And The Truth Shall Set You Free

arabela

How can you say i recruited some enemies? We never fought bcode? How can be our enemies if we never touched them? General plans adapt in time, yes. We also recruited from our kwn enemies, same as u.

And if your ideology as tribe allow u to kick players like some trash, i am sorry for you. You are asking me same thing as 2 tribes already asked me until today and i refused to do it. And you knew from the start i will reject this idea. Yes, I can't compare u with those tribes because our diplo, but the idea of kicking our players like they are some garbages it is not something we share as ideology.

DeletedUser

they're asking u to kick players u never discussed with them, surely recruiting nearly a whole tribe should be talked about with your allies first:icon_eek:

DeletedUser112357

Good Luck Jager and PFF.

Everyone had alot of respect for Varyag after they won against 1UP. Too bad they lost it all by recruiting the Barcoders. Question is now can they earn it back

Fizz

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not asking you to do anything. You've made it very clear you won't admit (not even to yourself probably) you've made a mistake so you're sticking to your decision regardless of how your old friends in both your own tribe and PFF and Jager feel about that. The tribe we allied would have never taken them in in the first place.

arabela

I'm not asking you to do anything.

The solution was very simple, Bela. Kick the accounts that caused the problem in the first place...

All you had to do was admit you made a mistake and rectify that.

Ok, good night, guys :)

I won't comment about "mistakes". If they were mistakes, i gained some good tribemayes from them. Strong allies and friends shouldn't turn back so easy :) But, probably was the right moment, and i understand. Just try not to cover behind this.

And Btw, Jagger are using their allies from Merc to hit us now . :))
Nice way to look clean and that you respect grace period. ;)

<3

DeletedUser

I don't necessarily think it was a weak thing to recruit Barcoders. Still a ton of villages over there, with KM as one of em. We'll see how it goes....but WHAT A FUN DEVELOPMENT!

Good luck both sides!

DeletedUser84667

Do you have any proof to back up your accusation? Merc is our ally yes, but just because we are allies does not mean we run their tribe. As Dudeja and others from Merc have been posting about for weeks now they hate KM and the other barcode members, attacking your members who I can only guess is KM or the ex-barcode is only a logical deduction from anybody who has been reading the externals.

Maybe they feel more okay to attack Varyag now that their ally is not allies with them, but whether or not they attack your members is their call. Maybe they waited until our relations dissolved, but that is mere coincidence. If you think about it, if anybody is to blame for them being attacked it is you.

And we will see how good those tribemates are. Already one is dead, killed by Knock! and probably to be internalled very shortly.

DeletedUser106579

How can you say i recruited some enemies? We never fought bcode? How can be our enemies if we never touched them? General plans adapt in time, yes. We also recruited from our kwn enemies, same as u.

You didn't just recruit some enemies, Bela, you merged most of a tribe which was a long-term target, not to mention widely despised. And for no reason except to secure a few million points that none of the rest of your tribe even borders. Your own tribe didn't even want them...

And don't be obtuse. There's a massive difference between recruiting from a tribe you've been fighting to merging with one on the other side of the world.

Ripfin

<3

ever think maybe its because your ex-barcode cronies sent pitiful nukes and nobles at us? seriously with such bad playing like that how could we not take advantage of such inexperienced noobs, regardless if their in Varyag or not.

maybe because Barcode could not beat varyag from the outside they will do it from the inside ?

Last edited:

musological

Scary, Bela?

I don't think so... you can't play evening or weekends, and can only play casually form work in the week, so you've always relied on hiding behind and using other people. That to me isn't scary. A skilled player that can play 24/7 for as long as they want on my front... that's my idea of scary ;-)

Now as for witch, that may be true. Don't go and put a gypsy curse on me please....

DeletedUser

I think All these tribes have to show what they are made of in game. The alliance days were counted when Varyag joined hands with Barcode and become Varyag=Varyag+Barcode. So all this trash talking is useless.

