nMe knows how to internal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112274

your two's posting only proves my point. You pointwhores have no skill or wisdom whatsoever.

mattcurr

Your point is?

What is that supposed to prove?

Through normal expansion your tribe has lost 12 villages to care alone. Care has lost 12 villages in total not counting villages that were taken back in total. I have no point! Just take those numbers and draw your own conclusions.

DeletedUser112274

My tribe? I don't own a tribe. Those players losing villages has nothing to do with me.
You're stating empty facts, they have no relation to what is being discussed. Go back to school children, looks like you need more learning.

DeletedUser112274

i'd like to see you launch now please. Got such a big mouth but nothing to back it up with.

Pshh

you noobs are all the same. You hug/pointwhore your way up and think you can scare people with your trains that are o so hard to build.

DeletedUser112274

Also you post stats of a tribe I don't even know anything about?

Clearly shows how pathetic you are :/

DeletedUser112274

You're fully offensive, no defense whatsoever. I have 3 trains ready. I'm sure Dutchwarrior has at least one train. 4 trains, your 4 villages. You could be gone in a second. Don't ruin what little time you have left.

Of course, you can ask your little Aggression buddies for help again, but you can see where you guys got them.

Side 1:
Tribes: Care?
Side 2:
Tribes: ~A~, ~AB~, ~AC~, ~AD~, ~AE~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 380
Side 2: 87
Difference: 293

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,371,500
Side 2: 154,604
Difference: 1,216,896

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,415
Side 2: 0
Difference: 84,415

chart

No really. Who are these guys?

Can anyone from that hugger tribe provide an actual arguement that's not filled with non-relevant crap?

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also you post stats of a tribe I don't even know anything about?

Clearly shows how pathetic you are :/
That you know nothing about? You have shared forums with these guys. You have shared forums with ERA as well. I've seen them first hand and had my fair share of laughs. I almost forgot about your shared forums with HHH. This convo was pretty funny, you were in it.

Apathy Idiots said:
HHH - Phizer on 30.08.2013 at 14:07 Thanks Quote
Just throwing this out there...I BELIEVE he is also the duke of CARE? So attacks on him could result in a full scale war. I'm ok with that, as long as everyone is prepared
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
HHH - bluff368 on 30.08.2013 at 14:10 Thanks Quote
I'm not too prepared for a war, being concerned with taking another villa right now, but I'm still up for one!
HHH - Phizer on 30.08.2013 at 14:12 Thanks Quote
Again I'm not 100% sure he is, but he seems to do a lot of their talking on the public forums.
1 player said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
Apathy - MJ Monster on 30.08.2013 at 14:28 Thanks Quote
Careless is duke. Matt is just a troll
2 players said thanks for this post. (Show)
Thanks
HHH - lolaapzot on 30.08.2013 at 14:29 Thanks Quote
Yep as you can see on his profile they trolled him allot
HHH - hotkarl30 on 30.08.2013 at 14:34 Thanks Quote
Yep and his OD sucks

And to think we were the huggers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112274

I'm sure you have. A hugger like you looks to noble noobs and internal for easy villas. Then when it comes to a real war with real players you quit and say you have to many things going on in RL.

Again, I wouldn't know anything about that. I don't read shared forums. I have very little interest in tribes that don't concern me.

DeletedUser112274

funny you post that. I've been fighting HHH for quite sometime now. I've made a full recovery after being catted, and making smart moves here and there.

Again, post another irrelevant thing that you think is supposed to backfire on me, but really just makes you look dumber than you already are.

DeletedUser112274

On the thread about Clueless nobling one of it's own tribemates, i stated the fact that it would fall off first place in mid game because that's where activity and PP don't play as big of a role. Now I'm stating (better save this on your notepad) that your tribe will fall apart anywhere from soon to sooner.

Btw i only posted like 3-4 times on those forums, and it was to calm their tits while i rebuilt my armies.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i stated the fact that it would fall off first place in mid game because that's where activity and PP don't play as big of a role.
Then why does your account still suck?

Again, I wouldn't know anything about that. I don't read shared forums. I have very little interest in tribes that don't concern me.

i only posted like 3-4 times on those forums

I'm an idiot.

Wait, what?

Last edited:

DeletedUser112274

I have almost your OD with 1/4 of your points. Now, that isn't necessarily a good thing because that could mean I just throw my units into walls.

In this case i was tribeless for a very long time and i was at war with all the noobs thinking i was easy pickings.

So my OD is based on survival not making bad moves.

Also, every villa i have i got through sniping/backtiming/advanced ops. And if you could read maps, you'd be able to see how perfect my villas are positioned.

Could we say the same about you hugger?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but your posts are pathetic. If I was to offer you 20 villages, at this stage in the world, are you telling me you wouldn't accept? It's not our fault people are leaving, it's not our fault real life is catching up with people, it's not our fault they wish to gift their villages to us.

And I hope you are one of those 'real players' that understands 'real strategy', as you say. Perhaps one day we will cross roads with one another. Until then, happy hunting.

i know this was not aimed at me personally but i would not accept 20 villages at this stage of the world because i kn ow i am not experienced enough to work with them properly without losing most of them.

DeletedUser112274

I have very little interest in tribes that don't concern me.

HHH was a tribe that concerned me. Learn to read and comprehend please.

I should have been more clearer, i forgot i was typing to an idiot.

I don't read THOSE shared forums with the aggression tribe i know nothing about. I only read the shared forum with HHH because it's a tribe that concerned me.

There you go, try not to hurt your brain thinking so hard.

Last edited by a moderator:

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
HHH was a tribe that concerned me. Learn to read and comprehend please.

I should have been more clearer, i forgot i was typing to an idiot.

I don't read THOSE shared forums with the aggression tribe i know nothing about. I only read the shared forum with HHH because it's a tribe that concerned me.

There you go, try not to hurt your brain thinking so hard.
You have posted on the Aggression shared forums before, you were one of those guys that told them to not ask for support unless they saw noble trains. Either way, I'll get a screen shot for the public to see next time I care to take a look. That's if you don't delete them by the time I actually give a shit.

DeletedUser112274

really? I'd be very surprised if you did because all their forums show up as unread :/.

I also wouldn't have told them to defend noble attacks, unless you really needed to use those D troops. I prefer to stack, snipe, and re-noble.

DeletedUser112274

I grow tired of arguing with idiots. I'll be back in about a month or two to tell you I TOLD YOU SO after your hugger tribe disbands or nME leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.