New Awards Thread

DeletedUser

is it really? Perhaps I'm confused but I would have thought the highest praise would involve complementing you for nobling and rimming your enemies rather than sitting on your asses and waitng for the enemy to get bored enough to leave.

Anyway new award....

Best noble train: oldman (kept it under an hour, a true feat)

the poor noble train award? let's put some effort into it when making up new awards. plus bland facts are rarely funny. let me try...

New award -

Most likely to think they're a unique and special case when they get 'bored' and/or quit cuz they/or their co player need to get back to 'real life' - wrecking ball

DeletedUser

the poor noble train award? let's put some effort into it when making up new awards. plus bland facts are rarely funny. let me try...

New award -

Most likely to think they're a unique and special case when they get 'bored' and/or quit cuz they/or their co player need to get back to 'real life' - wrecking ball

Thanks bro I've been coveting that award for years.

I'd like to thank all the noobs that drive me crazy. I would never made to this point today without you.

DeletedUser113091

Best Player: Captain Noble/Javanshir - Captain noble account I believe is the best "ACCOUNT" on this world but I believe as a solo player the best in my eyes is Javanshir - Unlike most of our tribe mate I've had to honor of battling him and having my backside handed to me I know what he's capable of and i believe the best on world 71 as it stands (Not based on points or growth etc)
Most Overrated Player: Counting stars - don't get me wrong I'm not calling CS bad just not as good as everyone says.
Most Underrated Player: Javanshir
Best Tribe: NS or Apathy
Most Overrated Tribe: Contra
Most Underrated Tribe: Apathy
Best Leader: Mayhem
Most Overrated Leader: Crims - Not hating on him but he is very overrated as a leader in my opinion
Most Underrated Leader: undecided
Best Tribemate: My Life For Tribalwars or Lonely soldier (Both Ben and Jace awesome tribe mates)
Best Forum Poster: Jace
Lamest Forum Poster: Me
Best COA In-Game: Undecided
Best Forum Signature: Dunno

twenty-five

Best Tribe: Apathy or probably
Most Underrated Tribe: Apathy
Best Leader: Therin
Most Overrated Leader: Muldie
Most Underrated Leader: Therin
Best Forum Poster: sp.ag
Lamest Forum Poster: DaWolf85

DeletedUser111495

Best Tagger: Henley16- Tags 10 an hour when at full effeciency lol

DeletedUser113234

sp.ag - You are responsable for the downfall of 2 top tribes (bronze award)

need 1 more for silver and another 1 for gold