And The Truth Shall Set You Free

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to put tensions between you and drew. He already chose to back you and your several year friendship which i can hardly fault him for. He's using his heart instead of his head as people are wont to do. Hard to fault him for being human even if he is wrong.

Facts my dear, its all about facts. You haven't got to try and read between the lines with what i say, i say exactly what i mean. And whats more is i back it up, you should try it sometime

Last edited by a moderator:

arabela

He chosed to back up me because he saw you are closed to any comunication and any kind of compromise! This is the reason that made him to stay here. Drew is one of the most diplo guys i met in tw. He never says no. He says ok, let's find a way for both of us to be happy.

Did you find any way or accept any solution for both of us to keep our diplo? No. Only thing u did, was to to demand us to kick players and reject all our solutions. Drew, as much as he liked u, don't like this attitude.

DeletedUser62294

It's no secret PFF and Jager have been in Varyag's pocket for a while. Glad to see they finally grew a spine and wised up to the situation.

In regards to the tantrums coming from the Varyag camp, surely you guys knew this was coming. Did you really expect that there wouldn't be backlash down the road after you recruited so many Barcode members? You guys made a massive error in judgment and now it is going to cost you.

Goodluck to PFF/Jager.

The PFF players are not the type to be in anyones pocket. They just respect and honor any alliances and diplo that they have which seems to have made a good number of people on this world unhappy for a spell.

DeletedUser

And Btw, Jagger are using their allies from Merc to hit us now . )
Nice way to look clean and that you respect grace period. ;)

hmmm ... interesting attempt at blaming Jager for whatever goes wrong with you guys now ??

the whole world has been telling you guys about Ex barcode guys , this situation is everything to do with them and THEM only .

Ask some one called shadow Venom , didnt he start hitting asterios the great ? but if he was such a great team player , he should have asked the leadership before attacking MERC .

and then you thought we wont retaliate ? well sorry Bud !!!

DeletedUser

This is just two women cat fighting. Bring out the nukes or go home. Built for Sin is a lot of talk and not much substance from the little interaction I've had. Arabela, I don't know anything about you but I suspect your short time at #1 tribe will not span too far into the future if you keep at it like this thread shows.

DeletedUser

Merc diplomacy has nothing to do with Jager diplomacy, it never has and it never will. We attack who we want to attack when we want to attack. Good bye Krovikan, it was nice knowing you.

DeletedUser

Merc diplomacy has nothing to do with Jager diplomacy, it never has and it never will. We attack who we want to attack when we want to attack. Good bye Krovikan, it was nice knowing you.

I second the Merc and Jager diplo not being connected... Somehow we manage to tolerate each other. Krovikan better gear up, and be ready for long nights.

DeletedUser95452

I second the Merc and Jager diplo not being connected... Somehow we manage to tolerate each other. Krovikan better gear up, and be ready for long nights.

He must be happy now seeing a lil ago was shouting with arrogance to everyone to try hit him.

Problem is i think i read somewhere in here, he aint playing account anymore ;p

DeletedUser

He must be happy now seeing a lil ago was shouting with arrogance to everyone to try hit him.

yup seems like the original owner has already left , well he could see it coming ... But i read somewhere that he has left his arrogance behind ... so yeah same thing

DeletedUser

yup seems like the original owner has already left , well he could see it coming ... But i read somewhere that he has left his arrogance behind ... so yeah same thing

The only thing dudeja leaves behind is a foul stench. :p

DeletedUser

I second the Merc and Jager diplo not being connected... Somehow we manage to tolerate each other.

Your leader likes that I don't mince words and I always tell her exactly what we may or may not do, which is consequently whatever the hell we want.

It's a shame if that newb FEAR already left Krovikan. I was going to relish demolishing his account into rubble, I guess in the end he really did cave to forum attacks only. Oh well, unfortunate for the new owner, because your account will soon be dust in the wind.

DeletedUser

Your leader likes that I don't mince words and I always tell her exactly what we may or may not do, which is consequently whatever the hell we want.

It's a shame if that newb FEAR already left Krovikan. I was going to relish demolishing his account into rubble, I guess in the end he really did cave to forum attacks only. Oh well, unfortunate for the new owner, because your account will soon be dust in the wind.

It is reported that we only paid 5K premium to attack KM as well... pocket change :p

DeletedUser

It is reported that we only paid 5K premium to attack KM as well... pocket change :p

now you should know this might get the contract canceled because it was clearly mentioned that you will never disclose it ...

musological

It's not our personal vendetta Ara... I'm afraid everyone has a problem with you and your leadership... you are the problem.

You've shat on allies and lost the alliances that kept Varyag alive in tough times and strong and safe to fight. That's on you and your decisions and attitude to people.

Last edited:

DeletedUser109389

Gangbang on Varyag? If so, someone make a good War dec

Ripfin

What it all comes down to is the reason merc. is hitting some Varyag players is because of one of the co-players on the Shadowvenom account (who is no longer playing on the account) decided to think he was big and bad, turns out he wasn't, he blustered and hallabalooed expecting me to kowtow to him, I did not when that failed he launched some badly timed attacks and nobles trains, seriously why Varyag would invite such a bad player into their tribe is beyond me, but hey to each his/her own, anyway some of these attacks consisted of noble trains with no clearing nukes before them, other noble trains with the clearing nukes hours before them lets face it crocky was a crock full of you know what, and yet hes the reason your in this mess now.

and you think it sucks now, wait till the feeding frenzy begins then you will not be happy.

DeletedUser

He chosed to back up me because he saw you are closed to any comunication and any kind of compromise! This is the reason that made him to stay here. Drew is one of the most diplo guys i met in tw. He never says no. He says ok, let's find a way for both of us to be happy.

Did you find any way or accept any solution for both of us to keep our diplo? No. Only thing u did, was to to demand us to kick players and reject all our solutions. Drew, as much as he liked u, don't like this attitude.
Sounds like your recruitment policy, never say no as long as they have points.

DeletedUser84667

Called it :icon_wink:.

To bad I didn't get a piece first. Hope Varyag enjoyed those points while they were there.

It would seem Varyag has lost another original member:

Lord69* Left 26th October 2013 - 09:05 1,632,681