Official Declaration of War Dsy4 VS Fools

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Although I do remember a couple months back having a conversation with Crucial saying DSy4 will be recruiting in my area and was wondering if I was interested.

You are having little, childish digs at people left right and center, so you are going to get the same treatment with this post.

2 months ago, I was duke of DSy4. All communication involving diplomacy and recruitment was done through me (or myself and a co-duke) until I quit. And your name had not once come up in a conversation in council up until then - as both Cryptic Codex and Cryptography can attest to.

If you are going to make claims, I would suggest making it actually possible first.

Good to see you are having to try to flame someone for volunteering to make this game more fun for you and I. Maybe show some consideration, and stop being sour. Admins manually put Premium Accounts on for 1 month for moderators and ingame moderators - these volunteers don't even see premium points. I know this for a fact, and my previous accounts have often had moderator(s) on - the logs always back this up.

DeletedUser

Everyone is entitled to their opinon

Except Darky. His opinion is invalid, because you disagree with it. Or something.

Honestly, you make no sense whatsoever, I'm just posting here because you said mods shouldn't post on worlds they play (or something like that - again, you make no sense) and I would like to disagree by posting in response.

Repinski

To keep you all updated, we decided it was time to take a small bite. Had to manually add someone who left/was kicked before attacks landed.

[SPOIL]Side 1: Tribes: DSy4
Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS
Players: MooCFC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186,405
Side 2: 9,541
Difference: 176,864

chart
[/SPOIL]

Their player King Smiley was also dismantled and quit after only one strike. Hopefully this isn't a repeating trend or this will be a very boring war.

Side 2:
Players: King Smiley

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 99,979
Difference: 99,979

chart
[/SPOIL]

Last edited:

DeletedUser108039

Except Darky. His opinion is invalid, because you disagree with it. Or something.

Honestly, you make no sense whatsoever, I'm just posting here because you said mods shouldn't post on worlds they play (or something like that - again, you make no sense) and I would like to disagree by posting in response.

You know nothing Dawolf.... thus your opinion is also invalid. Nuff said

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To keep you all updated, we decided it was time to take a small bite. Had to manually add someone who left/was kicked before attacks landed.

Side 2:
Tribes: FOOLS
Players: MooCFC

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 1
Difference: 25

chart

Side 1: 186,405
Side 2: 9,541
Difference: 176,864

chart
[/SPOIL]

Their player King Smiley was also dismantled and quit after only one strike. Hopefully this isn't a repeating trend or this will be a very boring war.

Side 2:
Players: King Smiley

Side 1: 13
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 99,979
Difference: 99,979

chart
[/SPOIL]

Oh yes such an accomplishment , yes King Smiley was gangbanged by his 2 back stabbing X tribemates who joined DSy4 and completed had him surrounded in the begin with they knew where his churches were from sitting him various times .

darkaniken2

Oh yes such an accomplishment , yes King Smiley was gangbanged by his 2 back stabbing X tribemates who joined DSy4 and completed had him surrounded in the begin with they knew where his churches were from sitting him various times .

Way to ignore the argument you were losing and jump on the topic of the war you are losing instead.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Way to ignore the argument you were losing and jump on the topic of the war you are losing instead.

I consider this a different matter of the arguement you think I lost . As long as your going to keep running your mouth I think I'll stay . If you want me to shut up then get me out of world 70 with your 18 million pt backstabbing tribe against me . So TW can stop making money off me .

Repinski

The fault of King Smiley's demise is not ours but FOOLS. FOOLS formed, we brought in Phaelin and Thorean. We didn't declare on FOOLS right away. On top of that we took our first bite out of FOOLS a week after we declared. You had plenty of time to recognize where your weak points were and stack them.

Don't get so butt hurt because I did my job as the leader leading the northern expansion of DSy4 and found the holes in your defense when you guys failed to plug those holes yourselves.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The fault of King Smiley's demise is not ours but FOOLS. FOOLS formed, we brought in Phaelin and Thorean. We didn't declare on FOOLS right away. On top of that we took our first bite out of FOOLS a week after we declared. You had plenty of time to recognize where your weak points were and stack them.

Don't get so butt hurt because I did my job as the leader leading the northern expansion of DSy4 and found the holes in your defense when you guys failed to plug those holes yourselves.

Yeah that was I nice hole sort of like if infect,lgn,fools,ace,tfc and bad all attacked you all at once . Oh by the way you attacked FOOLS because they took in your refugees , dose that mean you will be attacking BAD to for taking in your refugees to or no because they are more your size ?

