TribalWars, w71, and bAD : My opinion

DeletedUser

How is it awkward? I think you are missing the point. We are playing smart by taking out the trash first and building for bigger players so we have an advantage over them. We have no challenging players near by anyway so it isn't like we are avoiding any decent players right now lmao. I don't know who wrote that and to be honest I couldn't care.

Keep the hating though <3

I think you are missing the point. You have a nice fat rank 1 account with shit ODA/ODD and nothing but a bunch of merges and gifts to show for it.

It's not hate, sweetie. It's pity that you are so disillusioned as to think you are good, hiding in a tribe and doing nowt-all but spouting off how wonderful you are. Man up and find a war. I think there are 4 of them at your doorstep.

DeletedUser113260

I think you are missing the point. You have a nice fat rank 1 account with shit ODA/ODD and nothing but a bunch of merges and gifts to show for it.

It's not hate, sweetie. It's pity that you are so disillusioned as to think you are good, hiding in a tribe and doing nowt-all but spouting off how wonderful you are. Man up and find a war. I think there are 4 of them at your doorstep.

CS personally went to war with NRA so talk as much trash as you like as we know what happened... not you. ODA/ODD is depending on who you have fought and how well you played them. We took players who were supporting front lines so we didn't waste nukes but killed all their D anyway. As for Gifting, up to 450k we only had 40k worth of points merged into the account and no gifts.

You are obviously hating on us and bAd. What we have done is not pitiful but I guess you can always have an opinion even if you know nothing <3

DeletedUser

So you just merged into CS and are riding his coattails from war conquers made a month ago and still trying to convince the world that you are hot shit. Got it. Thanks for the enlightenment :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser113260

So you just merged into CS and are riding his coattails from war conquers made a month ago and still trying to convince the world that you are hot shit. Got it. Thanks for the enlightenment :icon_rolleyes:

I was in top 20 previous to the merge so I am not just riding off his success. I don't even know you IGN for 71, you are just another anonymous troll ^^ I never said anything about being hot shit but we have done well to get this big so early on in the world and if your going to say we haven't, you are lying to yourself.

DeletedUser

I would say you have done well from my view, but your attitude needs tuning.

DeletedUser113260

I hate that you keep saying this. -.- Nobody needs your cheerleading to hate you.

It is just my way at laughing at people like you because you keep doing what I ask you to. Hating me for who I am without knowing me except for a few comments I have posted, well you are obviously perfect and couldn't do anything better. You probably spend hours helping people instead of sitting on a computer and judging others. Do you have to find problems with others to make yourself feel better?

DeletedUser113260

I would say you have done well from my view, but your attitude needs tuning.

As I said you read a few comments and act like you know me. My attitude is fine thanks for checking but I couldn't careless for people who judge people without knowing them and especially random kids trolling who have to be completely anonymous because they feel strong hiding behind some mask. Are you perfect as well?

DeletedUser92753

As I said you read a few comments and act like you know me. My attitude is fine thanks for checking but I couldn't careless for people who judge people without knowing them and especially random kids trolling who have to be completely anonymous because they feel strong hiding behind some mask. Are you perfect as well?

Somebody mad brah

DeletedUser

I see you're on the defensive.

You haven't spoken to me before so how can you say:

As I said you read a few comments and act like you know me
?

If you care or not how I judged you why comment so defensively on my post?

Can't say I'm a kid or a troll but then again that's your misguided notion of judging me, is it not?

By no means am I perfect, but I don't have your smart ass attitude on the externals. This is a game and an online community, respect is due to people who play it.

And if you 'must' know I am OD, playing on the cwburke account. Reason why I'm 'anonymous' is because no one has asked what account I play.

DeletedUser113260

Thats the spirit, lighten up. It'd be a shame to have another bAd member quit because they were too embarrassed to post on the externals anymore.

No one is quitting due to externals ^^ I am laughing at all of this, I am not serious and I couldn't care xD

DeletedUser113260

I see you're on the defensive.

You haven't spoken to me before so how can you say:

?

If you care or not how I judged you why comment so defensively on my post?

Can't say I'm a kid or a troll but then again that's your misguided notion of judging me, is it not?

By no means am I perfect, but I don't have your smart ass attitude on the externals. This is a game and an online community, respect is due to people who play it.

And if you 'must' know I am OD, playing on the cwburke account. Reason why I'm 'anonymous' is because no one has asked what account I play.

I am not serious mate lmao, don't take it seriously. I just find it funny how people act like they know you. You should have said something sooner about who you were by just adding your name underneath or something. I said that as I said the same thing in the post before, not to you before. We get hate whether we are here or not, my as well laugh at some of the things people say on here. I don't normally use externals at all. If you don't want to read what I wrote, don't read it then. Probably just how you read my comments that you think I am being a smart ass due to the way I write as I didn't think much of it was but I didn't come here to be serious.

DeletedUser

Understandable, whether you are serious or not, whether you care or not some respect would be nice instead of blatant disregard as players will instinctively read the comments anyone posts.

But thankyou for a kinder reply to my message, and admittedly I was only basing my assumptions on your external posts; which is your 'don't give a shit' side so to speak.

DeletedUser113260

Understandable, whether you are serious or not, whether you care or not some respect would be nice instead of blatant disregard as players will instinctively read the comments anyone posts.

But thankyou for a kinder reply to my message, and admittedly I was only basing my assumptions on your external posts; which is your 'don't give a shit' side so to speak.

Respect for players who don't respect us? I just posted below the first thing that made me jump on externals and laugh at them. This was at James.

"Logic?

No.

Logic is that this is a war the game, the goal is to compete. Fighting noobs is not a challenge, nor is it competitive.

Based on your logic professional sports players should have stayed in the minor leagues indefinitely so they could keep playing against teams filled with players much much worse then themselves so that they never have any chance of losing."

And more of this nonsense was written as well. Now if they show us all a little respect we will do the same. I will only respect people who will do the same.

See as soon as you gave a little, you got some. Respect is taken and given. Once you showed me some, I do the same.

Yeah it is exactly that bro, message us in Tw if you ever actually want to talk and I believe we have talked before even if it was only for a few messages, might have been your co though. I wasn't sure.

DeletedUser

If you show respect to the players who don't respect you, you'll be the bigger man and gain the respect of other genuine posters and the audience. But yes, some players show none at all but take solace you can be better than them and not give into what they want.

In regard to you giving me respect I am grateful and humbled. But my first line of my post to you was

I would say you have done well from my view

where as you focused firstly on the negative, but again thankyou for posting a tasteful response about the negative half of the post.

And yea I think it was one of the co players haha

sp.ag

Logic is that this is a war the game, the goal is to compete. Fighting noobs is not a challenge, nor is it competitive.

[spoil] Counting Stars today at 12:13
I just told you, we don't want to war MoM. I'll also point out, I don't want to attack you. Why would I wanna lose troops to good players... when I could just noble noobs lol [/spoil]

More-Confused-Than-A-Mood-Ring.jpg

DeletedUser113260

The quote you got off me was a quote from someone else and why I used " " around it... I wasn't the player on the account who wrote that and I don't think the only players we have taken out are noobs but there are better players yet to fight for sure.