Top 10 Players Stat Percentage

• Thread starter DeletedUser105025
  • Start date

DeletedUser105025

Thought this would be interesting, so figured id post it here in case others were interested too.

Not including self conquers, calculating the % of caps the top 10 players have taken as internals or barb caps.

Obviously, there will be players on this list who have been gifted villages from other people/tribes, and i wont be able to include those for obvious reasons.

RankPlayerInternal %Barb cap %% Worked for
1heresxwolfman64630
2tashali72721
3supatribe85151966
4war-peace69328
5Apnambo172063
6Logboss45847
7-TagTeamed41653
8Mieszko.491041
9hcmus52570
10Kanthas103357

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't like how this makes wolfman look good, so I went through his conquer list and his internal rate is actually 63.9%.

He (and suitup/smoke in general) has the habit of trying to hide their internals by kicking them and so forth.

So really it would be this for wolfy:

RankPlayerInternal %Barb cap %% Worked for
1heresxwolfman63.9630.1

DeletedUser105025

As i said, im unable to know exactly who from which tribe got kicked to be internalled.

I knew some would be like that, thus saying what i said.

DeletedUser

i wasn't blaming you... I just don't approve of wolf looking good in any sorts of stats since he is point whore incarnate.

DeletedUser110713

When I looked at this thread, I thought that Auphan members have easily most worked for caps, but tagteameds stats are suprisingly good too.
According to this, hcmus is the best and tashali is the worst.

DeletedUser

War-peace is actually at 69.1% as well.
-tagteamed is actually 41%
Mieszko. is 48.9%.

These and wolf are the only ones i'm familiar enough with to do off hand :)

I don't know enough about |ther| or Auphan and how they internal to go through the list and know who was a gift and who wasn't.

Edit:
for _____ and giggles, my own is 19.7%.

DeletedUser105025

Thats terrible, lol

Mines 8% internal, 21% barbs.. Working for 71% of the caps..

DeletedUser

eh, I had to internal about 16 villages to get close enough to the KOC war to do anything :/ and that's about a third of my 19.7% ..

anyways, yeah, everyone sucks.

DeletedUser

Nice thread.

Interesting to see how the day to day adds up over the long haul.

Help me understand it thou. Is there a site that helps add these things up? (other than twstats) I asked bc I was shocked to see me listed at 49% internal. I mean, I did do a merge early on, but in general it just seemed high. So I went and looked for ruff numbers, and I am seeing about 27 to 30%.

And with barbs, is that ALL barbarian villes, or just the growing to 3k ones?

I also would of thought tagteams internal rate would of been higher. was [XLoV3] included in it as it should?

Again, I think this is a good idea for a thread, just want to make sure it is being done accurately and without bias.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

xlov3 was included in tagteams as well as all the players that I know were gifts/internals.

Your count included players that suitup kicked and so forth before internalling which landed it at the 49% (90 from suitup, 4 from suit2, 59 from smoke, 2 from liteup, 32 from RIP, 65 from various tribeless people who were once in one of these other tribes before being internalled)

DeletedUser

from suitup, I had actually declared on RIP as a pre-curser to DODO war as they were allied so I had to show them they picked the wrong side. those were wars caps. After that, they repented and confessed their sins.

I will now look into the 65.

EDIT: nope, I am not seeing it. There is no 65. unless you are figuring in some for -wigs-, who was booted for spying for ego....but i cant see that counting as an internal.
It is to bad really, as I would like to believe these stats for all, but If I dispute what was listed for me, I cant lend cred to the others.....and I would like too. really.

DeletedUser

RIP was gone by the time you declared on DoDo by my recollection.

And judging by the ODD gains on the guys you nobled from RIP, which is to say none (a guy with 33 villages ending the world with less than a million ODD) lends credence to the numbers i pulled.

I did include -wigs- as i forgot about him being our spy or whatever, but the rest are accurate.

DeletedUser

tbh, dodo declared on us. But it was known that it was coming. It was also known that RIPs was allied, and reported to have a shared forum to coordinate suitup attacks. So I jumped them first. was war caps.

of the others in the 65....who are the "rest"? If i recall, there were 1 or 2 from suitup that were not happy to not be welcomed to smoke. one, issknit, turned out to be a pain in the butt.

DeletedUser

ESBIII - former liteup
Lord Batan - former suitup
Jamesthearab - former suitup
Priest121 - Rip internal from the suitup days

maybe 30 of the 65 were wigs though, who i forgot about.

DeletedUser

remove batan.

Ally Smoke em if ya gottem
Enemy Last Mohicans (disbanded)
Title Batan Bash
Start on 01.08. at 21:54:50
End on 05.09. at 01:49:51
Duration 34 days 3:55:01
Forum thread
Explanation Batan, you have played every side of the fence. People are sick of it. No one trusts you. And whats worse, you are bringing in new players in a futile attempt to either shield you, or to wait for them to quit so u can internal them as you have done to all your other members that put their trust in you.

Then we would prolly be close to good.
Fact remains thou, Likely most of the other stats are as off as this. Disappointing. But thank you for helping me go over this njc.

DeletedUser

lol ok, well i know wolf's are right.

2 wrong out of about 8.. you're still pushing 35

DeletedUser108074

Many of Auphan's barb caps are from players we coerced into retirement, but stats are just stats.

DeletedUser105025

Il remember not to take njcs word for it next time, lol

DeletedUser

Wolf:
1 from |thee|
49 from |ther|
18 from thewee
77 from suitup
1 from suit2
31 from smoke
222 from BNP
3 from pathfinder (former suitup)
2 from butterkeks (former suitup)
20 from chris paul (former thee)
1 from sandking (forme suitup)
7 from Rangis (former suitup)
7 from jspoff (former suitup)
12 from LessE (suitup)
3 from fasf(suitup)
23 from sunsin (suitup)
2 from - nightmare - (suitup)
1 from Lord Econo (suitup)
1 from Repulsor (Design)
1 from startslayer (Design)
482 out of 863
55.9% without -wigs-

War-peace:
9 from |ther|
4 from |thee|
3 from ToRe
13 from thewee
2 from suitup
1 from smoke
301 from GH
2 from woody1974 (thewee)
104 from exp10r3r (gh)
1 from valters69 (gh)
2 from sumnoob (tore)
1 from dragonhearted 1969 (tore)
1 from React980 (tore)
6 from don kenny (WLE)
3 from Questioning (WLE)
2 from niagenesis (WLE)
1 from dillenleon (WLE)
456 of 663 villages:
68.8% (he took a couple villages since I first calculated it)
ToRe and WLE players are included because he was in those tribes in the start-up period before switching to GH.

-tag:
99 from EGO
118 from xlov3
11 from tribeless people (stumyster, heyal, Band of blades)
228 of 540:
42.2% (I included heyal this time, forgot he was technically an internal)

*disclaimer: I never said these were accurate. I'm just going by tribal history and sometimes OD growth to see what looks like an internal.. i'm sure there's the rare instance of someone who was booted from the tribe and then decided not to defend but you still had to clear the villages or whatever, which I guess is technically "working for" them. This is why Fasf (who went red) and heyal (who went red) are included in wolf's and tag's rates respectively. Tell me where i'm justifiably wrong and i'll change it.

DeletedUser105025

You should have kept quiet then, i stated mine may not have been correct, then you jumped in trying to say that in fact, what you had said should be.

Learn from your mistakes ;)