Repinski

bAd were at war with ACE F. before we were. They have just as much claim to spoils of war as we do. Just like T-F-C had the same claim to RiF spoils as we did. You don't see us running and declaring on them do you?

With that said, doesn't mean we have to like who other tribes recruit.

DeletedUser

Yeah that was I nice hole sort of like if infect,lgn,fools,ace,tfc and bad all attacked you all at once . Oh by the way you attacked FOOLS because they took in your refugees , dose that mean you will be attacking BAD to for taking in your refugees to or no because they are more your size ?

FOOLS recruited half a tribe. I don't think that can reasonably be compared with recruiting a couple of players. FOOLS was also created mainly for the purpose of recruiting RiF refugees, whereas bAd has been warring ACE F. for a while now.

Honestly I have no idea what you're trying to prove here. You're making yourself look really silly, especially with how you can't decide whether you're done posting or not. Just let it go.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
bAd were at war with ACE F. before we were. They have just as much claim to spoils of war as we do. Just like T-F-C had the same claim to RiF spoils as we did. You don't see us running and declaring on them do you?

With that said, doesn't mean we have to like who other tribes recruit.

Ha, LOL, got a excuse for everything which page was that excuse on in your excuse book page 564 ?

DeletedUser

King Smiley was gangbanged by his 2 back stabbing X tribe mates who joined DSy4 and completed had him surrounded in the begin with they knew where his churches were from sitting him various times .

What did you ever do to help King Smiley, I have helped him from the time he was at 400 points until now. You convinced him to join FOOLS. It is obvious how much help you were.

You talk about backstabbing. You left RiF to make FOOLS, simply to save your own ass. You didn't care about our members facing T-F-C. You left both Hunk and Maggot out to dry. I assume that didn't matter, because they were not in a position to support you. It was simply about who could help save your ass vs DSy4.

I have continued to try to work as best I can for x-RiF members. You are the one person I hope to see demoralized and put in their place. You talk a lot of shit, but never come through. I really hope you have found a solid leader, because you will need that and more to handle your mouth.

You chose the appropriate time period to base yourself on, it was full of hypocrites.

DeletedUser

Guys, this is unreasonable :(. Why can't we just all be friends?

Repinski

Because man... You took our cookies and then refused to give us hugs when we asked... That kind of thing just cannot be forgotten.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What did you ever do to help King Smiley, I have helped him from the time he was at 400 points until now. You convinced him to join FOOLS. It is obvious how much help you were.

You talk about backstabbing. You left RiF to make FOOLS, simply to save your own ass. You didn't care about our members facing T-F-C. You left both Hunk and Maggot out to dry. I assume that didn't matter, because they were not in a position to support you. It was simply about who could help save your ass vs DSy4.

I have continued to try to work as best I can for x-RiF members. You are the one person I hope to see demoralized and put in their place. You talk a lot of shit, but never come through. I really hope you have found a solid leader, because you will need that and more to handle your mouth.

You chose the appropriate time period to base yourself on, it was full of hypocrites.

No Thorean so untrue I am not the one who left RIF someone else was sitting and pushed the leave tribe button and put me in FOOLS and I was at work atm . But I though it was a total LGN and RIF merge.

And as far as helping King Smiley it was kind of hard to tell who was actually going to get hit I thought it was going to be me I had over 1000 incoming from Dr-SM and you all know he hit me last time. But when trains were launched I was at work and had to work a 12 hr shift and not much I can do on a mobile phone . there was one train posted in the forum from Camerofletch and I sniped it right before work it made me 15 minutes late for work . King Smiley said he had alot of incoming and so had alot of others , but no one gave us any train info or reports it's hard to save someone that inactive. When a 4 million pt tribe is fighting against a 18 million point tribe the chance of any survival is to be percise and that is to snipe trains and BT no one is giving that info in the forum.

So yes call me what you want TW is a back stabbing game period.

This is definately my last post in this thread no need to post anything to a bunch of liars and backstabbers .

DeletedUser

I dont belong here,but I saw repinski name,I guess nostalgie brough me in.

thing changed lot my dear Rep,your now owning people meh see:icon_eek:

Bal,no offence :icon_wink:

if you wonder who am I Rep.

-here's a hint: I once played 24 (hell of an hint right?)

skype me if you feel like it :twkriid

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

​Hehe wow... Can't say I expected to see a face from my first world again these days. I've added you on skype.