TribalWars, w71, and bAD : My opinion

DeletedUser

I would agree, NS haven't commented on bAd, and if had and i missed it I haven't seen a 'hater' influence from them.

DeletedUser92753

I would agree, NS haven't commented on bAd, and if had and i missed it I haven't seen a 'hater' influence from them.

Most NS posters don't hate on anyone. We're just tongue and cheek with everyone :lol:

DeletedUser

Most NS posters don't hate on anyone. We're just tongue and cheek with everyone :lol:

Well It's refreshing to see a tribal community of such external regard for others, as I'm sure there are others. I have liked seeing NS progress in this world, but an unexpected move to recruit a good portion from TBD just yet.

DeletedUser108799

So you admittedly saying, as a leader, you never considered them? Which then leads to the fact you never valued them?
If that's how you treat them, was your loss for undervaluing them.

Get this straight I had never unvalued any of my members and I will never will. For me Rusrap was as important as CS and all the players that have actually played under me even if you ask players in illuminati I have taken everyone as equal they will say yes.

As for CS and group leaving and not being a part of this plan they are way too far to be a part of the small bAd and the reason of them leaving is that my account had resigned as the Duke of the tribe.

Shadow

DeletedUser92753

Get this straight I had never unvalued any of my members and I will never will. For me Rusrap was as important as CS and all the players that have actually played under me even if you ask players in illuminati I have taken everyone as equal they will say yes.

As for CS and group leaving and not being a part of this plan they are way too far to be a part of the small bAd and the reason of them leaving is that my account had resigned as the Duke of the tribe.

Shadow

Is Vibe this smaller bAd you speak of? So who is the real bAd? Confuzzled. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser108799

Yes Vibe is the smaller bAd with just not more than 15 members of my south squad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shadow

I'm sure 'the group' feels much better with every mention you make of 'CS and group'.

Further away they were i agree, yet they are very functional together by any means so the location of less than 1 continent with not much in between shouldn't carry much weight in the decision.

and the reason of them leaving is that my account had resigned as the Duke of the tribe.

Really, quite debatable is that point.

DeletedUser108799

Yes 1 K is not a huge distance but it is huge if we don't plan to go that way;)

DeletedUser95593

No im saying all those haters are gonna recruit all players they "hate". And all those post against bAd will become useless.

Majority of the "hate" comes from MoM/ and neither of those tribes will be recruiting any :x

DeletedUser

SlowThinker. You are just another lying deceitful little noob punching above his weight in that crap tribe known as .

I'm mad? Yeah brah I'm mad. And yeah brah.. I'll get you sooner rather than later. Who knows what's round the corner ;)

DeletedUser107679

So Aubreys first reaction to their "oh so godly rank 1 dominating tribe that nobody would touch" exploding is?
To internal more. :lol: Poor gary.

DeletedUser107679

SlowThinker. You are just another lying deceitful little noob punching above his weight in that crap tribe known as .

I'm mad? Yeah brah I'm mad. And yeah brah.. I'll get you sooner rather than later. Who knows what's round the corner ;)

Arent you

Sohardcore.jpg

Thats my boy

At least he has the balls to take on players his size ;)