other worlds, floating about growing fairly fast despite their late starts.
They'll definitely come to show later on.

HeftySmurf

My thoughts?

I like pie!

World is boring.

(-.-)

mmm pie

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm the biggest optimist here. I love when the P&P gets rolling in. I have a textual boner already from the Wolf topic.

Smurf. i will reck u m8 swear on me mum

''Smurf. i will reck u m8 swear on me mum''

HAHA! Definatly one for the profile.

Oh wow, Kitsym you have made my day that is going on my profile :D

DeletedUser

Disagree, I've seen a couple rank 1 players from other worlds, floating about growing fairly fast despite their late starts.
They'll definitely come to show later on.

Oh I sure hope that will be the case :) Would then be a more interesting world!

/yo momma

DeletedUser

id like to start world 71, i think 70 is boring.invite me in your tribe.

Overvoltage

Well, i think the world will be a fun one. Its not that many good players, but most of them are in Care? and Who? so if both of them manage to conquer a good amount of villages, there will be a nice war sooner or later which will determine the final outcome of this world. :)

/yo momma

or they merge and then w53 it up

This guy is definitely my new favorite forum user, even better than the guy that talks with the pirate voice.

Was really tempted to make a new forum account "hodor" and just respond everywhere with "HODOR!" but I guess I thought there would be forum mods :)

silly me

Last edited:

DeletedUser70924

Oh wow, Kitsym you have made my day that is going on my profile :D
[player]Kitsym[/player] or I will give you the most terrifying ram of your life.

I'm actually starting to get pretty excited about the cluster- my area looks like it's going to become.

Externals are starting to get a bit more entertaining with nobles becoming more common.

DeletedUser111085

[player]Kitsym[/player] or I will give you the most terrifying ram of your life.

I'm actually starting to get pretty excited about the cluster- my area looks like it's going to become.

Externals are starting to get a bit more entertaining with nobles becoming more common.
Your tribe seems too small to do any damage atm ;)

DeletedUser

too many egotistical noobs in world 70 who think they are the shit and know everything. you cant tell them ANYTHING. a noob I know of says he is active, but I never seen them on the tribe forum, never hear him mentioned by anyone else, disappears for a day or two at a time, and has an ODA of 10, no past worlds, yet passes himself off as a TW guru lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111085

too many egotistical noobs in world 70 who think they are the shit and know everything. you cant tell them ANYTHING. a noob I know of says he is active, but I never seen them on the tribe forum, never hear him mentioned by anyone else, disappears for a day or two at a time, and has an ODA of 10, no past worlds, yet passes himself off as a TW guru lol.

Some people persuade themselves that they are best probably for attention but in fact they are so small.

DeletedUser

Isn't mattcurr a council member of the rank 1 tribe ?

i don't play in this world XD