Varyag is too far ahead and only a gang-bang can stop them from a win. Lets see how things pan out, but The tribes that are going to gang-bang Varyag have to remember Varyag lethal weapon, the invite button. They have won a lot of wars through their lethal weapon. So try to kill Varya before they reach their lethal weapon, once the invite button is pressed i guess the war would be over. It would be a good war and the Oddds according to me are 60/40 in favour of Varyag. I believe Varyag would recruit some sexy players soon to secure their core and make the north and south cluster meet. If they reach this target quickly i believe fighting rim tribes would be much easier.

DeletedUser

This i enjoyed the most.

Yes, I am the Witch of TW! The most scary female player ever! Run away from me and don't make eye contact with me. :) i can kill you just looking to your eyes. :)

[video=youtube;j7GJcKuVGm8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GJcKuVGm8[/video]

DeletedUser95452

....If u guys, all of you that troll ex bcode players, would try to see how nice they are working together, you would be jelly. You don't understand, .... Troll them as much as u want, but they are good.

Just chill out ... dont get stressed ... its just fate.

Varyag is the tipical tribe that fails in mid stage ... usully happens from getting bored but
maybe this time happens from to many crap diplomacy and why not those nice guys u mentioned ;p

DeletedUser

I don't usually do the PnP but since it involves me and my tribe, i figured i ought to at least comment.

1. [SPOIL]
If Barcode really was just food for Jager why in all this time they never showed anything that they wanted to war and then accept the recruitment of Krovikan Mist who is probably the player that in their opinion is "blocking" their expansion path.

Barcode was meant to be food for both varyag and jager as it was agreed we would be moving to hit them. Just because 1 tribe isn't hungry doesn't mean the other one isn't. Its about room to grow and the future. What we do today matters because of what it sets us up for tomorrow. Having foresight is important, its a shame so many players lack this. Also is easy to hop over 1 player, its not easy to hop over more than a continent as it leaves you with nothing but other players who may or may not be dependable and may or maynot on at the times you need help. Self sufficience is important to me and many other players, and lacking it has been the cause of many rimmings. I choose to get rmmed based on my own merit or lack thereof, not because someone else let me down.[/SPOIL]

2. [SPOIL]
Also if you look at the map you can see that it's MERC that's blocking Jager not the ex-Barcode members. They are trying to blame Varyag for recruiting someone who is nowhere near Jager to block them, whilst they themselves ally a tribe that's right next to them and that's actually blocking them.

Drew was aware that i had agreements with MERC in place to help eat barcode because i told him. Which in turn means that unless he is utterly retarded, which i assure you he's not, he knew we weren't gonna turn and eat MERC. So in effect, yes, vag knew we would have no where to go if they recruited barcode except for whatever we could eat of SEXY before thier two halves closed the gap up north.[/SPOIL]

3. [SPOIL]
Wasn't it Jager losing to Sexy before Varyag also started the war with them? That makes Varyag helping Jager in the war not Jager fighting Varyag's wars for them.

We weren't losing to Sexy, if you look even still we are pretty much even with them and our frontline hasn't moved. We did however soak up a bunch of thier nukes when Vag pissed off Party and Angry and the joined SEXY.[/SPOIL]

4. [SPOIL]
So muso what do you mean by pointing this out ? Let me go crazy and use my wild imagination
1)You only despise her being duke (as soon as she quit you will ally again with varyag)
2)To gain sympathy from varyag players so when varyag will be in trouble (which i assume when you both will declare) they will join you guys :icon_rolleyes:
3)Recruit some varyag before the war

1. Our terms for keeping alliance involved Bela not being in leadership and the removal of some, though not all, of the barcode members. I think she's a poor leader and would never follow her as i dont' believe in her ideology and quite frankly think she suffers from bipolar disorder and a bad case of not getting enough attention which i just don't have time for. That said, if her council wasn't any wiser than she is, why would we want to be allied when they have proven they lack foresight, fail to honor allies and already screwed us over?
2. I gave them knowledge, its up to them who they want to believe and how they wanna handle it. I also offered to screen share so they could see the convos on my skype and would know i'm not lying as I have nothing to hide. As far as sympathy, its in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis and i don't need any of it. :lol:
3. I'm not trying to recruit anyone, if they wanted to be here they would let me know. I sent 2 invites prior to us dropping diplo, told them they were there if they wanted and didn't follow with any sort of discussion about it.[/SPOIL]

5. [SPOIL]
Muso, Jagger were our allies, but if our alies wants to hit us, they can bring it on! Problem is that we receieved some mails from Jagger players saying they don't want what leadership decided.

