nMe knows how to internal;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I wish we could get a response from nMe. :icon_rolleyes:

Just to make this more interesting :)

DeletedUser

Your his duke convince him :p If he does not post this thread will soon end and it has so much potential :)

DeletedUser112106

Guess who will be internalled next and you will get a free village from me as a reward :)

DeletedUser108402

^agree completely.

For all those whining out there:

Reasons for Internal nobling
1. Gifted villa from friend or because of RL issues.
(This being the best reason to receive an internal is if you are gifted it, because that player feels that you will take them in spirit to win the world.)

2. Player sucks at the game and is not active. could be better used by another player that actually farms and builds troops instead of coming online once a day for an 1 hour or two. play a differnt sever if you cant be active or cant find a co/sitter.

3. From a strategic standpoint, having a villa that is inactive and not building troops or farming, can create n entry point for the enemy to take and stack the villa, and then attack from within the tribe cluster.

side note: Plat the game and stop whining. I hear Nubs whining all day.
For those whining on here, we will probably get a message from you in game crying

an example:
saying "why are you attacking me, i have done nothing against you"

Last edited by a moderator:

35se

Woah.. Everyone in Care? internals and hugs?

.....Weird Coulda sworn all our caps have been war caps.. Wait I forgot 1 of them was a player that barbed.... Yup guess we take free vills too.

DeletedUser

You call it internal ennobling, i call it good tactical tribal defense.

Now thats where you're wrong. Internal nobling means losing troops. The villages being nobled will lose the troops when nobled. Kinda stupid now, isn't it? Also: all of the internal nobling will only get the morale in an even worse position. But hey, it gets you up in the ranks in a nooby way - if that is what you want.

mattcurr

Now thats where you're wrong. Internal nobling means losing troops. The villages being nobled will lose the troops when nobled. Kinda stupid now, isn't it? Also: all of the internal nobling will only get the morale in an even worse position. But hey, it gets you up in the ranks in a nooby way - if that is what you want.

This would make sense if the following were not true

A) Player is quitting so the villages HAVE TO BE NOBLED

B) The player in question has been top 5 since 1 village and all the way throughout.

DeletedUser

mattcurrrrrrrrrr, you make me purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Well A) you can also play the account via account sitting until the troops in the village are down. But hey, I'm just your mom talkin'.

And B) I show great respect towards nMe. despite his internal noblings. All noobs complaining about that fact here wouldn't have done any better with even more internalling. Yet, internalles will never have a clean tw stat page ;)

HeftySmurf

Didn't you get kicked off the Clueless account you noob?

Yes, not for being a noob but it seems that Cally and co are scared of Who? and kicked me off the account for enjoying pnp on the forums. Chicken's really, i love having a forum rival, ask anyone i get one for every world, deciding on Delling for somebody decent to have a rivalry with.

Best bit was how in the week i bothered to even wonder how the account was doing after i had gone, the account barely hauled over 4 mil res. Shaun (aussie co) told me himself that he missed me and Jo because we actually did most of the work on the account.

DeletedUser112274

^agree completely.

first : if you are not gifted a villa that means nobody trusts your skill level, or they just dont like you.
(best reason to receive an internal is if you are gifted it, because that player feels that you will take them in spirit to win the world.)
second : villas will be internalized inside a tribe if player goes inactive or is a horrible player, the core is not for nubs plan and simple.
Third : ^reason above so other tribes do not gain the villa or a strategic standpoint that could hurt tribes future.

learn to play a game instead of whining all the time. life is unfair, you are not cheated of anything in this game, everybody has the same chances just depends on how committed you are. if you cant be on 24/7 then find a co. or just play a couple of worlds till you get better. Saying people live in basements and such is only for a very few people in this game, most people have jobs, run companies and go to school and still decide to play this game on there free time. thats why sitters are available and co's. also in today's age a smart phone can do allot while you are multitasking in the real world.

Did anyone understand this post?
Seems to me like he just put his face on his keyboard and just rolled his face.

(very random and incorrect if you ask me)

DeletedUser112274

Funny hefty...you told me on skype you're barely on. I also told you that your pnp was going to get you in trouble.

Man i just love being right :D

HeftySmurf

Funny hefty...you told me on skype you're barely on. I also told you that your pnp was going to get you in trouble.

Ages ago, who do you think got all the looters, Me and Jo.

Doesnt bother me, they can ruin their own account i have not spent loads of money on it :L

Status
Not open for further replies.