nMe knows how to internal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112274

You know what's crazy? With 6 villages I loot almost 4 million a day. Looter of the day is like 6 million right? And they have what......20 villas+. Doesn't make sense imho.

Maybe their hugging wasn't such a good idea :/ (i.e to many blues stealing your farm)

mattcurr

You know what's crazy? With 6 villages I loot almost 4 million a day.

Why is your first village so under developed?

Also rim farming>Core farming

You farm less than me and I started over 2 weeks after you

Last edited:

DeletedUser112274

max racks and stables is all i care about. The farm there is so insane i'm telling you. I spent a lot of time catting the barbs around me.

So i haven't been upgrading pits up until now.

I also wanted a bigger nuke. building pits would only lower the pop of it.

At one point it was like a 22k nuke.

mattcurr

max racks and stables is all i care about. The farm there is so insane i'm telling you. I spent a lot of time catting the barbs around me.

So i haven't been upgrading pits up until now.
So why dont you have more coins/villages? With all these resources, what persay are you doing?

Also note the following

Catting barbs has no affect until they are at their maxed points

The top players are also getting 10 million per day not 6

Last edited:

mrpointhore

Lol, 6 mil, really? Please stop posting, you're making yourself sound even stupider then I thought was possible for you.

DeletedUser112274

So why dont you have more coins/villages? With all these resources, what persay are you doing?

Also note the following

Catting barbs has no affect until they are at their maxed points

The top players are also getting 10 million per day not 6

Not true at all. I have a 400 point barb with lvl 20 pits. Have been catting it since the start.( And here i thought you were a decent player.)

Also note i've been catted by tons of noobs after i lost a large portion of my nuke in a long distance noble attempt(go hard or go home aye?)

After that it was a struggle to survive being attacked by anyone with a tribe( i didn't have one for quite a time and people saw me as easy pickins, which they found out i wasn't)

Now I'm back on my feet running ops every other day, upgrading buildings in villages that suffer some losses, and minting tons of coins....also how would you know how many i have? For your information I will not release how many trains i have but it's greater than 1 and less than 100.

(btw for you care? noobs that for some reason think it's hard to build them, i mint enough coins a day to build a new train, not hard if you know how to farm and spread your resources properly)

--edit-

You have plundered 930,245 resources so far.

The current record is 1,821,430.

My guess is he'll hit around 12 million

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112274

Lol, 6 mil, really? Please stop posting, you're making yourself sound even stupider then I thought was possible for you.

funny you say that. I've had many people mail in game giving me props for putting these care? noobs in their place.

Also it's THAN not then. And your sentence "you're making yourself sound even DUMBER THAN I thought was possible for you" is gibberish. Speak English properly if you're going to insult someone's intelligence/

DeletedUser

funny you say that. I've had many people mail in game giving me props for putting these care? noobs in their place.

Also it's THAN not then. And your sentence "you're making yourself sound even DUMBER THAN I thought was possible for you" is gibberish. Speak English properly if you're going to insult someone's intelligence/
Last I read, this was a thread about nMe. internalling, not a thread about some random rim player bragging that he's apparently "the best" even though he has no effect on the world what-so-ever.

DeletedUser112274

Care to show how many plunders, with your 930,000 looted?

not much. I've wiped out most of my competition........740. No blues near me just reds :). One of the beauties if you ask me, gives me room to expand...hugging is boring...and less time sending farming runs.

Last I read, this was a thread about nMe. internalling, not a thread about some random rim player bragging that he's apparently "the best" even though he has no effect on the world what-so-ever.

Never said i was the best. I've been playing for 3 months. I play solo and i just consider myself a very smart strategist. Strategy games are the only ones i play....yep no brain numbing FPS for me :)

DeletedUser108402

Did anyone understand this post?
Seems to me like he just put his face on his keyboard and just rolled his face.

(very random and incorrect if you ask me)

I re did it just for you. lol

mattcurr

Not true at all. I have a 400 point barb with lvl 20 pits. Have been catting it since the start.( And here i thought you were a decent player.)

Catting a village does not affect how the calculation for building is done. Every second every barb and bonus runs a probably the probability is something like 1 in 10,000 or something if it lands on a building, other than a few like churches and acad's, it will build that building. Catting the village will not affect this equation whatsoever until you have hit the points limit for the village, no if ands or buts about it.

Also note i've been catted by tons of noobs after i lost a large portion of my nuke in a long distance noble attempt(go hard or go home aye?)

After that it was a struggle to survive being attacked by anyone with a tribe( i didn't have one for quite a time and people saw me as easy pickins, which they found out i wasn't)

So you played stupidly, thanks for clearing that up

DeletedUser112274

Catting a village does not affect how the calculation for building is done. Every second every barb and bonus runs a probably the probability is something like 1 in 10,000 or something if it lands on a building, other than a few like churches and acad's, it will build that building. Catting the village will not affect this equation whatsoever until you have hit the points limit for the village, no if ands or buts about it.