We never said we wanted to hit you but if its comes to that, ok. You were the one beating the war jager drum in your post in the hiddens. Being wrong, trying to start a war and then blaming it on someone else is your style, not ours.

I already told drew to take whomever wants to go to vag from jager. I meant it. If they abide by your logic and actions i dont' want them. [/SPOIL]

6. [SPOIL]
Did u tell your players we also offered the solutions to unblock?

In fact, you offered no solutions to unblock. You offered to relocate us several continents away, big difference. If you don't know what the difference is, I can't help you. As uldza said, "there IS alot of flawed logic in all of this" as I noted already above.[/SPOIL]

7. [SPOIL]
Jager + PFF list of betrayals:

-Trying to recruit war spoils from a war Jager was in first, spoils I will add who basically only bordered Varyags new litle recruits.
(Let the record reflect that unlike Varyag, Jager did no blatantly go against it's allies wished and recruit willy nilly.)

Let the record show that Jager recruited exactly ZERO Sexy players and ONLY considered it because we needed an outlet north. Doc was told beforehand we wouldnt' be recruiting any sexy if it caused us to have problems with vag. We honored our alliance and BEFORE we recruited, we gave them a list of possible recruits to get thier feedback on. In fact, several players weren't on the list specifically because we knew vag would have a problem with them. I was told I could have 1 player and then i could go f*ck myself and that i'm a wh*re and there was never any discussion. I wasn't allowed to present my ideas or state why. I continued talkign to them for 7-8 more days after this to try to find a solution. We were told we could be merged in and relocated to new fronts several continents away...thanks but no. I've already explained my veiw on self sufficience. But feel free to release some of the players you recruited so we have a way north. :icon_biggrin: [/SPOIL]

8. [SPOIL]

Technically, Jager could have hit you as soon as we released the diplomacy as there was no disscussion of any grace period since we were meant to join you. But lets not cloud the issue with facts...

We aren't using MERC. They are a tribe separate from us and we have no control over what they do and do not do. MERC have never held any diplomacy with Vag and if they want to hit you, thats thier decision, not mine. I never at any point asked them to hit you and i certainly didn't tell them to. I wonder if its because you recruited barcode which is real close to thier border. *looks at map* ahhhh yep! But i'm sure it makes you feel better to blame it all on me because you can't see or accept your own folly[/SPOIL]

In conclusion, facts or GTFO. I'm not the one trying to twist words and manipulate people, that's bela's job. I still offered screen sharing to back up my side of the story, when you are ready to do the same bela, let me know, i will be first in line.

DeletedUser

Kinda like how you used other accounts to hit PFF?

Haha, catcha Bela. Enjoy your new friends. Half of your vills probably belong to PFF snipes anyway.

arabela

Scary, Bela?

I don't think so... you can't play evening or weekends, and can only play casually form work in the week, so you've always relied on hiding behind and using other people. That to me isn't scary. A skilled player that can play 24/7 for as long as they want on my front... that's my idea of scary ;-)

Now as for witch, that may be true. Don't go and put a gypsy curse on me please....

Not sure why are you refering with "scary" part. If u refer at me not being very active, you can say not that i am scared, more frustrated cause i can't be online more. :) Muso, what can i say, if you guys are so active, all of you, good for you!
About hide and use others... Are u serious ? Don't go too far with words, even we are enemies.
I'll ignore the gypsey thing, too.

Just chill out ... dont get stressed ... its just fate.

