Modwar VS. Penta

DeletedUser59417

user_image.php
VS.
user_image.php

A war has finally broken out on the peaceful world known as w70.

Questions to ask
Has this been going on longer then a month?
Is Lazy@night going to give us updated info?
Why is penta spread so thin?
Is Modwar even worried?
Is this just a skirmish?
Why is a third party posting about a war, he (knightbrad) knows nothing about?

Another super awesome war thread

Let the war games begin!
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: PENTA

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 53
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 3
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 163,018
Side 2: 94,406
Difference: 68,612

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22,565
Side 2: 12,383
Difference: 10,182

chart

[/spoil]
Map of war
[spoil]
index.php
index.php
en70
[/spoil]

DeletedUser59417

ACE

ACEBoP

Penta kill

vs.

Modwar

i believe penta kill is linked to the 5th ranked tribe via casanova J as he is set as diplomat. I was wondering if all the 3 tribes were a family or just allied against modwar?

There are interesting things going on in this world but i fear there is a lack of communication so, i am in the dark.............................

So would this map then be correct?
[spoil]
en70
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Funk

ACE are involved in this war?

Considering that that the tittle says Modwar VS. Penta, one should think that this war is Modwar VS. Penta.

However .. We have noticed that Casanova J send 1000 spears, 1000 swords and 1000 HC to each village that the PENTA Duke nobles (even the barbies), Im guessing that Casanova J most be pretty empty and relying on his tribe to protect him .. or maybe he is confident that his points will protect him from other tribes who just might be looking for an oppotunity to kick a butt or two in ACE territory.. donno

All we know is that PENTA, formerly known as Coffee has had alot of problems with even small nOObie tribes, so they will depend on help from Casanova J if they are going to succeed.

We will look forward to fight PENTA ... Their spread over lots of continents may be their doom.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112748

lol?

Considering that that the tittle says Modwar VS. Penta, one should think that this war is Modwar VS. Penta.

However .. We have noticed that Casanova J send 1000 spears, 1000 swords and 1000 HC to each village that the PENTA Duke nobles (even the barbies), Im guessing that Casanova J most be pretty empty and relying on his tribe to protect him .. or maybe he is confident that his points will protect him from other tribes who just might be looking for an oppotunity to kick a butt or two in ACE territory.. donno

All we know is that PENTA, formerly known as Coffee has had alot of problems with even small nOObie tribes, so they will depend on help from Casanova J if they are going to succeed.

We will look forward to fight PENTA ... Their spread over lots of continents may be their doom.

I didn't send 1000 spears and 1000 swords ;0P. Pretty empty? lol. I don't relying on my tribe mates dude. I've only got 2 supports from my tribe since W70 begins. Modwar will go down soon :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

Irony

DeletedUser

Matty you always kick people when they are down. Just shh you little noob and grow. Casanova is a little fibber?!

DeletedUser112748

Bad memory .. sorry about that.
Lets see the actuall numbers ;)
http://screencast.com/t/dmy7F9Ge45

I guess you emptied that village .. huhh ?

Bad memory ?! lol?!
You replied before that support landed lol. You were just guessing. Bad kid ;0)
Use ur brain bro. I have more than 20 villages and that village is middle of our core dude.
Dang. So tired dealing with Noobs.

DeletedUser

nooby tribes vs nooby tribes wars will be wars so goodluck to both sides.

Don Funk

Bad memory ?! lol?!
You replied before that support landed lol. You were just guessing. Bad kid ;0)
Use ur brain bro. I have more than 20 villages and that village is middle of our core dude.
Dang. So tired dealing with Noobs.

Unless your village can teleport itself from continent to continent, your village is still in K45, not in K33.
In short .. enjoy your 74:13 hour trip home.
Your troops will not return for 3 more days ..
And you call me a Noob ? :lol:

Last edited:

Rebel2society101

Penta is very top heavy. What I do know about them is that they are a multi-cultural tribe with a language barrier that makes "i attak me no halp" messages seem pretty sophisticated. Does that mean their skill level is in question? Not at all.

They did seem to clean house a bit once they realized their recruitment strategies were pretty poor. They went from a rank ~27 to ~41. Not terrible, but it seems the cleanup got the monkey off their back.

I'm pretty sure this war is pretty bad if it goes 6-8 in 1 week. Either there's a lot of sniping going on, or ModWar is having a rough time cleaning up.

DeletedUser

Penta is very top heavy. What I do know about them is that they are a multi-cultural tribe with a language barrier that makes "i attak me no halp" messages seem pretty sophisticated. Does that mean their skill level is in question? Not at all.

They did seem to clean house a bit once they realized their recruitment strategies were pretty poor. They went from a rank ~27 to ~41. Not terrible, but it seems the cleanup got the monkey off their back.

I'm pretty sure this war is pretty bad if it goes 6-8 in 1 week. Either there's a lot of sniping going on, or ModWar is having a rough time cleaning up.

ModWar is dominating Penta.

Rebel2society101

How so?? Post proof please. PENTA is nobling more non-war targets, their growth is actually 400 points higher in 1 week (in terms of +/- ennoblements) than ModWar. This simply means PENTA is nobling more.

Penta is 0-2 in the last 48 hours, and 6-8 vs ModWar in the past week. However PENTA is 34-31 in total ennoblements in the last week.

Define "domination".

ModWar definitely has the geographical and size advantage, but aren't producing a lot of ennoblements.

DeletedUser

How so?? Post proof please. PENTA is nobling more non-war targets, their growth is actually 400 points higher in 1 week (in terms of +/- ennoblements) than ModWar. This simply means PENTA is nobling more.

Penta is 0-2 in the last 48 hours, and 6-8 vs ModWar in the past week. However PENTA is 34-31 in total ennoblements in the last week.

Define "domination".

ModWar definitely has the geographical and size advantage, but aren't producing a lot of ennoblements.

If you son't see it, its on you. Give it a bit. ModWar is winning. No proof needed, read the writing on the wall.

DeletedUser112896

Questions to ask
Has this been going on longer then a month?

This war has been going for about 40+ days, An old tribe,~VM~, delcared war on PENTA (Coffee at the time) and ModWar joined in and after some heavy debate a few VM member left for ModWar and continued from there.

DeletedUser59417

Cool someone needs to post an update. I will update it tomorrow if someone does not get on it.

DeletedUser112896

I'm in the middle of Donlatrine and Alistan. It looks like a lot of rebuilding to me and most of the conquers have just been retaken seconds after.