Modwar VS. Penta

Rebel2society101

Exactly my point .. You have been guessing and you still are ... troll

As the old saying goes, "The winner writes history." TWStats and PENTA contacts have kept me up to speed with what has been happening. The only problem is, PENTAs English is worse off than my 2 year old niece. Interpreting their replies is a hard nut to crack. I'm going into uncharted territory interpreting what "Modwar noble spear K34 atak them PENTA" means. Just pointing out the obvious anyway. PENTA is doing a "good" job despite all odds against them. Modwar is doing a good job claiming their K though, creating a bigger border versus Bad though!

DeletedUser

Haiii. Nice to meet you. Now as the winter months get closer you know what that means right? :) Coallll for all the bAd children I assume. Dress warm, winter can be a cold time of year :)

Byeee.

Well it's a good thing we are all Starks. We live and thrive in the winter.

DeletedUser

hey bombo, nice to see you again although we only worked together shortly. always good to meet old battle buddies.

Hey Michael, yea it definitely is. What a shame the way W63 ended i think we really had it there for a bit. Then everything just kind of fell apart.

DeletedUser59417

It seems the battle is between bAd and Modwar now.

bAd is expanding into the ModWar area and ennobling towns.

bAd seems to be beating an already broken Modwar.

It seems Modwar will not be around for much longer.

War stats
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: bAd, PENTA
Side 2:
Tribes: ModWar

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 61
Difference: 68

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 4
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 570,175
Side 2: 190,199
Difference: 379,976

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49,831
Side 2: 16,886
Difference: 32,945

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems the battle is between bAd and Modwar now.

bAd is expanding into the ModWar area and ennobling towns.

bAd seems to be beating an already broken Modwar.

It seems Modwar will not be around for much longer.

bAd is 1-0 in the past 48 hours for conquers, and 4-0 in the past week.

ModWar will be around for awhile if they continue at that rate...:icon_rolleyes:

Especially considering its 1 player(Trickster-) vs 1 player(lazy@night) at this point in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebel2society101

Royj,

You say that ModWar is the tribe to watch. BaD has just as much on their plate as Care? and DSy4, making ModWar pretty much free of problems (If ModWar is STILL having trouble with 10 clean PENTA vils, I'm going to continue to laugh) other than having to worry about Bad.

Hmmm... I smell ModWar joining a coalition? :lol: Please tell me the logic behind your equation ModWar > Good. Everyone else = mediocre.

DeletedUser112896

Lazy and trickster- are merging, Trickster has connections within ModWar and has done this before with fluttershy.

More of a War between ModWar and the TKOD Family.

Side 1: Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: TKOD, TKODA, ~KOD~

Total conquers:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 21
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

chart

Side 1: 199,912
Side 2: 40,060
Difference: 159,852

chart

Side 1: 42,118
Side 2: 0
Difference: 42,118

chart

DeletedUser59417

Thanks for the update.

did not know bAd and modwar were just merging players accounts.

Rebel2society101

To royj and other non-believers, can I just say 'I told you so'?

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PENTA

Total conquers:

Side 2: 40
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Side 2: 122,523
Difference: 77,389

chart

Side 1: 23,340
Side 2: 32,642
Difference: 9,302

chart

DeletedUser

I'm not saying everyone else = mediocre. Obviously many tribes are ranked higher than ModWar and some are surely better. I am purely saying that they could do good things once they advance past these skirmishes.

Honestly I don't think many tribes are 'warring' very hard yet.

But yes, apparently Penta went up by 3 conquers this past week.

Neither are bad tribes. I just don't care for Penta's geographical outlook. Therefore, I do not believe they will succeed in the long-run with that shape. As to why they were not my "tribe to watch" candidate.

Michael Wittman

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PENTA

Total conquers:

Side 2: 40
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 8
Difference: 3

chart

Side 2: 122,523
Difference: 77,389

chart

Side 1: 23,340
Side 2: 32,642
Difference: 9,302

chart

rofl, 5-8 i told you so! i dont even know what you are talking about and that made me laugh. just getting into the forums but i am going to guess that 5-8 is a bit short of an i told you so lol

Rebel2society101

Michael, read back in the forums. The title of the thread is ModWar vs PENTA. While most people said "ModWar is the tribe to watch, look at their growth, they're going to kill PENTA, etc etc", I simply played devil's advocate and said "No, PENTA can hang onto their isolated villages and recap + fight and ModWar is going to have trouble because many of them don't have valuable prior world experience".

That was me pointing my finger in the likes of royj's face. I never stated that PENTA was going to win, simply that they know how to play and can hang onto their villages. It's like the old overused analogy of Sparta's stand against the Persians at Thermopylae; except PENTA is lasting a whole lot longer and punching back.

DeletedUser112896

It seems ModWar has recruited a few members near PENTA and from what I can see ModWar are becoming more capable of holding PENTA's villages. The reason I believe PENTA are doing so well is because Alistan and Cafri can cooperate well with each other. It comes at a bad time as it seems Donlatrine, a main participant of this war is merging with Starscream, making things easier for PENTA to noble lower loyalty villages.

DeletedUser

That was me pointing my finger in the likes of royj's face. I never stated that PENTA was going to win, simply that they know how to play and can hang onto their villages. It's like the old overused analogy of Sparta's stand against the Persians at Thermopylae; except PENTA is lasting a whole lot longer and punching back.

I'm glad you feel accomplished :lol:

Darn I am burnt, you know because I had all of my marbles on ModWar and none on Penta, tho ModWar will still win, I am scorched.
Oh my. :icon_rolleyes:

Congrats to Alistan and Cafri of Penta and Don Funk and Don Latrine of ModWar. The main participants in this 'war' of capping and recapping.

DeletedUser112896

Congrats to Alistan and Cafri of Penta and Don Funk and Don Latrine of ModWar. The main participants in this 'war' of capping and recapping.

Haha it seems very pointless to me :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Haha it seems very pointless to me :icon_neutral:

Whoever can stunt each others growth the longest wins... Then sadly the loser tribe gets nobled up by all the surrounding hugger tribes out there.

What world 70 has come to. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I don't know who stunts their growth more, them or Royjl13.

Nice 300 point barbarian noble, Roy. You think nobling a village that small isn't stunting your growth? Surely you could have found a better target.

DeletedUser

I don't know who stunts their growth more, them or Royjl13.

Nice 300 point barbarian noble, Roy. You think nobling a village that small isn't stunting your growth? Surely you could have found a better target.

Everything has a plan child :icon_wink:

Rebel2society101

I heard barb nobling saves troops. +1 for point whoring eh? Or wait, you recruited every red dot in your 15x15 so that barb ennoblement was your only viable target in church range. Hmm...

Yeah super super smart plan. I wish I had thought of that. Instead of jumping from 3k to 5-6k on a first ennoblement, you successfully went from 3k to 3300, slowing yourself down by 2 weeks and losing a "valuable" farm. I'm scratching my head trying to find the intelligence in that.