Varyag is the tipical tribe that fails in mid stage ... usully happens from getting bored but
maybe this time happens from to many crap diplomacy and why not those nice guys u mentioned ;p

Who are you? U seem to have some experience in this game...

Kinda like how you used other accounts to hit Pff?

I don't use and i never used any accounts to hit Pff. I was very found of Pff and everybody knows this.

DeletedUser111552

This has been coming for a long time, i cant see why anyone from either side would be surprised. So how about skipping the bullshit on the externals and just do what we do ingame, because all the excuses and reasons you can come up with wont change much. PFF and Jager will still be declaring, varyag will still be fighting and all you trolls will still be here doing nothing.

DeletedUser

One of Bela's latest CM's to Varyag
[SPOIL].SweetDreams Oct 24,2013 15:54
CM : All Tribe

Hi all,

I hope you enjoyed reading our ex-allies CMs. Very long, very dramatical...

Some of you already know, some of you found out today.
Story is simple: We recruited Bcode guys (and i enjoy this group of players a lot).

We informed Jagger before this that we will do it, and they didn't say no.

Author wrote:
[06/10/2013 10:32:16] Drew: ok laters ... oh the other player is mist coming over ..
[06/10/2013 10:32:23] Built For Sin: ok great

Author wrote:
[07/10/2013 00:42:49] Drew: mist will come over soon
[07/10/2013 00:43:03] Built For Sin: cooo you guys covering him yea

In fact, they even offered to help:

Author wrote:
muso
[06/10/2013 17:40:23] Drew: Zus.suZ
[06/10/2013 17:40:40] Drew: Coordinates: 568|469

in this area he is vunerable ..
[06/10/2013 17:41:16] muso: right, that’s pretty deep in lol
[06/10/2013 17:42:07] Drew: yep but between mist - elle - V - jagger I am sure we can drum up enough to cover his key villages ..
[06/10/2013 17:43:13] muso: why him in particular?
[06/10/2013 17:43:20] muso: he’s not inctive it seems
[06/10/2013 17:43:29] muso: he’ll see nobles coming for miles
[06/10/2013 17:43:38] Drew: so he can hit sexy from the rear where they are low on deff
[06/10/2013 17:43:49] muso: ahhhh…I see :D
[06/10/2013 17:43:54] Drew: he is comming over to V
[06/10/2013 17:43:56 | Edited 17:44:06] muso: he wants to defect (rubs hands)
[06/10/2013 17:44:04] Drew: lol
[06/10/2013 17:44:18] muso: I’m sure we could help
[06/10/2013 17:44:18] Drew: been working hard while you have been away bro ..
[06/10/2013 17:44:34] muso: the tricky bit is pre-stacking without it spreading taht he is defecting
[06/10/2013 17:44:47] muso: so we can’t ask for wider packets etc
[06/10/2013 17:44:58 | Edited 17:45:07] muso: have to keep the initial supporters as limited as possible
[06/10/2013 17:45:06] Drew: yep just key players .. having him make a list now ..
[06/10/2013 17:45:16] muso: oke

After this, Barcode joined us. Jagger end the fight with sexy. They didn't ask if we are ok with this, just did it. We keep on fighting. Jagger comes to us and inform us that they want to recruit around 9 players from Sexy. Also they ask that we must kick Bcode. Yes, i exploded at Sin and called her ... all those things.

Since we started, we had this problem. Other tribes requested us o kick some players. I play this game since w8. I never played a world like this one when other tribes (this is the third tribe) asking us to kick our mates. It is unbelievable! We better get rimmed together than do this shit.

This was the story and i will not make this Cm same longer than you already had to read. All i want you guys to know, is that i asked my apologizes to Sin last evening and she ignored them. I can't do more than this to please her, we will never kick our mates or bend over for nobody. I still hope that my CM sent to Jagger will get to our friends heart, and they will see things clear. Let's not forget they were our friends and we worked together, and this decision is not the tribe will, it is Sins' personal vendetta.

