Thoughts!??!@?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

mattcurr

So what are everyones thoughts on w70. Everyone's so quiet, and it's disconcerting, if this were a high school lunch table I would be making an awkward turtle!

So my take is obviously there is some sort of unspoken tension between rank 1/2 tribes. I feel like its sexual tension and at some point they are just gonna go ahead and do it and merge, and everyone in the world will just hate their merger baby. But that's just me, otherwise everyone in this world seems to have their heads firmly stuffed up their rear end, err I mean they take things too seriously, and are all trying to be super l33t!! Maybe idk! But more seriously seems like a slow world, but a nice atmosphere I wish more people would venture there heads out here and speak more candidly. Then again if I were new I might be afraid of the onslaught of comments from the super cool older players. Then again I've only been here 3 or 4 days so what do I know!

Give me your take on this world!!!?!!! Do you like it? Will you stick around????!?!?!? Will you reminisce in future worlds about how great this one was in comparison to others or will you forget it in the never ending drudgery that is tw.

Hopefully people respond and dont make things super awk. Like that time I tried to talk to the cool kids in school :(

DeletedUser

short and sweet, no no and no. Maybe will be here as long as w71.

DeletedUser

Things should liven up within the next day or so. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser110685

It is rather odd to see a new world with forums that are less active than the 3 worlds before it. I blame it on the settings. Pp, churches, slow speed and other uninteresting settings are bound to put off most players and forum posters.

New players must either not know about forums, be scared to post in forums or just not be interested in posting in forums.

To the last questions, no. Not yet. There's still plenty of time for the world to liven up, but be honest I can't see it happening

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its too slow. I tried to play it but boredom got the best of me. Hopefully w71 will have decent world and troop speeds...

DeletedUser70924

Not much external forum activity that isn't based around top 3 tribes/Clueless. being a dick/and circlejerking "You're okay but I'm great" rate me threads. That's why our externals suck. They'll get better.

HeftySmurf

Why hasn't anyone killed Kenny yet ? :icon_twisted:

Hai Funk

Not much external forum activity that isn't based around top 3 tribes/Clueless. being a dick/and circlejerking "You're okay but I'm great" rate me threads. That's why our externals suck. They'll get better.

Instead of whining make something worth talking about?

DeletedUser

Instead of whining make something worth talking about?

There isn't anything worth talking about yet. This world is at such a young age that no matter what anyone does won't affect anything later. People may "think" that Clueless. is such a heartless player but it will all be forgotten in times come. I think that later in game you will come to see who the good players are because of the church settings.

WBB

DeletedUser

yea the forums do seem rather slow but maybe that is normal for a new world?

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
New worlds (forum wise) used to be pack with interesting threats and comments

DeletedUser

ah and not so much from what i see this world.

interesting maybe i got into this game at the wrong time?

mattcurr

interesting maybe i got into this game at the wrong time?

Perhaps, but I find the game still enjoyable, there are always challenges to be had, especially if you choose the path less walked. Play solo, dont run from a fight, when your tribe gives up try to inspire them. Everyone is always saying wait for the exciting part or bring the excitement yourself. To me I believe these opinions to be false, it is the community that has always made this game, the community in your tribe, the community in your world. And communities are built simply by speaking to one another nothing more and nothing less. If you sit here waiting for something interesting to happen, than nothing interesting will ever happen. Just talk to each other. But what do I know Im just some player with a 700 point village.