The Nutcracker

DeletedUser88324

Haha, he got lucky, like most of us he has a range he can manage, Probs 200ms or 100ms.. same ms is being lucky :O

luck can have to do with landing on exact ms, yes. But it is very possible to time and sendto land within 10ms. It can be easily achieved. Messing around with Justin/Goddish, he got 6 nukes all landing within 30ms before a train. 200ms and100ms is even more easily achieved.. but as Kiwi and I agreed on, why waste time at this stage in game against a dead tribe that will surprise you if they even try stacking a train, let alone, snipe it.

And Kiwi, yes mate. I would definately do it in exchange for some kinky Styx pics (smirk)

DeletedUser

luck can have to do with landing on exact ms, yes. But it is very possible to time and sendto land within 10ms. It can be easily achieved. Messing around with Justin/Goddish, he got 6 nukes all landing within 30ms before a train. 200ms and100ms is even more easily achieved.. but as Kiwi and I agreed on, why waste time at this stage in game against a dead tribe that will surprise you if they even try stacking a train, let alone, snipe it.

And Kiwi, yes mate. I would definately do it in exchange for some kinky Styx pics (smirk)

I also sent 4 noble nukes at kush landing from start to finish in 11MS. Von and Trent can attest to it as well as my co Dylan. Its more about effort and practice than anything. Zeckt claims it to be clicky click click but its more than that, its extreme focus to get your reaction time constant, and its a lot of practice that goes into getting that consistent. As said before, its late game, and nuts cant defend very well, whats the point?

DeletedUser

From an outside stand point the problem lies within Inactivity, Lack of communication, Will power.. Skill is only a miniscule portion of it.

However you don't have to be the best timers in the world to win wars, just teamwork and effort will win you more wars then anything :)

DeletedUser

Timing 2 attacks on the same ms, is possible, if u manage to do that, tribalwars system still recognizes as 2 normal attacks, we tried to win wars like that on w3, against uber stacks, so 2 armies would show up at once, however if i remember correctly, it didnt work.

DeletedUser

Timing 2 attacks on the same ms, is possible, if u manage to do that, tribalwars system still recognizes as 2 normal attacks, we tried to win wars like that on w3, against uber stacks, so 2 armies would show up at once, however if i remember correctly, it didnt work.

You are correct, it would not have worked.

More importantly, you played W3? I thought this was your first world or something :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser98503

Hang in there Nuts!, another gang bang :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: :)
Side 2:
Tribes: Nuts!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 0
Difference: 104

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 992,512
Side 2: 0
Difference: 992,512

chart

DeletedUser55895

From an outside stand point the problem lies within Inactivity, Lack of communication, Will power.. Skill is only a miniscule portion of it.

However you don't have to be the best timers in the world to win wars, just teamwork and effort will win you more wars then anything :)

A good point, but in my opinion skill would help with those points you mentioned. A skilled player is more likely to tough it out through rough patches in hopes of it paying off, where a lot of the less skilled players (such as ones in nuts) just panicked and left.

DeletedUser55895

Well if communication and activity are their issues then clearly splitting off into lots of smaller tribes or being on their own will solve that

DeletedUser

I also sent 4 noble nukes at kush landing from start to finish in 11MS. Von and Trent can attest to it as well as my co Dylan. Its more about effort and practice than anything. Zeckt claims it to be clicky click click but its more than that, its extreme focus to get your reaction time constant, and its a lot of practice that goes into getting that consistent. As said before, its late game, and nuts cant defend very well, whats the point?

Like I said I maybe wrong, but I have never met anyone who can claim and prove that they can CONSISTENTLY (not one off) control less than 50ms range. They were good.. but less than 50ms was not possible because of variations in lag and reaction. Anyhow come play speed with me, we will have fun <3

DeletedUser

Like I said I maybe wrong, but I have never met anyone who can claim and prove that they can CONSISTENTLY (not one off) control less than 50ms range. They were good.. but less than 50ms was not possible because of variations in lag and reaction. Anyhow come play speed with me, we will have fun <3
Well now you have met Justin. He can consistently control a 50ms range (though everyone has their off days) so now you can say you know 1 person who can :)

@Jess Nuts do a op on goddish and they are the ones who leave their tribe :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Well now you have met Justin. He can consistently control a 50ms range (though everyone has their off days) so now you can say you know 1 person who can :)

@Jess Nuts do a op on goddish and they are the ones who leave their tribe :icon_cool:

Well I haven't seen the proof. I believe he might have managed it once (which would not be a big deal) and you all are talking about that incident. Like I said, come play speed ;)

DeletedUser88324

Well I haven't seen the proof. I believe he might have managed it once (which would not be a big deal) and you all are talking about that incident. Like I said, come play speed ;)

Well now, you just broke Justin's heart.. i am sure he is crumbled because you dont belueve it and im sure what you think matters to him oh so much...

DeletedUser

Well now, you just broke Justin's heart.. i am sure he is crumbled because you dont belueve it and im sure what you think matters to him oh so much...

=)

DeletedUser88324

Exactly silly, it was said he can consistently control 50ms easily, and you said you believe he did it once and we are making a big deal of that incident.. correct? I may not have read right.. still in first grade remembet?..

DeletedUser

Exactly silly, it was said he can consistently control 50ms easily, and you said you believe he did it once and we are making a big deal of that incident.. correct? I may not have read right.. still in first grade remembet?..

=)

DeletedUser88324

It just dawned on me you must not have noted the sarcasm in that post.. forgot mentally slow folk don't catch sarcasm.. sorry buddy

DeletedUser

It just dawned on me you must not have noted the sarcasm in that post.. forgot mentally slow folk don't catch sarcasm.. sorry buddy

Don't even know what to say, Lol. Its sarcasm, but you made a point and later defended it. Anyhow lets just leave this now.