We've had harder times than this one, we have to regroup now, do Ops and sort out D w have...which is clear will be pretty low. I ask everybody to re-evaluate NOW all SUPORT they have and understand that others will be in the same shitty situation. Also, i advice you to recheck your mass-recruiting troops formula, and set it up for spears/HC build.

We'll kick their asses, guys! :)

Ara[/SPOIL]

Lovely is it not? Except for the fact that 95% of it is absolute crap.

Now here is the rest of the convo she forgot to include when quoting my skype convo with drew. I apologize for the extra crap, i'm just not cutting it to suit my pupose and make it look like we agreed to the whole of barcode...
[SPOIL][10/6/2013 5:24:43 AM] Built For Sin: so whats up with barcode then?
[10/6/2013 5:24:48 AM] Built For Sin: you said you had aplayer join you?
[10/6/2013 5:25:03 AM] Built For Sin: original barcode of hugged?
[10/6/2013 5:25:07 AM] Built For Sin: or*
[10/6/2013 5:25:15 AM] Drew: a lot of players are not happy with the sexy merge ... orignal .. dust & shadow
[10/6/2013 5:26:21 AM] Built For Sin: nice
[10/6/2013 5:26:33 AM] Built For Sin: of corse they aren't happy with the merge, lotta people aren't
[10/6/2013 5:26:40 AM] Built For Sin: merges tend to piss people off lol
[10/6/2013 5:28:21 AM] Built For Sin: can you get on your guys to update atk id? last 2-3 days i am liek the only one doing it =/
[10/6/2013 5:28:26 AM] Built For Sin: well muso and i
[10/6/2013 5:29:07 AM] Drew: and me too .. seems we are the only ones doing it atm ..
[10/6/2013 5:31:18 AM] Built For Sin: i keep sending circs
[10/6/2013 5:31:19 AM] Built For Sin: lol
[10/6/2013 5:31:57 AM] Built For Sin: alright its past my bedtime
[10/6/2013 5:31:59 AM] Built For Sin: i r tired
[10/6/2013 5:32:02 AM] Built For Sin: (hug)
[10/6/2013 5:32:17 AM] Drew: ok laters ... oh the other player is mist coming over ..
[10/6/2013 5:32:24 AM] Built For Sin: ok great
[10/6/2013 5:32:36 AM] Built For Sin: wonder if they can stir some shit and get me some players
[10/6/2013 5:32:44 AM] Built For Sin: they'll all end up in the same tribe anyways lol
[10/6/2013 5:33:12 AM] Drew: I am working through bella .. it is hard but I am getting there ... she is starting to take direction well
[10/6/2013 5:33:19 AM] Built For Sin: thank gawd
[10/6/2013 5:33:30 AM] Built For Sin: and on taht note of achievement, bedtime![/SPOIL]

And now to prove that Drew knew we had a problem with the barcode recruited in excess of the TWO (please note bolded sections)
[SPOIL][10/16/2013 4:30:52 PM] Built For Sin: tbh drew recruiting barcode was a bad move all the way around
[10/16/2013 4:30:56 PM] Built For Sin: you can't salvage that
[10/16/2013 4:31:09 PM] Built For Sin: from where vag sits right this moment
[10/16/2013 4:31:16 PM] Drew: well you were ok with the two that were to be the only ones recruits[/b]
[10/16/2013 4:31:17 PM] Built For Sin: with bella runnnig amok etc
[10/16/2013 4:31:31 PM] Drew: well she is out of this atm ..
[10/16/2013 4:31:31 PM] Built For Sin: no i never said anything about 2 players
[10/16/2013 4:31:37 PM] Built For Sin: oh 2 from barcode, yes
[10/16/2013 4:31:42 PM] Built For Sin: because we still had an out to theat
[10/16/2013 4:31:44 PM] Built For Sin: 2
[10/16/2013 4:31:48 PM] Built For Sin: not the whoel fuckign east
[10/16/2013 4:31:52 PM] Drew: the rest I can understand everyones beef with[/SPOIL]

