TribalWars, w71, and bAD : My opinion

DeletedUser92753

Peace and Love Left 16th November 2013 - 19:06 223,418
Counting Stars Left 16th November 2013 - 19:06 569,838
Perfect Failure Left 16th November 2013 - 19:06 263,725
Trippin Ego Left 16th November 2013 - 19:06 291,845

And with that, bAd loses rank 1 spot.

For all you kids watching out there, when you play with the big boys, PnP matters. Ignore it at your own risk.

DeletedUser105718

1aa21d5021e709925133c8e022e8ecc9.png

This is just the first of the few that leaves. There will be many more coming. That or the tribe will get a nice disband from Aelonius :icon_idea:

Where did Drix go with his bragging? Oh! Right! I guess losing all of your nukes, getting cated and then bleeding villages to is too tough for poor old Drix :lol:

Some people turned out to be prophets!

1.Bad
Opinion:Will collapse in the not so distant future.

bad will fall apart in a month
Start counting your days.
Thirteen days so far, and I doubt it will take another seventeen for bAd to break apart. :lol:

Some, not :lol:

I think bAd are doing really well,

Old growth plan for bAd
[spoil]
be20aa389439c9be832275170eef63cc.png
[/spoil]
New growth plan for bAd :lol:
[spoil]
167d6145987bbf122ebb6f1503533e1e.png
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder how long it'll take for all the people who were defending bAd ferociously on the externals will leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was joking about bad failing apart in a month,didnt see this coming

DeletedUser8510

I'm waiting to see when the 'IRL issues" will come into play.

DeletedUser

I bet all these so called bAd stars will get invitations from all those so called haters that was thinking they could take them out. I bet that all players from bAd will be taken in another tribes in less than a week and those tribes will be the biggest haters bAd had.

DeletedUser

I bet all these so called bAd stars will get invitations from all those so called haters that was thinking they could take them out. I bet that all players from bAd will be taken in another tribes in less than a week and those tribes will be the biggest haters bAd had.

You're saying they will join a tribe in their area... How unpredictable.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

No im saying all those haters are gonna recruit all players they "hate". And all those post against bAd will become useless.

DeletedUser

What about tribes that have note hated on bAd? Let alone anyone?

DeletedUser108799

bAd is still here just a smaller tribe that I had actually aimed at when I formed bAd here, plans did change because of sharbel decided for rank 1 spot too early than we had estimated but well thanks for all the hate I love those flames.

bAd will come for the rank 1 spot again this time under me again it was planned the day sharbel left that is yesterday that bAd will split, well we don't know about CS and group they weren't the part of the plan ;).

DeletedUser

bAd will come for the rank 1 spot again this time under me again it was planned the day sharbel left that is yesterday that bAd will split, well we don't know about CS and group they weren't the part of the plan ;).

So you admittedly saying, as a leader, you never considered them? Which then leads to the fact you never valued them?
If that's how you treat them, was your loss for undervaluing them.