So you played stupidly, thanks for clearing that up

You call it stupid, I call it being a badass. I love my ex-co to death, great guy( if you're reading this no offense) but he suggested making our second villa offensive, in which i said we need a D villa since we have no tribe. Ended up being O because he threw a MINOR fit and i didn't want to make it feel like i was being a dictator. That was our first mistake. Then the second rank player finished his academy and i saw him as a threat. Ex-co(love you) got greedy and just wanted his village. So we sent a train 17 hours out. No big deal, half our nuke died then the noob alliance found out about it and decided to start attacking. Okay, handled ourselves fine, backtimed a few attacks, dodged troops and resources for each attack even if it was an obvious fake. well, attack incoming to our 002(villa i wanted as D), it was a poorly timed backtime. about 30 seconds off. I figured my Co who was on at the time could handle it because i was super busy at work. Well i was wrong. Lost a 13k pop nuke. I got pissed that i couldn't count on him so i went solo just so i could rely on myself. Then it was cat after cat until i built my troops and quietly got myself to where i am now. Which is full pop villas.

Oh i left a lot of stuff out like noobs with trains attacking my nice 25 racks 20 stables 30 farm villa. All sniped, all backtimed all quit.

oh yeah the barb thing

well let me say how ignorant you are( not surprising for a care member)

you cat HQ to lvl 1, wall can't be built barracks can't be built, market cant be built, smithy can't be built, stables can't be built. therefor increasing the chance of the pits upgrading. So keep that HQ under lvl 3

Check and mate.

mrpointhore

Lol. Great life story, no one cares. Please keep expanding North.

DeletedUser112274

I'm just defending myself. None of you have proved to me a mental challenge for me. I rebuke everything you throw at me, yet you guys just eat what i give you.

I hope you're enjoying it :)

mattcurr

well let me say how ignorant you are( not surprising for a care member)

you cat HQ to lvl 1, wall can't be built barracks can't be built, market cant be built, smithy can't be built, stables can't be built. therefor increasing the chance of the pits upgrading. So keep that HQ under lvl 3

All buildings are still in the equation, if you cannot build the building it lands on it does not build anything, having a building removed from being able to be built does not increase the odds of a resource mine from being built. It does not affect the equation what-so-ever, the odds of a resource mine being built will remain the same. It's very simple, this is how it is calculated, you are simply wrong.

Not building local relations is stupid.

DeletedUser112274

All buildings are still in the equation, if you cannot build the building it lands on it does not build anything, having a building removed from being able to be built does not increase the odds of a resource mine from being built. It does not affect the equation what-so-ever, the odds of a resource mine being built will remain the same. It's very simple, this is how it is calculated, you are simply wrong.

Not building local relations is stupid.

You think a stables can be built without racks lvl 5 and HQ lvl 10? Barbs still have the same restrictions. Now since you think you're some kind of math wiz I'll try to explain it in a more simple way

HQ is lvl 1. Since all the buildings that require HQ to be higher can't be built

The random sequence picks
Farm
Hiding place
Lumbermill
Iron pit
Clay pit
HQ
Warehouse

Chances of one of the pits being upgraded. 3/7

now if the HQ is past 10 and it has
Smithy
stables
racks
market
HQ
Workshop
wall
hiding
farm
warehouse
timber
clay
iron

Assuming Hiding place isn't already lvl 10.
chances of pits being upgraded 3/13

There's your math buddy.

All buildings are still in the equation, if you cannot build the building it lands on it does not build anything,

completely untrue. Tell that to my catted barbs with lvl 20+ pits. compared to the other barbs i haven't catted with 8-13 pits.

mattcurr

Im not sure if you dont understand or are unwilling to understand.

Imagine a wheel with all the names of the every building in the game on it, and 10,000 blank spaces. If it lands on a res mine the building is built, if you change 3 of the buildings in effect to a blank space, the odds of it landing on a resource mine remain the same because if it lands on lets say stable, and it cant build stable, it just builds nothing so you only lowered the odds of a stable being built, you removed nothing from the equation, to add to the odds of an res mine being built. IDK how many buildings there are but for simplicity sake lets say 10 its still 1 in 10,010 that an iron mine will be built, the only thing you did was lower the odds that any building will be built not raising the odds of any specific one

Last edited:

DeletedUser112209

Lol. Great life story, no one cares. Please keep expanding North.

Woah, I don't know if you should suggest that! We'll be in some serious trouble if he moves north! He knows how to snipe, backtime, and execute advanced ops. And on top of that he is the master strategist. The only thing all of us here in W70 can do is to plead for his mercy.

DeletedUser112274

Im not sure if you dont understand or are unwilling to understand.

Imagine a wheel with all the names of the every building in the game on it, and 10,000 blank spaces. If it lands on a res mine the building is built, if you change 3 of the buildings in effect to a blank space, the odds of it landing on a resource mine remain the same because if it lands on lets say stable, and it cant build stable, it just builds nothing so you only lowered the odds of a stable being built, you removed nothing from the equation, to add to the odds of an res mine being built. IDK how many buildings there are but for simplicity sake lets say 10 its still 1 in 10,010 that an iron mine will be built, the only thing you did was lower the odds that any building will be built not raising the odds of any specific one

All buildings are still in the equation, if you cannot build the building it lands on it does not build anything,
completely untrue. Tell that to my catted barbs with lvl 20+ pits. compared to the other barbs i haven't catted with 8-13 pits.

Where is your proof on this? Because it's complete horse shit.

Why don't you try catting a couple barbs and see the difference?

Here's my proof. Starting catting as soon as i had cats

Headquarters (Level 2)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Timber camp (Level 19)
Clay pit (Level 24)
Iron mine (Level 20)
Farm (Level 13)
Warehouse (Level 18)
Hiding place (Level 8)

Headquarters (Level 12)
Barracks (Level 9)