And since she brought sexy up, heres some excerpts from my convo with Doc. Note how I veiwed the vag/jager relationship, and how i said i would run the list of possible recruits by vag and i wasn't willing to fight friends over enemies...
[SPOIL][SPOIL][10/14/2013 9:22:03 AM | Edited 9:22:15 AM] Doc Holiday: Ahh so i was correct then lol Had a feeling that was the case. So basically your varg 2 without the name so people dont gang up yet. Nice plans i have to say (bow) Very well played
[10/14/2013 9:23:16 AM] Built For Sin: well we retain our own separate rules etc
[10/14/2013 9:23:23 AM] Built For Sin: we dont' actually talk taht much
[10/14/2013 9:24:27 AM] Built For Sin: we dont' plan much together either so each tribe is its own entity
[10/14/2013 9:24:41 AM] Built For Sin: we aren't an academy, jus trustworthy
[10/14/2013 9:24:44 AM] Built For Sin: we honor each other
[10/14/2013 9:24:52 AM] Built For Sin: you know that alliance you were talkign about?
[10/14/2013 9:24:59 AM] Built For Sin: that kinda thing
[10/14/2013 9:25:25 AM] Doc Holiday: Ha thats funny, I see what you did there lol

[10/14/2013 9:32:47 AM] Built For Sin: it was an option
[10/14/2013 9:33:06 AM] Built For Sin: obviously i am not goign to ally with with an enemy to fit a friend[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL][10/14/2013 9:11:45 PM] Doc Holiday: I am more so on the code side now
[10/14/2013 9:13:20 PM] Doc Holiday: So if varg get pissed and say they will declare once we join what would you do ?
[10/14/2013 9:13:36 PM] Doc Holiday: Would you go to war
[10/14/2013 9:14:05 PM] Built For Sin: i will have talked to vag to let them know who i am recruitng
[10/14/2013 9:14:20 PM] Built For Sin: someoe things are open to discussion, other things aren't[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

And now lets look at time between me arranging a ceasefire for negotiation and me letting drew know. He wasn't on when i arranged it and this was the earliest opportunity i had to let him know what was going on.
[SPOIL][SPOIL][10/14/2013 9:26:46 PM] Built For Sin: basically, what happens is we get a list, you give us a day or so to research said list, make sure no one is gonna cause super problems etc
[10/14/2013 9:27:07 PM] Doc Holiday: How we are at war
[10/14/2013 9:27:20 PM] Built For Sin: we comme back to you and say look these people are cool, mebbe this one or two isn't, we may want to add one or two
[10/14/2013 9:27:34 PM] Doc Holiday: Give us a ceasefire, So we dont waste no more wasteful nukes
[10/14/2013 9:27:34 PM] Built For Sin: and you either agree or decline
[10/14/2013 9:27:53 PM] Built For Sin: i will only agree to a ceasefire if we are in teh negotiation process
[10/14/2013 9:28:25 PM] Built For Sin: if we work something out great! if not war resumes[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL][10/15/2013 12:25:43 PM] Built For Sin: lol well when you have got a minute i woudl like to talk to you in a serious game type way
[10/15/2013 12:25:56 PM] Built For Sin: not at fun at just throwing words around but you know the deal
[10/15/2013 12:26:13 PM] Drew: yep I know ..
[10/15/2013 12:26:32 PM] Drew: you around tonight?
[10/15/2013 1:24:54 PM] Built For Sin: COME BACK!
[10/15/2013 1:24:58 PM] Built For Sin: i NEED you
[10/15/2013 1:30:52 PM] Built For Sin: well by now you know that we have a ceasefire scheduled with sexy o n the 17th at 000
[10/15/2013 1:30:59 PM] Built For Sin: it is a short term ceasefire
[10/15/2013 1:33:08 PM] Built For Sin: i was hopin to catch ya before school but didnt' see ya on
[10/15/2013 2:05:07 PM] Built For Sin: ok well i will be home sometime between midnight and 1 your time if you are around we can talk then[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

Oh and for added fun here's some random quotes , since she wanted to drag private convos with drew into this...
[SPOIL]Me telling tris (drew was also in the room) i would never work with bela after she ranted on me for no reason. (if you havent' got a copy of that convo i am happy to oblige, including where i offered to 1v1 her not once but twice and she wouldnt' put her money where her mouth is.)
[SPOIL][10/16/2013 3:55:24 PM] Trisbrain (Yuvnashv)٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: I like you guys.. And well I would say thanks for understanding the situation.
[10/16/2013 3:57:19 PM] Built For Sin: oh, understand one thing
[10/16/2013 3:57:28 PM] Built For Sin: muso nor i will work with bella EVER again
[10/16/2013 3:57:35 PM] Trisbrain (Yuvnashv)٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶: (y)
[10/16/2013 3:57:55 PM] Built For Sin: and if i thought she woudl go 1v1 with me i woudl do it in a heartbeat[/SPOIL]

Drew and tris having to talk to bela about how she treats allies and saying she is no longer allowed to do diplo. Also addresses barcode recruits ignoring our claims. Whihc btw i found out later was due in part to someone in vag leadership unsharing the noble planer an everyone including tris and drew was pretty sure it was Bela.
[SPOIL][10/17/2013 8:40:57 PM | Edited 8:41:08 PM] Drew: yep like I said ... we had a long chat today .. 4hrs just me her and Tris ... I needed to stop all this shit and get the focus back into the game ..
[10/17/2013 8:41:15 PM] Built For Sin: was it all jsut personal then?
[10/17/2013 8:41:49 PM] Drew: there was a lot too it ... and fromnow on she is out of diplo full stop
[10/17/2013 8:42:55 PM] Built For Sin: good call that one
[10/17/2013 8:43:25 PM] Drew: not just that .. it is her general attitude just of late has been I am running away with this tribe ..
[10/17/2013 8:43:34 PM] Built For Sin: i know
[10/17/2013 8:44:25 PM] Drew: so it has been put a stop too ..
[10/17/2013 8:44:32 PM] Drew: she is internal only ..
[10/17/2013 8:45:26 PM] Drew: and also if all this diplo goes smoothly .. I would like to open a chatroom with Varyag members and Jager to bridge any gaps ..
[10/17/2013 8:45:46 PM] Drew: start to build some stronger relations between our players
[10/17/2013 8:48:34 PM] Built For Sin: we have some problems with barcode ignoring claims and shit btw
[10/17/2013 8:48:56 PM] Drew: exactly so we need to get things back on track ..[/SPOIL]

Me telling drew i would never be in a tribe under her leadership and him agreeing that she was wrong
[SPOIL][10/19/2013 5:44:17 AM] Drew: ok now we are the root of the issue .. I will se what can be sorted babes ..
[10/19/2013 5:44:43 AM] Built For Sin: drew i got a big problem though
[10/19/2013 5:44:52 AM] Built For Sin: you know i won't be under bela
[10/19/2013 5:45:21 AM] Drew: I know and I understand that and I would not expect you to in anyway after how she treated you
[10/19/2013 5:45:38 AM] Drew: she was wrong full stop

[10/19/2013 5:45:43 AM] Built For Sin: i know
[10/19/2013 5:46:12 AM] Drew: I need today is get some kind of action plan ...
[10/19/2013 5:46:12 AM] Built For Sin: but you see where i am stuck then yea?[/SPOIL]

bela said she was quitting and when i asked why i was told drew and karl had another rip at her.
[SPOIL][10/20/2013 5:04:36 AM] Built For Sin: i heard bela is quitting
[10/20/2013 5:07:04 AM] Drew: I had a another rip at her and so did karl ... karl will be stepping up now
[10/20/2013 5:08:27 AM] Built For Sin: oh wow when?
[10/20/2013 5:08:43 AM] Drew: lastnight
[10/20/2013 5:10:45 AM] Drew: I got 20 min before I have to head out to do some filming
[10/20/2013 5:11:19 AM] Built For Sin: oh wow
[10/20/2013 5:11:24 AM] Built For Sin: so is she really quitting or no
[10/20/2013 5:12:08 AM | Edited 5:12:22 AM] Drew: I have just pused her remove priv's buttons and same for tris[/SPOIL]

Wonder who the problem leader is....could it be the same female who's privs were supposedly previously removed?
[SPOIL][10/20/2013 2:22:41 PM] Drew: well I am sorting things out in the west ... I have let our problem leader go .. not about to kick players I have given space too
[10/20/2013 2:23:31 PM] muso: we’ve been gearing up our whole north though and basing our alliance with merc around moving north through barcode
[10/20/2013 2:23:43 PM] muso: it makes liars of us to merc[/SPOIL]

...and about being a liar to MERC who we sought diplo with because ouf vag and jagers JOINT aim to hit barcode when we were in position (meaning we ate through sexy)...yea, call me old fashioned but i'm big on honor and the value of giving someone your word.
[SPOIL][10/21/2013 3:29:56 PM] Drew: I have bouncy barry and wet and drew to eat through and that goes for most of the players in k65 .... where you ahve knight mercs and sexy to grow through not to mention herd
[10/21/2013 3:30:31 PM] Built For Sin: cept i'm not a liar or abackstabber
[10/21/2013 3:30:52 PM] Built For Sin: and i won't let you or your whoel damn tribe make me out to be one
[10/21/2013 3:30:56 PM] Built For Sin: i deal fairly with people
[10/21/2013 3:31:00 PM] Built For Sin: i am honest nad above board
[10/21/2013 3:31:51 PM] Built For Sin: i woudl rather hit vag with them, than let vag make me a liar and a backstabber
[10/21/2013 3:32:00 PM] Built For Sin: i would war expecting to lose on the principle
[10/21/2013 3:32:49 PM] Built For Sin: because at the end of the day, even in a game with people who i will likely never meet and have no bearing on my real life, at least i can say that i did what was right.
[/SPOIL]

Oh and one more time just for kicks....
[SPOIL][10/21/2013 5:42:35 PM] Drew: ok well between you and me and the four walls .. if I kick bcode then I think bella would walk ..
[10/21/2013 5:42:46 PM] Drew: Think!
[10/21/2013 5:43:14 PM] Drew: as it that is the way things seem with her... it is war jager or nothing ... and I would opt for nothing[/SPOIL][/SPOIL]

So what i would like to know is why Bela's 2 co dukes and half of mikabuk (who's on vag's council) would have to have these talks with her IF she were doing the right thing by either me personally or Jager. You dont' tell someone they can't handle diplomacy anymore if they are in the right and yet there it is. Yet Bela still prattles on and tries to persuade people with convuluted drivel tailored to manipulate.

Fact is Bela recruited barcode in excess of what we agreed upon which caused the initial problem. Most of vag and definately drew who left vag when he got back to find them all there wasn't thrilled with that decisions. Bela threw a tantrum and attacked me personally when i talked about recruting some sexy players to solve it so we still had access to the north since barcode effectively blocked us off. Bela continues to run her mouth about how its jager who has been looking to hit Varyag when even her co duke says shes the one gunning for a war.

So yes, lets see things clearly. i'm pretty sure we have provided enough quotes from bela and about her to prove its not my personal vendetta... its hers.

arabela

Sin, everybody noticed it is your personal vendeta with me. You can skip with posting all personal chats you have. Trust me, not working. Showing that me and Drew disagreed on bcode thing won't help u put tenssions betwee me and him. Not working. We know already that we disagreed about this, but we are still together. And it is not first time when me and him disagreed. U should see us in w14. We crushing our heads, but we will still be friends and unite.

Try something else. :))

DeletedUser

It's no secret PFF and Jager have been in Varyag's pocket for a while. Glad to see they finally grew a spine and wised up to the situation.

In regards to the tantrums coming from the Varyag camp, surely you guys knew this was coming. Did you really expect that there wouldn't be backlash down the road after you recruited so many Barcode members? You guys made a massive error in judgment and now it is going to cost you.

Goodluck to PFF/Jager.